Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Live UD: Arohi the dhamaka....

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry for yesterday but thanks wids for doing it

there is a party going on in arjun's house.....Rudra introduces arjun to everyone saying he's my son and came home so thats why this party.... he says today will be unforget full and just has he's about to say lets enjoy drums start to play and a girl gets off a doli and walks into the house...... she gets her duppatta off and its arohi and everyone is shocked..... arohi thinks that arjun ruined my family and i want to divorce him but he wont so i'll have to prove that he's not a nice husband and i can only do that by living here .....

arohi walks up to arjun and they both stare at each other...... arohi says hello husband and what happened, you wont introduce me and she says i'll do it my self..... arohi tells her name and that she's this family's bahu.... arohi looks at all the family members and then says that i'll learn everything..... arohi looks at arjun and he's smiling.... Rudra says what's this joke and arohi tells arjun to tell him that after marriage her husbands house is her house...... Arohi then gets drinks and says i'll serve them myself and then she spills it on the guest and then trips another guest.....Rudra goes to arjun and tells him to do something very fast and arjun takes arohi upstairs to his room.....

In his room arjun asks her what is she doing here.... arohi says i should seat at home after marriage.... then she looks at the room and says that isnt it tooo small.... Arjun's mom comes and says that this is my house and i dont like all this drama and arohi says that its my house too now and i love drama.... Then arjun's mom slaps arohi and arohi looks at her and tells her to say sorry and the matter will end here.... arohi tells her to say sorry and the matter will end..... arjun's mom says that i dont say sorry and leaves..... arjun says you had fun right by getting slapped.... then he says that you want to stay in this house then this is how you'll have to stay and they will insult you and all.... then arjun says that its ritual that we give a welcome gift to everyone here and then says you played a nice game but it didnt work.... then he gives her the phone and tells her to call her family and tell them to pick her up....

Arjun comes down and says that she probably already called her house and someone is probably coming to get here..... just then police comes there and Rudra welcomes rajbir and rajbir says that who im here to get is in the party..... arjun says arohi isnt here and rajbir says im here to arrest Rudra's wife since arohi registered a case against her.... Arjun's mom says that she's not my bahu and arohi comes and says how can you say that your son got married to me in front of everyone..... then arjun's mom says okay she's my bahu but she's lying and arohi shows her where she slapped her..... everyone is shocked and says that thank god her slaps dont disappear so quickly..... then arohi tells arjun to tell him mom to say sorry the she refused to inside the room.... his mom says never and arohi says 7 years in jail..... arjun tells his mom to say sorry since they have no options and she says sorry..... arohi turns around and says what did you say i didnt hear it.... His mom says sorry again.....

then arohi goes to rajbir and rajbir tells says i learn to punch like this from you arjun..... then he looks at arohi and hugs her and then tells her that she's playing a very dangerous game..... arohi says that i lost the battle but now i cant back out..... Then arohi looks at arjun and tells him that there is ritual in my house that when someone gives you something you return it back.... arohi says this much adventure in one day and then says goodnight and leaves.....

arjun looks at his mom and says sorry and then follows arohi....

PreCap:

Rajbir tells gauri that i wonder how rashi fell and there were cameras and we'll find out what happened here.... and gauri is shocked...

Please READ THE WRITTEN UPDATE and also press the LIKE buttton
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the update.

What! She slaps Arohi?? How dare she!
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks.... Waiting for more JI
SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks sweets :)
nice episode....love arjuhiz nok jhok..
also, at the maha episode i want gauriz truth outt.......real bad....
so v can get our arjuhi bk....
mwahh to u gurl for awsum updates....:D
khalida4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank you soooooooooooooooooo much 4 the update.looooooooooooooooooooved today's epi .it was aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome.arre yaar this track is giving us suspenses after every episode n in every epi we get to c something new.now i can't wait 4 tomorrow.looooooooooooooove arjuhi.muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Double awesome episode!
Loved it to the core.

Arohi, YOU ROCK!
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnx so much for the update....cnt wait to watch the epi
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks a Lot for Updates.. It was an Awesome Show..Simply Loved Arohi...Everygirl should like her..Never should take crap thrown to her...slap Back in decent manner...The way arohi Did.. Rastrabhashsa me Sorry..that was Awesome one...Kritika Stoeln shows...I m bit upset with Arjun's reations on Slap..Hope he regret in furute...Pool jaise Arho pe haat uthaya...😭😡

whatfun thumbnail
Thanks a ton for the update! You are the besttttttttttttttt! :D <3