Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Hi Guys.... Just popping in to say hello!   Still stuck in conference! How did u guys like the episode?

Hey Nagssssssssssssssssss 🤗

Episode in two words unnecessarily Dragged
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sri and Nupsie.... I love the poems.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok...will we get to see the wedding or not...or is it like the fox and the grapes...always out of reach....

there was continuity today....
and the scene was hilarious....romeo appeared just wen maneet were romancing....maan's angry looks had no effect on him as he kept on smiling...romeo was too gud...i was like 🤣

geet missing her family and maan trying to comfort her....that scene was beautifully executed with superb dialogues....
geet like any other girl was craving for her parents' blessings on the most auspicious day of her life....
and maan was worried for her wishing he cud do something to make her smile again....i think i saw a lot of emotions in his eyes....no doubt he was worried for geet...but at the same time i felt he was also missing his parents whose history is still unknown to us....
the only thing that we know that maan truly misses his mom....remember in HP wen geet was reminiscing about her mom...maan shut his eyes in pain....

i really really wish....the CVs now delve into maan's past, his parents, sameera, vicky instead of this disgusting arjun revenge track....

a worried maan walks upto dadi and shares his concern...and dadi shoulders the responsibity to make geet smile again....

the dining table ritual was very romantic and profound...i loved romeo's instant innovation....that bride and groom hv to say wat they feel about each other....and dadi took it as a perfect opportunity to divert geet's mind....
but the naive maan blurted out that he is unaware of such a ritual 😆

they were told to say something about each other....geet, feeling the hesitation of maan spoke out first....and very precisely summed up the essence of maan in her life....
we hv all read of fairytales where a prince comes riding on a white horse to take away the princess who is kept captivated from all the joys of the world....
and for geet...it is maan who is her saviour...who has freed her from a life of misery....
his presence in her life has never allowed her to feel the perils of being an unwed pregnant girl...
with everyone sitting around them...maneet has eyes only for each other....the words they spoke came out of their hearts and reached each other's hearts....

and maan who is a man of few words....admitted that MSK has changed because of geet...that maan who never used to smile, who did not know the meaning of love, who did not believe in emotions do not exist any more....

and they hugged...like there was noone watching them....
superb scene....

among the others i specially loved Adi's expressions and his thumbs up sign at the end...as if it was his victory with maneet getting married....
Adi has always been my fav character after maan...he has been the witness of maan getting drawn towards geet, his days of denial...Adi was the one who cud actually feel the pain of maan wen he had fired geet from her job...
and so i feel...Adi is one who is genuinely happy with this couple getting united forever....

how i wish...the CVs wud hv shown more of maan-adi scenes thruout this serial....

and AA....i try not to comment on them...but today they disgusted me to the power of infinity....i cant believe arjun is using the lagan of maneet's sacred marriage to play his dirty game 😡
Dev story getting repeated...then wat is the difference between the two men...and how some of us used to compare arjun with maan because we thot he is also supporter of truth...
and annie....not participating a bit in her own bro's wedding...and here geet considers her as family...

now i can see y maan was so lonely before geet came into his life...neither did he hv any friends nor were his siblings were worth being his companions....

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sann-

why is everyone chup??

Nupsie i have started with my bakwaas 😆
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rickks

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Hey Nagssssssssssssssssss</font> 🤗

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Episode in two words unnecessarily Dragged</font>

I know.... Why? I want the SR asap!
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

I know.... Why? I want the SR asap!

Nagss SR ke liye Shaadi hona zaroori haina 😆😕...yaha tho shaadi itself luks far far awayyy
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i am off to sleep guys...jst updatd my take on page 1 & 12😳.....very sleepy...hav to go shopin too 2mrw....luv ya all 🤗.....njoy...n hav a blast!!! shayad hume kal phere mile............or will we?🤔

Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nanu...mujhe bhi chahiye...*makes a baby face*

kulu....i'm here darling....

harry...its k
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rickks

Hey Nagssssssssssssssssss 🤗

Episode in two words unnecessarily Dragged

U know why viji?? So that Gurti can go chill and sleep and get fresh they dragged it...so maybe when they do the rest ceremonies.....they would look some what awake😆

I just made an angry post out on the GF.......do read lolzzz...NOW I WILL GO WATCH THE EPISODE
rickks thumbnail
Ani-Arjun Seq

Still not able to point out what he is planning to do...its all assumptions and more assumptions....

The way they exchanged Garlands and he said all those Soul-mates waali line
😕 made me feel there could be two possibilities

1)
Ani-Arjun is actually marrying (Obviously in their own style) and then Arjun becomes Maan's bro-in-law and like that he will target at the MSK enterprise etc (Too out of league i know but i was just trying to pacify myself and make believe that he will not impregnate her)

2) Obviously he will make Ani feel that she is his forever and all this Varmala act will make her go boldly sleep with him if that's what he is planning to do