Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LavZ

Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu, Mangalam Garudadhwajah...
Mangalam Pundareekaksham, Mangalayatano Harih.....๐Ÿ˜ณ
...................EDITED..............
Nagme hain, shikwe hain
Kisse hain, baatein hain
Baatein bhool jaati hain
Yaadein yaad aati hain
Yeh yaadein kisi dil-o-jaanam ke
Chale jaane ke baad aati hain
Yaadein, yaadein, yaadein..
So Geet is missin her family.....finally...its normal fr a girl to miss her family especailly ven its her shaadi...da biggest day of her lyf.......i really felt her pain๐Ÿ˜ญ....it was a touchin scene....it would hav been really sweet of Maan if he wd hav got her parents on dis day...bt again der mite b sum limitatns to get da actors๐Ÿ˜•....
Pinky,Taasha n der frnd plannin sumthin....hmmm..Joothe churane ke iraade hai kya ladikyon??๐Ÿ˜›...chalo chalo chalooo๐Ÿ˜†......humare naam roshan karo๐Ÿ˜‰....churo joothe aur lootlo apne Jeeju k jaib.....all da best ladkiyo!!๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Aake Mujhe Le Jaayega Haan...
Chori Chori Chupke Se Aayega Woh...
Yehi Jeevan Hai Apna Yehi Tho Woh Sapna...
Main Ne Dekha Tune Dekha Hum Sab Ne Dekha...
Fairytale ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ....yes every gurls dream...to get sumone who will undrstnd her mor dan herself...who wil take all her worries n gv her all da happines dat she has dreamt of ๐Ÿ˜....very sweet scene....Loved da way she said Maan mere Maan Sir....so Maan is da raja n Geet hui pariyon ki raani.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Gummsumm gummsumm rehne wali humri ek guzareya re..
Kal-kal kal-kal behne lagi jaise prem ki nadiya re...
Tujhe sang preet humne lagai hai...
Tab jaage yeh rutt aayi hai...
Tune toh pal bhar mein chori kiya re jiya mora jiya.....
So Mr.Maan Singh Khurana has finally accepted dat he is a changed man...yes he neva knew how to smile...he neav belivd in love n relations....one name changed everythin...Geet came into his lyf as da song of his lyf changed it complelty n changed him....Less is always More in da case of dis man...๐Ÿ˜ณ

hosh main main nahi yeh gashi bhi nahi...
is sadi main kkabhi yeh hua bhi nahi...
jism ghulne laga ruh galne lagi....
pao rukne lage raah chalne lagi...
aasman badalon par karvatein le raha hain...
Well Well...yeh Arjun aur Annie ke lub istory tho KJO ke rapid fire round se bhi phast phast hai re ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•.....Chat mangni phat shaadi??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜• yeh tho Ghandharva Vivah hai.....Chaand Sitare...Zaameen aasman banege gavah๐Ÿ˜‰......so da questn remains - Will AA accept dis shaadi in frnt of family n frnd or will dey wait till all da problms(read NT๐Ÿ˜†) sort out n den flash da news๐Ÿ˜•.....Annie wil do ANYTHIN fr Arjun...dis has to mean sumthin...will she go against her family fr her lover/hubby?? will Arjun get KC usin Annie n ruin Maan finacially? or will he litrly use Annie n den ruin Maan mentally??Gosh!!! ithne saare questn...

soo many questn in my mind n i can see wat Jeeju wd hav written if he was here - Wait and Watch๐Ÿ˜‰- so me gonna do dat.....wait n watch....๐Ÿ˜›

Luks lyk dey r goin to push da Phere and da Grahpravesh onto Maha Fridy n Super Saturdy.....we r waitin....IDIOTS r ready to witness da most glamourous,grnd n da most awaitd shaadi of da Indian Television.....bring it on guys!!!!!๐Ÿ˜›

Loads of Luv,
Lavzz....

Oye music partner Brilliant Take
Geet made me cry by her tears today๐Ÿ˜ญ
And yaa pinky tasha are upto joote chupayi if they i am going to loveeeeeee it yaar
And Arjun is upto very Big this time
Love the Songs you used for every moment yaar beautiful๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: rickks

Nahi re...Main aditi ko reply de rahi thi๐Ÿ˜Š

Okie dedi reply
Did u had your Lunch or you are going to have now๐Ÿ˜Š
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

U know viji...wat i love about u...is that ur POV is always very different from mine and believe me that doesnt make me go against u...because opposites attract na ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i obviously feel for geet...i never said geet has not faced injustice....but wat i am saying is that her life cud hv been 100 times worse were it not for maan...
just imagine an 18 yr old...undergraduate girl...who is unwed but pregnant facing the harsh world....who knows she cud hv ended up begging on the streets....raped by strangers...and GOK wat else....

that HP wala scene where maan missed his mom was there...the date of telecast was 31st august...i even hv the video with me...

i agree motherhood comes first....wen baby is concerned geet cannot think of anyone else...but i am not saying that she shud tell maan to save her instead of the baby...i just said she shud leave it to him....i agree the entire scenario is illogical...but even in advanced stage if this wud hv hapnd geet wud hv said the same thing...

tell me one thing...today if geet dies...there is noone to take care of the baby except maan...her family wont take the baby....and even if dev takes it...wud she want a man like dev bringing it up....

so...only maan is there...maan who is not the father and in today's date not even married to geet...but he will love the baby like his own...he is that sort of man....he will never marry for the baby's sake...that is also for sure...

i am only saying even if geet wants or not...maan will save the baby because last time he was not at peace after saving geet...but to impose on him is wrong....mother's love is no excuse to give someone else unreasonable responsibility...

@red....talking about choices...well...even keeping the baby was geet's choice...she cud hv gone with her family's wishes and aborted the baby....but she chose to take upon herself the path of suffering....and wen maan gave helping hand...well viji...any girl wud hv accepted that help...she has no other option...
initially wen geet was afraid maan may not keep her in the office...she used to be tensed...because she knew that outside maan's world...she wud hv a very tough life...so she chose to stay on with maan even though he was rude and used to insult her....
Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@aditi - i disagree with ur PoV....

Maan was in pain that day in HP seeing Geet's pain ...it was no where related to his mother...did u hear a self talk on that or a memory??? nahi na...then y assuming that the pain was for his mother??? Maan was aleready in love with Geet at that time and cudnt see her in pain....

Maan accepting and loving the baby..... Geet tried to push maan away from her life a lot of times as she wanted to shield him from the pain in her life...but he was in love with her..... Maan isnt a mahaan aatma like u think... (sorry....i love maan but i dont think he is mahaan).... maan does what he does to see geet happy..... coz his happiness lies in seeing her happy...so at the end of the day its his happiness he is thinking bout,.,,.
Y he loves Geet - please check HP scenes again..he was very attracted to her from the first time...he saw some determination in her....he loves her innocence, her truthfulness....her will to fight...stand up for what is wrong....

@Viji - i loved ur responses to aditi...

@aditi - please dont feel bad if i might hv sounded rude..... i just dont think maan is mahaan..... geet has done equally for him...but maan's deeds r visible as he has done external things as well....what geet did is internal ...change maan...make him humane again...it cant be seen....it can only be felt.....  
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: killerkinrul

Okie dedi reply
Did u had your Lunch or you are going to have now๐Ÿ˜Š

I had lunch sweetu
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: deniac

Maan was in pain that day in HP seeing Geet's pain ...it was no where related to his mother...did u hear a self talk on that or a memory??? nahi na...then y assuming that the pain was for his mother??? Maan was aleready in love with Geet at that time and cudnt see her in pain....

Maan accepting and loving the baby..... Geet tried to push maan away from her life a lot of times as she wanted to shield him from the pain in her life...but he was in love with her..... Maan isnt a mahaan aatma like u think... (sorry....i love maan but i dont think he is mahaan).... maan does what he does to see geet happy..... coz his happiness lies in seeing her happy...so at the end of the day its his happiness he is thinking bout,.,,.
Y he loves Geet - please check HP scenes again..he was very attracted to her from the first time...he saw some determination in her....he loves her innocence, her truthfulness....her will to fight...stand up for what is wrong....

@aditi - please dont feel bad if i might hv sounded rude..... i just dont think maan is mahaan..... geet has done equally for him...but maan's deeds r visible as he has done external things as well....what geet did is internal ...change maan...make him humane again...it cant be seen....it can only be felt.....  

gouri...i edited my post...u can read the last part again...
and gouri...of course i am not feeling bad...everyone has their own POV....
and also...i think different POVs r gud because then we can hv healthy discussions regarding different aspects of the show...

i never said maan is mahaan...i just said for him geet's life has become less difficult....and i am also saying geet shud not tell him who to choose...baby or mother....mother's love or not...

and u r saying maan's happiness lies in geet's smiles...so watever he is doing ultimately comes down to making himself happy...come on gouri...wen we love someone...obviously we r happy if that person is smiling....so wen we do something for them...does that make us selfish....

in the hospital maan called himself selfish because he said exactly the same words like u...but...really...it only proves how much generous he is....maan can give up his life just to make her smile....

maneet r getting married...they both love each other...so its futile discussing these things now....
personally i feel in any relationship....it is always one person who loves more than the other...this is my personal POV and nothing to do with GHSP...
in this case i feel geet can never love maan as much as maan loves her....
rickks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deniac

Thanks Gouri...This is the way i see it....Truth is strange, but facts are indispensable .....What Geet and Maan shares and show on screen has a more larger than life meaning and depth to it....but never has there been an emotion or an expression which is out of context....there has been many Illogical things but blame the execution for making it look so vague....

Gouri i agree Maan is not Mahan...He is Normal and the very first time he showed that he was as normal as any other man was when he said to Geet "Par Mujhe toh laga tha tum sirf meri ho"...even after she told him all what happened to her...Yes i agree had he not made that statement and then accepted her etc, i would have said he is Mahan...but Maan is a highly flawed but genuinely perfect MAN i have said this a Zillion times and i still repeat....Its his genuineness which makes him stand out....

When you are really in love with someone, you go way out of your league and do thing that would make that person happy and that's what Maan did every time.....

Same goes for Geet....HP is a place which has given her nothing but pain, yet for Maan she went there, she was ready to endanger herself for him.

And yes Geet for Maan has always been a Girl entirely different from his dictionary of Women....The moment He placed his Hand on her mouth to stop her from talking with the way she reacted thru her eyes,...he was drawn to her

When she came at night to meet him, ad raised her hand up to slap him, he was bewitched by her guts...

He was seeing a different side of Girl/woman and she was the one who was showing that WOMEN ARE NOT WEAKLINGS

rickks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aditi123_78

U know viji...wat i love about u...is that ur POV is always very different from mine and believe me that doesnt make me go against u...because opposites attract na ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i obviously feel for geet...i never said geet has not faced injustice....but wat i am saying is that her life cud hv been 100 times worse were it not for maan...

I know its hard for a single mother but It depends on your outlook on life......Its you who have to decide and get your thing worked according your will...Nobody said life was a bed of roses for a Girl, be it Geet or even Viji......

just imagine an 18 yr old...undergraduate girl...who is unwed but pregnant facing the harsh world....who knows she cud hv ended up begging on the streets....raped by strangers...and GOK wat else....

She could have ended up begging and Raped only if she lost that zeal to fight against the world....for a lady like her who is a warrior, who has high Fighting spirits, never would she chose to fail in life rather she would make all the failures that come her way into SUCCESS.....

And Geet is undergraduate i agree but at many places genuinely they look for the spirit and will to do the Job and prove oneself rather than
the certificates and experience....

Even in GHSP, Maan did not know he was offering the Job to Geet, it was thru Adi's Vision that she is a High-spirited Girl who would do her Job sincerely and with sheer hardwork that MAAN signed those appointment letter

that HP wala scene where maan missed his mom was there...the date of telecast was 31st august...i even hv the video with me...

I watched the scene again and again....He is dad for er, not once have they mention in dialogues or Self Talk that Maan Misses his Mom....

i agree motherhood comes first....wen baby is concerned geet cannot think of anyone else...but i am not saying that she shud tell maan to save her instead of the baby...i just said she shud leave it to him....i agree the entire scenario is illogical...but even in advanced stage if this wud hv hapnd geet wud hv said the same thing...

Yes even in advanced stage this would have happened Geet would have said the same...Forget it even if Geet was carrying Maan's Child and the same thing happened also she would say the same.....She is a mother, she will die rather than kill her child...and for that even if she says that Maan has to chose the Baby over her is realistic, what happens in the real world too

tell me one thing...today if geet dies...there is noone to take care of the baby except maan...her family wont take the baby....and even if dev takes it...wud she want a man like dev bringing it up....

I am sorry i dint understand in what context you have said this because we have not had any discussion regarding this Part, the upbringing, Geet Dying where did we discuss such a track????๐Ÿ˜•

so...only maan is there...maan who is not the father and in today's date not even married to geet...but he will love the baby like his own...he is that sort of man....he will never marry for the baby's sake...that is also for sure...

Depends.....A baby need a Father, But in the case we are talking if Geet dies leaving a child back, the child first of all will never survive

2nd) As far as i know he love Geet to much to marry again, but he understands that Geet loves this Child even more and there is no comparison regarding the two, in a stage as early as this Maan would want a perfect life for the baby so, do you think he will hesitate in marrying for Geet for Geet's baby??? For argument we can say No but in practicality it does not happen
the other way round

i am only saying even if geet wants or not...maan will save the baby because last time he was not at peace after saving geet...but to impose on him is wrong....mother's love is no excuse to give someone else unreasonable responsibility...

Trust me babes, mothers love is AN EXCUSE TO GIVE SOMEONE ELSE UNREASONABLE RESPONSIBILITY....i am not a mother so i don't know in depth , but being in the profession where i see life coming from another life, i know that even SKY is not the limit for a Mother when she decides to do something for he child

@red....talking about choices...well...even keeping the baby was geet's choice...she cud hv gone with her family's wishes and aborted the baby....but she chose to take upon herself the path of suffering....and wen maan gave helping hand...well viji...any girl wud hv accepted that help...she has no other option...

Not necessary Aditi trsut me its not at all necessary, it all depends on how you see it...How you want it...

initially wen geet was afraid maan may not keep her in the office...she used to be tensed...because she knew that outside maan's world...she wud hv a very tough life...so she chose to stay on with maan even though he was rude and used to insult her....

This can be interpreted according to one own vision...It has many versions, But there were times when she chose to leave the Job, she knew that the world is gonna be harsh, but she did not want the shadow of her past to fall on Maan....

๐Ÿ˜Š
craziekudi thumbnail
hello idiots.. kya haal chal hain!!!
loved the title lineEdited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago