India-Forums

Who eats fried foods daily like this?

fast trak IF-Rockerz
fast trak
fast trak

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I feel the show it too exaggerated. I dont think anyone can eat fried foods daily like this. it doesnt even seem real to me. but on other thoughts looking at the size of the family it might be possible.

also looking at the cleanliness aspect of it every episode there is a discussion on unlean houses. wonder how can ppl live in a totally unclean house. i feel as if the channel has told  them to keep it unclean for sake of trps. anything is possible.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Isha-naureen786-

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Same here.. I feel they exaggerate things to create more drama.. and families are given some guidelines about how to take things further.. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Isha-naureen786-

fast trak IF-Rockerz
fast trak
fast trak

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
true purva. thats what i felt frm ydays episode. so dramatic that it feels like a serial than natural
-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
It could be possible that Digra use to take junk food.. I found Sneha Digra at Maa Exchange official website on FB.. She use slung and abuse a lot!!!!
roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

It could be possible that Digra use to take junk food.. I found Sneha Digra at Maa Exchange official website on FB.. She use slung and abuse a lot!!!!

waise v wo super duper hit ho hi chuki hai,ab use heroine banne se koi nahi rok sakta.
TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunRasnyIsha.Isha-naureen786-

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Back when we were in school, a dear friend's mom used to have Samosas for evening snack every day.

Even today I see many people who eat outside food on most days and let their children have it too.

The problem with Mumbai lady  is that she is lazy. She doesn't want to cook. She enjoys fried food so that's what she fed her kids too. I also found her immature because she wishes to be a TV actor who wears gaudy jewelry. Her daughter aspiring to be an actor looks like an extension of her dreams.
It is nice to be friends with your kids when they are in their teens but somewhere they forgot to be parents. Parenting has lots of responsibility and the Mumbai lady took the easy route.

Acha!!! It happens in Mumbai too!!!! Karachi is the ditto of Mumbai!!!!
-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshnii

Originally posted by sweetrahz

waise v wo super duper hit ho hi chuki hai,ab use heroine banne se koi nahi rok sakta.

Yup First Heroin of 90kg i guess LOL
LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index