Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-Maan Raja-Geet Pari-Anni ki bali chadhi (Page 15)

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by -sann-

harry...haila we complete maan & geet...lolzzz we complete each other...:D

Hermy, I just remembered our parallel universe discussion. did we not then say that in a parallel universe, you are Maan and I am Geet. Coincidentally that is how the poems came out too............

yes..of course..(geet's style..)Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

ur poems r divine....sweet...like geet
mine r kinda rude....Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. attitude like maan..(though i wonder if those r really poems or whtLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.)

but as u say...maan & geet bring out the best...Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by muniza75

Hello peeps

I am at work, so can't be much active, but at home In an hour, so will check everyones take and reply...

I don't feel episode unnecessary draged, but will come home and check if I missed anything...vijju tantrum sis can you tell me in which sense you thing it's dragged unnecessary?

Muniza

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">It was dragged Muni.....I know many may disagree ...but thats what i felt....</font>Confused

It's not about agree or disagree meri K sis, if you think cause of AA part I can understand, but in MaanEet matter then I am not sure....

Muniza
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Hi Guys.... Just popping in to say hello!   Still stuck in conference! How did u guys like the episode?

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Hey Nagssssssssssssssssss</font> Hug

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Episode in two words unnecessarily Dragged</font>

I know.... Why? I want the SR asap!

Aap SR ki baat kar raho ho...Usmein ab bohat time hai Min 1-2 months
-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

nanu...dourega,,,,

color...ummm...now i'm confused....koi bhi light ya deep color...i usually wear black in almost every party...but dont want to wear the color of grief in maneet's wedding....so no black....& red...(i hate dark red ;P but light chalega)....maan ki sherwani ki color bhi chalega...lolzz

Edited by -sann- - 20 January 2011 at 1:15pm
sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sksg

harry...haila we complete maan & geet...lolzzz we complete each other...:D

Hermy, I just remembered our parallel universe discussion. did we not then say that in a parallel universe, you are Maan and I am Geet. Coincidentally that is how the poems came out too............

yes..of course..(geet's style..)Wink

ur poems r divine....sweet...like geet
mine r kinda rude....Tongue attitude like maan..(though i wonder if those r really poems or whtLOL)

but as u say...maan & geet bring out the best...Wink

that they always do...... they are the best couple............

-sann-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Hello peeps

I am at work, so can't be much active, but at home In an hour, so will check everyones take and reply...

I don't feel episode unnecessary draged, but will come home and check if I missed anything...vijju tantrum sis can you tell me in which sense you thing it's dragged unnecessary?

Muniza

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">It was dragged Muni.....I know many may disagree ...but thats what i felt....</font>Confused

It's not about agree or disagree meri K sis, if you think cause of AA part I can understand, but in MaanEet matter then I am not sure....

Muniza

Nahi Muni....The thing is i love Maaneet...I love what the CV's are trying to do with AA....and above all i love GHSP......As a whole episode i felt bohat keench diya....

and Agree/Disagree maine isliye bola kyuki i did not want any MU's....I mean i do not want any probs on the thread with my one statement....especially because majority of you liked the episode, its not that i did not like....its just that its been dragged simply...and by this i dont mean the way it happened in YRKKH

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

nanu...dourega,,,,

color...ummm...now i'm confused....koi bhi light ya deep color...i usually wear black in almost every party...but dont want to wear the color of grief in maneet's wedding....so no black....& red...(i hate dark red ;P but light chalega)....maan ki sherwani ki color bhi chalega...lolzz

You mean Olive Green???

-sann-

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
aree...nanu....jo tumhe pasand ho...

Go to top