Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-Maan Raja-Geet Pari-Anni ki bali chadhi (Page 16)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
hi guys ...

shaadi toh almost hone ko aayi hai ... i think in the coming days we will once more see angsty Maan trying figthing with himself how he will let Geet know she will have to part with the baby ...

I would love to see some light hearted moments at first where Maan puts up a brilliant act as a perfect hubby to be, going out of his place to be lovey-dovey and Geet does sense something is wrong, but decides not to tell him since she wants to do her bit as well..

How about a scenario where they spare us the torture of Geet accusing Maan of again choosing her over the baby and saying, i always knew about it.. and i have seen you suffer and have also seen what you are trying to do ... and both of them deal with the pain together..

what if Maan is more effected by the loss of the baby .. and Geet is the one who is consoling him ...
And during this time she also learns about Arjun and annie and also the fact that Arjun has secretly married Annie ...???

Arjun could slowly turn Annie against her own family .. after all... she is vulnerable and she loves him way too much ... she has said more than once ke she would do anything for him ... its time to use that line .. 

trust me this is not ekta, if its executed smartly .. its very natural for you to side your loved one when things go wrong ... what if Arjun breaks down in front of Annie and talks about his pain? About how he saw Maan almost push his sister dowm, and Annie actually understands himn ... too many complications can be played on .. 

And what if amidst all this Geets parents come there ... her father doesnt like the fact that she is married into the family and Maan also has the job of convincing his sasurji that their daughter has made the right choice ..

while we at all this, another possibility is about how Maan decides to divert Geets mind by involving her more in the office ka kaam, tries to help her become independant work wise as well, she takes up certain projects for Maan, leanrns under him .. the whole office romance in a just married set up ... tasha and gang dealing with their new lady boss... a scenario where Geet dons the role of lady dusht daanav and its actually Maan whose turned into a softy ..

wow socha jaye toh itne saare angles hai yaar !!

Edited by -honeydew- - 20 January 2011 at 1:28pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgravenheartLavZ-RushTrip---Nargis--adoremevirgo

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Brilliant Nihu

now that is what i call a storyline...

i so wish..this happens...if not exact they take the essence

i would love to see Maan broken and Geet showing her strength so far he has been her strength now..losing baby though a deep hurt for her..

it would hurt her more to see her husband be broken and guilt ridden for the loss of child...

wow.that would be lovely

muuuaaah my little angel..you are so so ...my beti...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo--Nargis---honeydew-

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Nihu, your take is a beacon of optimism, truly you made me feel more excited for the coming story than I have felt in a long time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427--Nargis---honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sann-

aree...nanu....jo tumhe pasand ho...

Tu bhi na...Meri pothi hai for sure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
so true Sri..

now i second that...

i was feeling a little down...but i am all perked up becos of NIhu

--Nargis--

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
wahi toh ... beti kiski hoon ... and like always, its not from the daddy that i get the genes ... baap ka naam na poocho ...ROFL 
you know, they have anyway opened the loop for Geet to become strong and take the lead, when they showed scenes of Geet taking a promise from Maan saying he will think about himself and his happiness as well... She has also told him he will not suffer cos of her .. she knows his happiness lies in her, but that doesnt mean she would not do anything on her part to make him happy ..
while she could cook for him, wait for him to return from work after a hard days work for a few days shaadi ke baad, it would be fantastic to see Maan make bahanas to get her to office and work with him ...
He could start taunting her about how she is the one who has changed shaadi ke baad and she has no time for him at all, and that she is totally neglected KC, the entire office jing-bang can be used and they will show the entire office scenario in new light ...
okay i think i will hault my thought process for now, since i think words are falling and popping out like a stream .. and before i stop making sense ill shut upTongue
once again! baap ka naam na poocho ...Wink

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Brilliant Nihu

now that is what i call a storyline...

i so wish..this happens...if not exact they take the essence

i would love to see Maan broken and Geet showing her strength so far he has been her strength now..losing baby though a deep hurt for her..

it would hurt her more to see her husband be broken and guilt ridden for the loss of child...

wow.that would be lovely

muuuaaah my little angel..you are so so ...my beti...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg-RushTrip-adoremevirgo--Nargis--

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

so true Sri..

now i second that...

i was feeling a little down...but i am all perked up becos of NIhu

Is your DP a picture of the winter snow near your home? It sure matches my mood before Nihu gave out all these possibilities that suddenly make it seem very interesting.
sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Nihu, you are surely on a roll today. Why don't you write a story using the points you listed and send it to the CVs?

adoremevirgo

Go to top