Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-Maan Raja-Geet Pari-Anni ki bali chadhi (Page 12)

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
updtd my take on page 1....postin my take here as well...Embarrassed

Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu, Mangalam Garudadhwajah...
Mangalam Pundareekaksham, Mangalayatano Harih.....Embarrassed
...................EDITED..............
Nagme hain, shikwe hain
Kisse hain, baatein hain
Baatein bhool jaati hain
Yaadein yaad aati hain
Yeh yaadein kisi dil-o-jaanam ke
Chale jaane ke baad aati hain
Yaadein, yaadein, yaadein..
So Geet is missin her family.....finally...its normal fr a girl to miss her family especailly ven its her shaadi...da biggest day of her lyf.......i really felt her painCry....it was a touchin scene....it would hav been really sweet of Maan if he wd hav got her parents on dis day...bt again der mite b sum limitatns to get da actorsConfused....
Pinky,Taasha n der frnd plannin sumthin....hmmm..Joothe churane ke iraade hai kya ladikyon??Tongue...chalo chalo chaloooLOL......humare naam roshan karoWink....churo joothe aur lootlo apne Jeeju k jaib.....all da best ladkiyo!!Wink 

Aake Mujhe Le Jaayega Haan...
Chori Chori Chupke Se Aayega Woh...
Yehi Jeevan Hai Apna Yehi Tho Woh Sapna...
Main Ne Dekha Tune Dekha Hum Sab Ne Dekha...
Fairytale Day DreamingEmbarrassed....yes every gurls dream...to get sumone who will undrstnd her mor dan herself...who wil take all her worries n gv her all da happines dat she has dreamt of Day Dreaming....very sweet scene....Loved da way she said Maan mere Maan Sir....so Maan is da raja n Geet hui pariyon ki raani.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Gummsumm gummsumm rehne wali humri ek guzareya re..
Kal-kal kal-kal behne lagi jaise prem ki nadiya re...
Tujhe sang preet humne lagai hai...
Tab jaage yeh rutt aayi hai...
Tune toh pal bhar mein chori kiya re jiya mora jiya.....
So Mr.Maan Singh Khurana has finally accepted dat he is a changed man...yes he neva knew how to smile...he neav belivd in love n relations....one name changed everythin...Geet came into his lyf as da song of his lyf changed it complelty n changed him....Less is always More in da case of dis man...Embarrassed

hosh main main nahi yeh gashi bhi nahi...
is sadi main kkabhi yeh hua bhi nahi...
jism ghulne laga ruh galne lagi....
pao rukne lage raah chalne lagi...
aasman badalon par karvatein le raha hain...
Well Well...yeh Arjun aur Annie ke lub istory tho KJO ke rapid fire round se bhi phast phast hai re ConfusedConfused.....Chat mangni phat shaadi??ShockedConfused yeh tho Ghandharva Vivah hai.....Chaand Sitare...Zaameen aasman banege gavahWink......so da questn remains - Will AA accept dis shaadi in frnt of family n frnd or will dey wait till all da problms(read NTLOL) sort out n den flash da newsConfused.....Annie wil do ANYTHIN fr Arjun...dis has to mean sumthin...will she go against her family fr her lover/hubby??Ouch will Arjun get KC usin Annie n ruin Maan finacially? or will he litrly use Annie n den ruin Maan mentally??Gosh!!! ithne saare questn...

soo many questn in my mind n i can see wat Jeeju wd hav written if he was here - Wait and WatchWink- so me gonna do dat.....wait n watch....Tongue

Luks lyk dey r goin to push da Phere and da Grahpravesh onto Maha Fridy n Super Saturdy.....we r waitin....IDIOTS r ready to witness da most glamourous,grnd n da most awaitd shaadi of da Indian Television.....bring it on guys!!!!!Tongue

Loads of Luv,
Lavzz....

Edited by LavZ - 20 January 2011 at 12:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartadoremevirgoSilentsoul

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Originally posted by -sann-

Originally posted by sksg

meri chup rehna hi theek hai....*mouth sealed*

Poet, don't keep silent
You've a message to convey
Words of life that must be spoken
Words your heart wants you to say

It's a gift that you've been given
Now you'll never be the same
Let your voice be heard
You've a gift, now fan the flame

There are those who live in sorrow
Condemnation and in strife
Poet, don't keep silent
Let your words be words of life

Let them echo every promise
Every truth found in this world
Let the seeds of life be planted
Where your rhyming lines are heard

I'm not a poet
A slight sensation a few words
With that I create spring serenade
In my heart deep within

A little intoxication
Of rose mingled with lily
With that I weave in many shades
Soulful tunes so many

The little that flows in
Slipping between moments
Paints dreams in a corner
Of the mind mesmerised

The little that drifts far away
Tingles thought in sweet melody
With that passes the hour and day
Keeping beat to the anklet bells

poet i'm a not....

a poet is one who writes verses
    and one who does not write verses

a poet is one who throws off fetters
    and one who puts fetters on self

a poet is one who believes
    and one who cannot bring self to believe

a poet is one who has told lies
    and one who has been told lies

a poet is one who tries to leave
    and one who cannot leave

Now tell me, does that not remind you of someone? It reminds me of a poet who refuses to be called one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sann-

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Hi Guys.... Just popping in to say hello!   Still stuck in conference! How did u guys like the episode?
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Hi Guys.... Just popping in to say hello!   Still stuck in conference! How did u guys like the episode?

Hey Nagssssssssssssssssss Hug

Episode in two words unnecessarily Dragged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Sri and Nupsie.... I love the poems.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg-sann-

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

ok...will we get to see the wedding or not...or is it like the fox and the grapes...always out of reach....

there was continuity today....
and the scene was hilarious....romeo appeared just wen maneet were romancing....maan's angry looks had no effect on him as he kept on smiling...romeo was too gud...i was like ROFL

geet missing her family and maan trying to comfort her....that scene was beautifully executed with superb dialogues....
geet like any other girl was craving for her parents' blessings on the most auspicious day of her life....
and maan was worried for her wishing he cud do something to make her smile again....i think i saw a lot of emotions in his eyes....no doubt he was worried for geet...but at the same time i felt he was also missing his parents whose history is still unknown to us....
the only thing that we know that maan truly misses his mom....remember in HP wen geet was reminiscing about her mom...maan shut his eyes in pain....

i really really wish....the CVs now delve into maan's past, his parents, sameera, vicky instead of this disgusting arjun revenge track....

a worried maan walks upto dadi and shares his concern...and dadi shoulders the responsibity to make geet smile again....

the dining table ritual was very romantic and profound...i loved romeo's instant innovation....that bride and groom hv to say wat they feel about each other....and dadi took it as a perfect opportunity to divert geet's mind....
but the naive maan blurted out that he is unaware of such a ritual LOL

they were told to say something about each other....geet, feeling the hesitation of maan spoke out first....and very precisely summed up the essence of maan in her life....
we hv all read of fairytales where a prince comes riding on a white horse to take away the princess who is kept captivated from all the joys of the world....
and for geet...it is maan who is her saviour...who has freed her from a life of misery....
his presence in her life has never allowed her to feel the perils of being an unwed pregnant girl...
with everyone sitting around them...maneet has eyes only for each other....the words they spoke came out of their hearts and reached each other's hearts....

and maan who is a man of few words....admitted that MSK has changed because of geet...that maan who never used to smile, who did not know the meaning of love, who did not believe in emotions do not exist any more....

and they hugged...like there was noone watching them....
superb scene....

among the others i specially loved Adi's expressions and his thumbs up sign at the end...as if it was his victory with maneet getting married....
Adi has always been my fav character after maan...he has been the witness of maan getting drawn towards geet, his days of denial...Adi was the one who cud actually feel the pain of maan wen he had fired geet from her job...
and so i feel...Adi is one who is genuinely happy with this couple getting united forever....

how i wish...the CVs wud hv shown more of maan-adi scenes thruout this serial....

and AA....i try not to comment on them...but today they disgusted me to the power of infinity....i cant believe arjun is using the lagan of maneet's sacred marriage to play his dirty game Angry
Dev story getting repeated...then wat is the difference between the two men...and how some of us used to compare arjun with maan because we thot he is also supporter of truth...
and annie....not participating a bit in her own bro's wedding...and here geet considers her as family...

now i can see y maan was so lonely before geet came into his life...neither did he hv any friends nor were his siblings were worth being his companions....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartLavZ--Nargis--Silentsoulmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

why is everyone chup??

Nupsie i have started with my bakwaas LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by --Nargis--

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Hey Nagssssssssssssssssss</font> Hug

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Episode in two words unnecessarily Dragged</font>

I know.... Why? I want the SR asap!

Go to top