India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

The photo?

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Hey The photo was sid's and viren's??? Is it tht what nivi said.. But in the photo it was a boy and a girl then how can it be sid and viren??? Did i hear it wrong wat niv said or am i rgt?? Wat's happening?

karthik80 Goldie
karthik80
karthik80

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
no, its sid and nivi's photo..
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
yaar...ab kahani mein ek electrifin twist aagaya..............kya viren bachpan se hi nivi ko pasanth karti hei as a psycotic lover????????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliXlovesuruby20sirjee

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Thank u... So its clear from the folded photo tht sid is viren's target and nt nivi... I feel sooo better...
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
I also have a feeling that Viren loves Nivi since he was a child but Nivi was more friendly with Sid this is why he wants to remove Sid completely from Nivi's mind,  May be just as he was seperated from Nivi in childhood he wants to completely seperate Sid from Nivi's thoughts,  and may be Sid proved Viren bad in front of the family and this could be reason he was sent far from the family and thats why now Viren wants to prove Sid bad in front of the Family

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliasyadadaXlovesuMonuKaKinshuk

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
yeah guys der is a chance of wat u guys r saying... But this is all confusing.. Confused
God hope jald se jald we get to knw everythng...
nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

I also have a feeling that Viren loves Nivi since he was a child but Nivi was more friendly with Sid this is why he wants to remove Sid completely from Nivi's mind,  May be just as he was seperated from Nivi in childhood he wants to completely seperate Sid from Nivi's thoughts,  and may be Sid proved Viren bad in front of the family and this could be reason he was sent far from the family and thats why now Viren wants to prove Sid bad in front of the Family

Yes, i too think so... He might have loved nivi from childhood.... But nivi was more close to sid on those days.... So she didn't giv much attention to viren....
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index