India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs! Will Kesar ever speak ? (Page 2)

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
even ghanti dadi spoke against the evil!Clap...but never keser!Angry...i think now ghandi dadi should give her ghanti to keser!

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

i understand what you are saying but i dont think kesar is a type of person who will say anything against her husband, and i m sorry to say but i m not mad at her or the creatives for keeping her the way she is ..... kesar loves and respects her husband a lot .... i think she was raised in an environment where husband is everything ..... i dont think her character is unrealistic, there r many woman like her, they don't raise their voice agaisnt their husbands and family ..... i want to see how her character will be once she is thrown out of the house ..... i want shakti to suffer but not in jail, i want him to regret everything that he did to kesar .... i hope creatives will find a way to do that .....

Hi Trupat,
What I mean is that there is a limit to one's ability to suffer. I personally work with victims of domestic violence and women who suffer from battered woman syndrome. I agree that these women are immuned to suffering and despair,but I have sen hope in them. Maybe women in the subcontinent do not have access to various resources that women here has. There are woman shelters where woman and their children are helped to file for divorse or seperation. They are protected and are helped to be on their own feet. I have seen hope in these woman. They want a better life for them and their children and they work towards it.

What they are showing in Pratigya is one of the extreme cases happening in rural India.

Anu
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

even ghanti dadi spoke against the evil!Clap...but never keser!Angry...i think now ghandi dadi should give her ghanti to keser!
I too have a feeling that  she will never speak up. Too bad.

Anu
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

i understand what you are saying but i dont think kesar is a type of person who will say anything against her husband, and i m sorry to say but i m not mad at her or the creatives for keeping her the way she is ..... kesar loves and respects her husband a lot .... i think she was raised in an environment where husband is everything ..... i dont think her character is unrealistic, there r many woman like her, they don't raise their voice agaisnt their husbands and family ..... i want to see how her character will be once she is thrown out of the house ..... i want shakti to suffer but not in jail, i want him to regret everything that he did to kesar .... i hope creatives will find a way to do that .....

I have seen and met many women who are terrified of doing anything without their sasural and/or pati's sign off on it. Even stepping out of the house needed approval from elders. So Kesar's behavior is not strange at all. Let's not forget she is an abused woman and such women shut down emotionally and are often walking corpses going through life much like a zombie. In some cases it's something insignificant that serves as the straw that broke the camel's back.

Will it be the shock of being buried that may gradually surface once she is exposed to the outside world that will trigger some action against her sasural and KN? After all Kesar once told Prats she has seen the four walls of her maike and her sasural and nothing else. Of course she also saw the walls of the hospital rooms every time she lost her babies.

It's a lot of baggage to unload in one go.

Edited by MERARAI - 20 January 2011 at 9:25pm
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
i don't understand why cv's show d same track again n again if thy don't want to show men lyk shakti getting punished for his crime..............if kesar still don't speakup than WENNN...........??? earlier also thy showed prtigya fighhting for kesar n kesar dropp back her complaint..............i think cv'[s are confuse wat to show and wat not to................4m last 4-5 months thy are confusing us n showing same track again n again.................i feel that after kriya uinion this show had started turing boring...............n now it's almost dead...............lyk other shows..........................with saas bahu dranma.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
I don't think she will ever speak, more likely to take action in her own hands when she have enough.
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

i don't understand why cv's show d same track again n again if thy don't want to show men lyk shakti getting punished for his crime..............if kesar still don't speakup than WENNN...........??? earlier also thy showed prtigya fighhting for kesar n kesar dropp back her complaint..............i think cv'[s are confuse wat to show and wat not to................4m last 4-5 months thy are confusing us n showing same track again n again.................i feel that after kriya uinion this show had started turing boring...............n now it's almost dead...............lyk other shows..........................with saas bahu dranma.........

You are right the show has become very boring.
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

I don't think she will ever speak, more likely to take action in her own hands when she have enough.

I have the same feeling.

Go to top