India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs! Will Kesar ever speak ?

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
According to the new article,Kesar still refuses to file a complaint against Shakti,even after he tried to bury her alive. I feel the portrayal of kesar by you is not realistic. A woman who has selflessly respected and adorned her husband and his parents for her entire life still decides to keep quiet after a murder attempt on her. This was your chance to show and reveal the new stronger kesar. A woman in her shoes is bound to feel hurt and anguish deep in her heart after the burial incident. Rage and betrayal is a very normal reaction from a person in these circumstances. This is the time for Kesar to rise up and speak. Instead you chose to keep her silent. Why?

Another point that raised a question was: Sajjan Singh gets angry at Kesar and throws her out of the house: Are you forgetting that he was the master planner of the whole operation. He is a coward evil man who needs to rot in jail too. If he was so concerned about Shakti going to jail : Why did'nt he have the courage to come forward and take all the blame. My point is, since Ganti dadi has spilled all the beans out he should be one scared man. He should not be giving the chance to throw Kesar out. On the contrary Kesar should have been shown strong enough to walk out on her own of the hell hole where she was buried alive.

Not surprising that you decided to give Sajjan the last word against Kesar after all the sins he has commited. So much so for woman empowerment and strenght.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnysz786a_umasuk4

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
annu answer to ur question - no
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

annu answer to ur question - no
i guess so.
a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Agree with every word u wrote....

are the CVs trying to show women empowerment or women enslavement...
what is the use of showing only "athyachar" in the name of entertainment.... this the general public know anyway, they see it everyday...  arre mazza toh tab ayega when the CVs show Kesar fighting back for all the injustices, humiliations and horrors which Shakti has given her....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011suk4

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Agree with every word u wrote....

are the CVs trying to show women empowerment or women enslavement...
what is the use of showing only "athyachar" in the name of entertainment.... this the general public know anyway, they see it everyday...  arre mazza toh tab ayega when the CVs show Kesar fighting back for all the injustices, humiliations and horrors which Shakti has given her....
The cvs are determined not to let Kesar speak. The treatment  to women in the serial is not only immoral but also derogating.

Anu

asiabunnyUnfinished

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Hi Anu
You're completely right of course, but i'm confused as  to where this storyline is going, cos today's article says one thing, but on SBS they showed GD giving SS a piece of her mind while police are standing nearby.   It looked like all the Thakurs were in deep trouble.   They say one thing and do another, but how long is kesar gona put up with this?
Her situation goes from bad to worse, but surely after all this she won't back down from pressing charges again?
We'll have to wait till Sunday for the maha epi, which better be goodAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunny

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

i understand what you are saying but i dont think kesar is a type of person who will say anything against her husband, and i m sorry to say but i m not mad at her or the creatives for keeping her the way she is ..... kesar loves and respects her husband a lot .... i think she was raised in an environment where husband is everything ..... i dont think her character is unrealistic, there r many woman like her, they don't raise their voice agaisnt their husbands and family ..... i want to see how her character will be once she is thrown out of the house ..... i want shakti to suffer but not in jail, i want him to regret everything that he did to kesar .... i hope creatives will find a way to do that .....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnysuk4MERARAI

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Hi Anu
You're completely right of course, but i'm confused as  to where this storyline is going, cos today's article says one thing, but on SBS they showed GD giving SS a piece of her mind while police are standing nearby.   It looked like all the Thakurs were in deep trouble.   They say one thing and do another, but how long is kesar gona put up with this?
Her situation goes from bad to worse, but surely after all this she won't back down from pressing charges again?
We'll have to wait till Sunday for the maha epi, which better be goodAngry

Hi Suk,

Honestly ,I do not trust the cvs one bit. This is the ideal time for a person like Kesar to speak up and standup for herself. If you remember, when Prats revealed her fear to kesar regarding the murder threat of Shakti, kesar completely dismissed the fact saying that it was all too natural for him to say such things. But now when Kesar will realize that it was not just a random threat,Shakti acted upon it: Are we to believe that a woman will not change her reactions a bit ? I would definitely say yes.Kesar is bound to feel anger within herself. In reality a woman going through so much turmoil would be bound to standup and fight. She has nothing to lose. This man has killed her babies .If she does not speak now,then when ?

If the cvs are really serious about all the promos they are portraying on StarPlus about "Pratigya's fight against Domestic Violence" ,I would think that this is the approapriate and golden oppurtunity to make kesar strong.The character kesar is an ideal example of what happens to a woman who is the victim of domestic violence. 

Thanks

Anu   

asiabunnysuk4

Go to top