Saat pheron ka ye fasla mil ke te karna hai
Sapnon wali khushiyon ko sach main badlna hai

Khushiyon ki sargam gayegi jeewan ki ragini
Sindoor tere maang main bhardo banjaye sangini
Tumhe sweekar hai
Haa haa ji sweekar hai sweekar hai

My Take for today coz my muniya wants ki i write daily my Take

Love you once again for the take 🤗....

I Loved Maneet kahani  it is very sweet Maan srsly a rajkumar of Geet story and Geet is Maan pari in his life beautiful dailogues again Love custom whci dadi says Maneet hands together great beautiful 😳😳first in any show dont know how many first woulb there in Geet😆😉

Yes the scene was unique, and good as well, Dadi brought smile on Geet face by her custom story....

Loved DD &GC Koi kehne ki baat nahin hai ye and all of Adi,pinky , pandey ji, manisha , romeo and Dadi all were happy to see Maneet like we were😊

Yes the all were adoring them, mostly Adi and Dadi, who knows about them since first day of Dehli....They both had knew from day 1 that they both are good for eachother...

About AA only one thing Losersssssssss😡 i mean so despo to CON such ghatiya ppl yaar😡but i am loving Annie non excitence in Maneet wedding😆Dil khush hogaya😆

I don't think so it's about consumation only...It's Arjun master plan whom he wanna implement till Maan's comes out from his wedding rituals, and notice annie absence....

Hope ab ye use preganent na karde

Let's wait and watch.....

First half of the show was Rocking awwwww it still bring a small tiny smile on my face
Geet missing her family was awwww😭and Maan consoling act well done job
I dont know ab Maneet mujhe kitna pagal banayenge

of course she misses her family, it's a obvious thing...But love Dadi for bringing smile on her face.....Abb pagal logo ko aur kya pagal banaiengey....

and Last plsssssss Ye Song jo maine post kiya upar sab ek baar YT pe dekhlo i know kisiko couple pasand nahi aye tab bhi only for Maneet dekhlo

i want ki koi ispe VM banaye😊

Nice song, let see who will honor this?😉....

Preeto see i promised i would quoted you and gave my deatil reply, and i did....

Lub Ju🤗.....

Muniza

Posted: 13 years ago
Oye nihu niecy.......
u mean the sari was breathtakingly gorgeous....
i admit that Ani is cute....but the description u have her....ummmu okay????🤪
Anywayz read ur take......wonderful as usual.....i too am confused with what this Arjun and his aunties are upto😕

Yes dreams too come tru baby.......u just have to be able to dream it well and want it bad......
if u have a dream.....u have to want it bad.......if u want it bad....it will come tru....

yes it is true that dreams come tru....but sometimes they don't come as u expected them....how u saw them....they do come differently.....but they do come😛

sorry munni di....galti ho gaye😃

Geet.....i felt extremely for her today......i mean at first i wondered why is she cryin over the family that doesn't give a shit about her well being....that ruined her life......

but in the end family is family.....and so it was completely justified....also when someone mentions where your family is on a happy and important occasion and they are not there....how can u not weep thinkin of them????😕😭
Me a fool i was gettin annoyed that why the hell does she cry....but nihu u know me....i put myself in her shoes and i immediately felt why....and realized i was the fool
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by LavZ

Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu, Mangalam Garudadhwajah...
Mangalam Pundareekaksham, Mangalayatano Harih.....😳
...................EDITED..............
Nagme hain, shikwe hain
Kisse hain, baatein hain
Baatein bhool jaati hain
Yaadein yaad aati hain
Yeh yaadein kisi dil-o-jaanam ke
Chale jaane ke baad aati hain
Yaadein, yaadein, yaadein..
So Geet is missin her family.....finally...its normal fr a girl to miss her family especailly ven its her shaadi...da biggest day of her lyf.......i really felt her pain😭....it was a touchin scene....it would hav been really sweet of Maan if he wd hav got her parents on dis day...bt again der mite b sum limitatns to get da actors😕....
Pinky,Taasha n der frnd plannin sumthin....hmmm..Joothe churane ke iraade hai kya ladikyon??😛...chalo chalo chalooo😆......humare naam roshan karo😉....churo joothe aur lootlo apne Jeeju k jaib.....all da best ladkiyo!!😉 
Oyeeee mere bhai ke jootay ko haath bhi lago.....mein unke haat pair tod dongi samjhay sab log kya????😡😡😡😡😡😡😆😆😆😆
Sorry naam Ani haina.....so i got into her skin for a second....ahem sorry i am out....

oye chalo chalo chalooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Juttay lelo paise dedo..........😉

Aake Mujhe Le Jaayega Haan...
Chori Chori Chupke Se Aayega Woh...
Yehi Jeevan Hai Apna Yehi Tho Woh Sapna...
Main Ne Dekha Tune Dekha Hum Sab Ne Dekha...
Fairytale 😍😳....yes every gurls dream...to get sumone who will undrstnd her mor dan herself...who wil take all her worries n gv her all da happines dat she has dreamt of 😍....very sweet scene....Loved da way she said Maan mere Maan Sir....so Maan is da raja n Geet hui pariyon ki raani.....😳😳

yes shister yes, but maan she called u maan sir.....doesn't that mean u get a kiss????😲
yaar do i have to remind u everything??????😕😕😕 Kya hoga maan ka ohooo😆😆
It was beautiful shister....maaneet are just beautiful!!!!😍

Gummsumm gummsumm rehne wali humri ek guzareya re..
Kal-kal kal-kal behne lagi jaise prem ki nadiya re...
Tujhe sang preet humne lagai hai...
Tab jaage yeh rutt aayi hai...
Tune toh pal bhar mein chori kiya re jiya mora jiya.....
So Mr.Maan Singh Khurana has finally accepted dat he is a changed man...yes he neva knew how to smile...he neav belivd in love n relations....one name changed everythin...Geet came into his lyf as da song of his lyf changed it complelty n changed him....Less is always More in da case of dis man...😳
Yes babes......MSK has changed but only for Geet.......that is all.....remember he is still the MSK.....angry young man in front of everyone else.....but to geet just Maan......geet ka maan😳

hosh main main nahi yeh gashi bhi nahi...
is sadi main kkabhi yeh hua bhi nahi...
jism ghulne laga ruh galne lagi....
pao rukne lage raah chalne lagi...
aasman badalon par karvatein le raha hain...
Well Well...yeh Arjun aur Annie ke lub istory tho KJO ke rapid fire round se bhi phast phast hai re 😕😕.....Chat mangni phat shaadi??😲😕 yeh tho Ghandharva Vivah hai.....Chaand Sitare...Zaameen aasman banege gavah😉......so da questn remains - Will AA accept dis shaadi in frnt of family n frnd or will dey wait till all da problms(read NT😆) sort out n den flash da news😕.....Annie wil do ANYTHIN fr Arjun...dis has to mean sumthin...will she go against her family fr her lover/hubby?? will Arjun get KC usin Annie n ruin Maan finacially? or will he litrly use Annie n den ruin Maan mentally??Gosh!!! ithne saare questn...

soo many questn in my mind n i can see wat Jeeju wd hav written if he was here - Wait and Watch😉- so me gonna do dat.....wait n watch....😛

Luks lyk dey r goin to push da Phere and da Grahpravesh onto Maha Fridy n Super Saturdy.....we r waitin....IDIOTS r ready to witness da most glamourous,grnd n da most awaitd shaadi of da Indian Television.....bring it on guys!!!!!😛

Hellz ya bring it bring it bring it!!! Cannot wait to attend it!!!!😳😳😳
Loads of Luv,
Lavzz....
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Geet finally felt the absence of her parents around her ..  my heart went out to her .. but she was more than ready to accept what her life has in store for her, not that she has any reason to complain... ..

Yes she missed her family, which is obvious for 1 girl, but Maan has filled her life with love, care and happines that there is no reason to complain....And i think that's the reason she was kept sorry him....Don't wanted to hurt him....

The cute little scene where Geet talks about her dream coming true, brought tears to my eyes and i actually wondered, sapne bhi sach hote hai? but the scene with her actually made me want to believe may be sach hotey hai ... though it was a fictional scene i got sucked into it .. MSK following the rvaz cos it was a duty was funny, but the man of few words did speak his heart out ...

Yes dreams comes true, it depends that how much you wants your dream to fulfill...And how much you have trust on your God....It's not about fictional or non fictional....It's all about your feeling as a 1 girl, which why you have got so stucked with it.....Yes less words he used, but he did spoke his heart out....

Arjun and Annie confuse me- are the lines he is uttering only a part of his game plan and he doesnt mean it? or he means what he is saying and he is using revenge as a bahana .. in anycase, i think nikunj was looking breathtakingly beautiful ...  i just hope this is not some talking her into doing it with him scene ... i hope he only emotionally weakens her and not does something like getting her pregnant ... that would be the most unoriginal thing ever ... and no matter what he does later, it will be totally unforgiveable, even if he realises his mistake and says sorry !!

I am with you Nihu, i also want him to emotionally weakens her, but doesn't repeat the same mistake like Dev...Somewhere i have fear that he would marry her seretly, preggy her and later will deny that he never did that, which will make MSK weak as well, but our Geet rani will help her, and bhaiya bhabi will bring her back in life.....Later when Arjun will find out the truth he will repent and try to patch up with her, but then she will show him his place, anyways here again Geet will help him...Anyways lets see, hum toh kuch bhi soch sakte hain, let see kiss ki baat poori hoti hai, ya kuch aur hi aata hai samney....

so wad do we have in store for future?

a shaadi where geet has maan but she still misses her family?
her pregnancy symptoms driving him crazy?
a pregnant annie?
annie siding arjun?
geet vs annie?
arjun vs maan?

lets see

I seriously don't wanna say much, cause you know whenever i kept things to myself it's always happens, so lets wait and watch....

Muniza
Originally posted by LavZ

Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu, Mangalam Garudadhwajah...
Mangalam Pundareekaksham, Mangalayatano Harih.....😳
...................EDITED..............
Nagme hain, shikwe hain
Kisse hain, baatein hain
Baatein bhool jaati hain
Yaadein yaad aati hain
Yeh yaadein kisi dil-o-jaanam ke
Chale jaane ke baad aati hain
Yaadein, yaadein, yaadein..
So Geet is missin her family.....finally...its normal fr a girl to miss her family especailly ven its her shaadi...da biggest day of her lyf.......i really felt her pain😭....it was a touchin scene....it would hav been really sweet of Maan if he wd hav got her parents on dis day...bt again der mite b sum limitatns to get da actors😕....
Pinky,Taasha n der frnd plannin sumthin....hmmm..Joothe churane ke iraade hai kya ladikyon??😛...chalo chalo chalooo😆......humare naam roshan karo😉....churo joothe aur lootlo apne Jeeju k jaib.....all da best ladkiyo!!😉 

Aake Mujhe Le Jaayega Haan...
Chori Chori Chupke Se Aayega Woh...
Yehi Jeevan Hai Apna Yehi Tho Woh Sapna...
Main Ne Dekha Tune Dekha Hum Sab Ne Dekha...
Fairytale 😍😳....yes every gurls dream...to get sumone who will undrstnd her mor dan herself...who wil take all her worries n gv her all da happines dat she has dreamt of 😍....very sweet scene....Loved da way she said Maan mere Maan Sir....so Maan is da raja n Geet hui pariyon ki raani.....😳😳

Gummsumm gummsumm rehne wali humri ek guzareya re..
Kal-kal kal-kal behne lagi jaise prem ki nadiya re...
Tujhe sang preet humne lagai hai...
Tab jaage yeh rutt aayi hai...
Tune toh pal bhar mein chori kiya re jiya mora jiya.....
So Mr.Maan Singh Khurana has finally accepted dat he is a changed man...yes he neva knew how to smile...he neav belivd in love n relations....one name changed everythin...Geet came into his lyf as da song of his lyf changed it complelty n changed him....Less is always More in da case of dis man...😳

hosh main main nahi yeh gashi bhi nahi...
is sadi main kkabhi yeh hua bhi nahi...
jism ghulne laga ruh galne lagi....
pao rukne lage raah chalne lagi...
aasman badalon par karvatein le raha hain...
Well Well...yeh Arjun aur Annie ke lub istory tho KJO ke rapid fire round se bhi phast phast hai re 😕😕.....Chat mangni phat shaadi??😲😕 yeh tho Ghandharva Vivah hai.....Chaand Sitare...Zaameen aasman banege gavah😉......so da questn remains - Will AA accept dis shaadi in frnt of family n frnd or will dey wait till all da problms(read NT😆) sort out n den flash da news😕.....Annie wil do ANYTHIN fr Arjun...dis has to mean sumthin...will she go against her family fr her lover/hubby?? will Arjun get KC usin Annie n ruin Maan finacially? or will he litrly use Annie n den ruin Maan mentally??Gosh!!! ithne saare questn...

soo many questn in my mind n i can see wat Jeeju wd hav written if he was here - Wait and Watch😉- so me gonna do dat.....wait n watch....😛

Luks lyk dey r goin to push da Phere and da Grahpravesh onto Maha Fridy n Super Saturdy.....we r waitin....IDIOTS r ready to witness da most glamourous,grnd n da most awaitd shaadi of da Indian Television.....bring it on guys!!!!!😛

Loads of Luv,
Lavzz....

👏👏👏 Lovely, brilliant take...Humari Gaano ki raani, tere jaisa koi nahin....Wah wah ek ek gana perfect for the situation...

Loved the MaanEet scenes....whether it was Geet missing her Parents scene or they were talking about their dreams, and right life partner....Made me emotional.....

Not much wanna comment about AA, it making me confusing, cause there are ton of possibilities, just we have to wait and watch...

Haila Vinu ki yaad dila di, seriously missing him every moment, hope usse bhi humari yaad aa rahi ho....

Muniza
my take on page 2. have a look.
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Saat janam ka pawan bandhan bandh jayega aaj

Saaton wachan ki jeewan saathi rakhni hogi laaj
Tumhe sweekar hai ya asweekar hai
haan haan mujhe sweekar hai

Tere mann ke jo armaan mere dil ki jo chahat
Dono ko sunder sangam ye Vviaah hai ye vivaah hai

Sang sang jeene marne ka vaada karta ho aaj
Main banjao saaz dhuno ki tu awaaz
tumhe sweekar hai ya asweekar hai
haan haan mujhe sweekar hai

Haath main tere haath diya tujhko agni ko sakshi maan ke
jeewan saunp diya main tumko apna jaan ke
tumhe sweekar hai
haan mujhe sweekar hai

Saat pheron ka ye fasla mil ke te karna hai
Sapnon wali khushiyon ko sach main badlna hai

Khushiyon ki sargam gayegi jeewan ki ragini
Sindoor tere maang main bhardo banjaye sangini
Tumhe sweekar hai
Haa haa ji sweekar hai sweekar hai

My Take for today coz my muniya wants ki i write daily my Take
I Loved Maneet kahani  it is very sweet Maan srsly a rajkumar of Geet story and Geet is Maan pari in his life beautiful dailogues again Love custom whci dadi says Maneet hands together great beautiful 😳😳first in any show dont know how many first woulb there in Geet😆😉
Loved DD &GC Koi kehne ki baat nahin hai ye and all of Adi,pinky , pandey ji, manisha , romeo and Dadi all were happy to see Maneet like we were😊

About AA only one thing Losersssssssss😡 i mean so despo to CON such ghatiya ppl yaar😡but i am loving Annie non excitence in Maneet wedding😆Dil khush hogaya😆

Hope ab ye use preganent na karde

First half of the show was Rocking awwwww it still bring a small tiny smile on my face
Geet missing her family was awwww😭and Maan consoling act well done job
I dont know ab Maneet mujhe kitna pagal banayenge

and Last plsssssss Ye Song jo maine post kiya upar sab ek baar YT pe dekhlo i know kisiko couple pasand nahi aye tab bhi only for Maneet dekhlo

i want ki koi ispe VM banaye😊
Preeto hamari music queen!!!!!🤗

loved the lines of the song posted as usual u have a beautiful choice to music!!!!😳😳😳
Yaar maaneet are sooooooo😍
guys...i hv thot of some gifts for maan...

1. a biology book which will tell him what and where heart is...

2. a diary to keep track of all the promises he has made to geet and will make in future...

hi shibu...sorry had to attend a guest...
Originally posted by aditi123_78

guys...i hv thot of some gifts for maan...

1. a biology book which will tell him what and where heart is...

2. a diary to keep track of all the promises he has made to geet and will make in future...

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

awesome gifts