India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Looks like it will be fun !!!

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I am happy that even shefali is with arjuhi.. This will make things good and even intersting.

I also had a silly thought if we want shefali to stay with arjuhi forever making her a lenghthy character. They can develop a track between mikael and her.

I know guys its wierd but both firends can pull the whole house down, add what you guys think. Just for fun Wink

Edited by ishikaek43 - 20 January 2011 at 8:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smitha_vns-anzaeram-angelina285

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
haha...cool idea..
will miss our shefali...go try your 26th affair with methyl..mekhael..whteverROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Yupp, I would love to have Shefali in Singhania house as well. But she would suit more with the youngest bro Romit more than Mikhail.

I wish she would cook a game to get into Singhania house and be the official cupid for our lovely couple, Arjuhi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Yupp, I would love to have Shefali in Singhania house as well. But she would suit more with the youngest bro Romit more than Mikhail.

I wish she would cook a game to get into Singhania house and be the official cupid for our lovely couple, Arjuhi.

I think Romit will be younger than her right - coz he is of the same age as arohis brother?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index