3 Idiots-Maan Raja-Geet Pari-Anni ki bali chadhi - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
Brilliant Nihu

now that is what i call a storyline...

i so wish..this happens...if not exact they take the essence

i would love to see Maan broken and Geet showing her strength so far he has been her strength now..losing baby though a deep hurt for her..

it would hurt her more to see her husband be broken and guilt ridden for the loss of child...

wow.that would be lovely

muuuaaah my little angel..you are so so ...my beti...
Nihu, your take is a beacon of optimism, truly you made me feel more excited for the coming story than I have felt in a long time.
Originally posted by -sann-

aree...nanu....jo tumhe pasand ho...

Tu bhi na...Meri pothi hai for sure
so true Sri..

now i second that...

i was feeling a little down...but i am all perked up becos of NIhu
wahi toh ... beti kiski hoon ... and like always, its not from the daddy that i get the genes ... baap ka naam na poocho ...🤣 
you know, they have anyway opened the loop for Geet to become strong and take the lead, when they showed scenes of Geet taking a promise from Maan saying he will think about himself and his happiness as well... She has also told him he will not suffer cos of her .. she knows his happiness lies in her, but that doesnt mean she would not do anything on her part to make him happy ..
while she could cook for him, wait for him to return from work after a hard days work for a few days shaadi ke baad, it would be fantastic to see Maan make bahanas to get her to office and work with him ...
He could start taunting her about how she is the one who has changed shaadi ke baad and she has no time for him at all, and that she is totally neglected KC, the entire office jing-bang can be used and they will show the entire office scenario in new light ...
okay i think i will hault my thought process for now, since i think words are falling and popping out like a stream .. and before i stop making sense ill shut up😛
once again! baap ka naam na poocho ...😉

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Brilliant Nihu

now that is what i call a storyline...

i so wish..this happens...if not exact they take the essence

i would love to see Maan broken and Geet showing her strength so far he has been her strength now..losing baby though a deep hurt for her..

it would hurt her more to see her husband be broken and guilt ridden for the loss of child...

wow.that would be lovely

muuuaaah my little angel..you are so so ...my beti...
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

so true Sri..

now i second that...

i was feeling a little down...but i am all perked up becos of NIhu

Is your DP a picture of the winter snow near your home? It sure matches my mood before Nihu gave out all these possibilities that suddenly make it seem very interesting.
Nihu, you are surely on a roll today. Why don't you write a story using the points you listed and send it to the CVs?
nanu....koi shaq?? any doubt?? kono sondeho???
Oh my my

my beti...baap ko maar goli
bas tu aur teri ma, kya boli

i love the way the whole scene can be turned around
where Annie turns the weak link...
Geet turns around shows strength...

and takes care of the family be it daadi, maan or annie
even in the office...they can close the loop from Indian Paints where maan had taught her how to take the helm of KC, she with the support of the office staff...takes over KC as Maan deals with his pain!!

haha Sri !! thanks .. well, i was just wondering what they could do with their future track, and these ideas come to my mind ...
you are free to share more .. we could discuss, rip and tear them apart ... humara kya jaata hai ... 
i always enjoy show related parallel discussions .. what say? we discuss a fictional future track?😉

Originally posted by sksg

Nihu, your take is a beacon of optimism, truly you made me feel more excited for the coming story than I have felt in a long time.