Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by singsongsay

hello husband
if only Arjun said
Hello wifeySmile

I don't know if he will ever call her wifey it would be great if he didBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SonyaBlade

"so yeh hai, tumhara......I mean Humara kamra..."  And arjun's facial expression and slight realization and what she said. WOW......this show is getting mroe and more entertaining....... I haven't posted in this forum before, but wow....today Arohi's performance, her confidence and Arjun's smirk and the way he is taking on the challenge....it doesn't look like he's going to kick her out of the house so this should be very interesting. I'm surprised he never realized that she might actually come and live with him after he married her. way to go Arohi for one - upping Arjun.

oh and I love the way he said "sweetheart.....yeh game khilna tumhare bas ke baat nayhe hai."....wow!!!!!!

So next scene will be interesting on who gets to sleep on the bed....  Those two are awesome!!!!!

I bet he will make her sleep on the floorShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonyaBladeaksh4IF

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
@SonyaBlade...did you used to post at the LTL forum.....i think i saw u there few months back when i used to watch the show...dnt think u will remeber me...changed my usernameLOL
sierrra.80 Groupbie
sierrra.80
sierrra.80

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Arohi stole the show away today....what attitude..what spunk!!!!And loved the way she said 'hello husband'...awesome...can't wait to see what happens next!!!!
LindaxXx Goldie
LindaxXx
LindaxXx

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
that was the best twist in KMH ...hii i m arohi singania woooooooooooooooooooowwwwLOL...but arjun was kinda happy as she is his wife now ;)
Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by linda_marco18

that was the best twist in KMH ...hii i m arohi singania woooooooooooooooooooowwwwLOL...but arjun was kinda happy as she is his wife now ;)

Yeah  , I  think so too, he looked secretly happyEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14LindaxXx

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
amazing postTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LindaxXx

LindaxXx Goldie
LindaxXx
LindaxXx

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
@ Mina: thats for sure as he ll feel now she is only mine but still he should take his revenge as he feels so....but wallahi now the episodes are being more and more interesting Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index