Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

AWESOME!!!!
πŸ₯³

u don't know Viji how happy i would be to see this!!!!! Cause it was that one promo that dragged me to this showπŸ˜›

I know shiv i was seeing the first two Promos and still feel the goose Bumps at how beautifully the thought is executed....It makes u wanna see the show...
rickks thumbnail

Tu na mujhe quote math kiya Kar....Kyuki more than half
the thing what we both have said is same
rickks thumbnail
I know Nupsie My Jaan is not here...But uske liye this is her Costume for the Grand Wedding

I hope she likes itπŸ˜•
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
another track in my head thats been playing in my head is also with regards to this ...
the whole idea of the show was about a girl who would become parayi from everything tho at she ever thought was hers..

ofcourse now the focus is so much on their love story that they would not dare to sep Maan and Geet ..
for starters taking the baby away from her is like taking a part of her away again ..but i was thinking .. what if Maan himself goes thro this feeling that he may not always be by her side and hence needs to make her independent ... he tries to distance himself from her deliberatly .. so that she becomes stronger as a person ...

Originally posted by: rickks

Excellent Nihu, Dil khush Kar ditta.....

I loved all the Points you have Mentioned....and yes This is Not a KEKTA SHOW...Like how we discussed a show become/ does not become Kekta only from the execution POV....Ek alag nazariya se pesh karo......If smartly,beautifully and logically done koi bhi kharab Seq bench mark ho saktha haiπŸ˜‰

Earlier also we have had tracks which required suspension of disbelief but execution was so good that we overlooked the logical inconsistencies. Now since logic and execution are both bad...everyone is ....These are areas that can be worked upon...and who better than our CV's jo hamesha se boht acha kathe aaye hai 😊

Geet, her struggles, Maan supporting her and galvanize her for the challenges ahead, need to be dealt with sheer brilliance and intelligence.

Geet becoming a woman of substance, a woman of the world with her modest power and trained insight behind which one of the biggest role is of Maan and how she aids Maan to build a better and futuristic empire interspersed with the hot scenes, the subtle romance and the necessary Drama....

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Geet finally felt the absence of her parents around her ..  my heart went out to her .. but she was more than ready to accept what her life has in store for her, not that she has any reason to complain... ..

The cute little scene where Geet talks about her dream coming true, brought tears to my eyes and i actually wondered, sapne bhi sach hote hai? but the scene with her actually made me want to believe may be sach hotey hai ... though it was a fictional scene i got sucked into it .. MSK following the rvaz cos it was a duty was funny, but the man of few words did speak his heart out ...

Arjun and Annie confuse me- are the lines he is uttering only a part of his game plan and he doesnt mean it? or he means what he is saying and he is using revenge as a bahana .. in anycase, i think nikunj was looking breathtakingly beautiful ...  i just hope this is not some talking her into doing it with him scene ... i hope he only emotionally weakens her and not does something like getting her pregnant ... that would be the most unoriginal thing ever ... and no matter what he does later, it will be totally unforgiveable, even if he realises his mistake and says sorry !!

so wad do we have in store for future?

a shaadi where geet has maan but she still misses her family?
her pregnancy symptoms driving him crazy?
a pregnant annie?
annie siding arjun?
geet vs annie?
arjun vs maan?

lets see

Waah waah....Ky badiya Possibilitues hai....Promo shoot kar rahi hai kya πŸ˜†

But yes i agree Geet Missing her Parents was really a nice shot...Par Honestly speaking mere liye woh brilliance missing that which i was looking for in such a scene....

But uske baad ka scene where she tells Maan ki lets go for Dinner, kyuki sab chale gaye ...The way she diverted herself and him
😊 made me proud of her

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

just saw epi of yesterday and today!

wow..i am speechless!

so me not saying anything..!!

also...Annie will be duped by Arjun...i hope this guy regrets it and is not another Dev!

About the thread

i think it should be opened everyday..yes i had told nagz and munni and agreed that one thread till 150 pages would probably be better but i feel i for one dont ever go back to the old thread...

so me looking and reading takes on pages xyz will not work for me.

but hey don't just go on my opinion...i am hardly there now and this shall continue...so...do what is the majority...i just gave mine...!!

cheers...have fun guys...i have loads of work...and...busy...!!

Vrushu bas Ho gayaπŸ˜•
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shaadi ho gayi na?
What next ???

Ten things that would happen nw .. one after another ... Viju bol!
rickks thumbnail
Another Possible thing that can be shown hence leading to a closure is the Geet-Ani Convo at the first Meeting 

Geet says: Koi bhi sabyata Buri nahi hothi...Magar haan Insaan ko apni Sanskaar Yaad rakhna chahiye...taraki ke naam par aaj kal ke ladkiyon ko apni jadon ko thodna nahi chahiye

Ani : Yeh culture, sanskriti, yeh saare sabd aurat ke liye kyu bane hai??? Apko nahi lagtha humari desh ke aurat isliye pichadthi jaa rahi hai kyuki hum in shabdo ke peche bhagthe rehthe hai...Aaj ki ladkiyon ko agar wakaiye mein aage badna hai toh, in purani vicharo waali ladiyo se chutkara paana padega...nahi toh hum kabhi independent nahi ho sakte

Well baat Taraki ki thi...Par soch Sabyatha aur sanskar ki

Geet, small town girl has always achieved her goals remaining in the circle of her culture...Not once has she crossed that line...She supports the western culture but is not ready to do something wrong in the name of it....She is strong, has a unbeatable willpower and hence won all the battle of her life😊

Sleeping,Lovemaking before marriage is something more Western (I believe)....it definitely is not a part of our culture...even if something on this track comes up.....Ani being 18 is gonna be totally shattered...same like how Geet was....But since Geet chose to change her destiny and get her life on tracks the way she wants i presume Ani will be shown in a different light...where a more vulnerable side of the same is shown.....So that

1)Geet will have a role to play once again by giving her honsla etc....
or
2) is track ka closure ho saktha hai....ki sanskar/Sabyata chahe koi bhi ho it does not give us the permission to do something that leaves us broken and fall in our own eyes
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Shaadi ho gayi na?

What next ???

Ten things that would happen nw .. one after another ... Viju bol!

Kya Boloon😊
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rickks

Tu na mujhe quote math kiya Kar....Kyuki more than half
the thing what we both have said is same

Wah wah wah meri sherniyo, kya bindas discussion hai......Sahi track pur ja rahey ho.....
After reading the whole discussion, i seriously want Annie to not to spend night with him till they will get marry properly....But i have a fear that her over smartness or over confidence will dubaofy her....She will definitely become a victim, and will go in deep depression, where Geet will help her......It will show the difference of both womens that how Geet were strong and fought for herself, where Annie becomes weak, and breaks down, and MaanEet will stand for her, support her, and bring back in life.....

Viji i am totally agree with the idea of using girl, i seriously loved it when you have mentioned that "U wanna take revenge from a guy, toh usse related kisi ladki ki zindagi tabah kardo....you wanna take revenge from the a girl directly then uska Rape kardo"

Men's are weak, and they have only one weapon to use to spend the night with girl, use her like she is non living thing without any emotions, feelings.....

Muniza