Chip's Creative Lounge |3| {UPD pg.32} - CLOSED (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 34

-Dreamy_Girl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dreamy_Girl-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Edited my post honey, pg 5.... Smile

Edited by -Dreamy_Girl- - 22 January 2011 at 3:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chip's Creative Lounge |3| {UPD pg.32} - CLOSED (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chip.

Goldie

chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Chippppieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<3

Chipiee!!!

YIpee..!
Lol i just found these so these are for u..!
And m damn sure u will go 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 raised to infinity power no. of shops..!
And u knw how much i love ur sigs and how much i stalk ur shop to check if u r openLOL
ROFL i just love ur creations they are just amazing!!
Mindblowing..and well speechless..
You are one of the bst sig makers i have knwn till now..!
And some thing for u..!

Ok now lemme stop drooling over it or u will get nothing as i love chocolates Yummy lol.!

Chip i remembered just wanted to tell again thnxx for those banners u made m gonna use those very soon..Will credit u wen i use :)
thnxx a lot..!

And sry again for late reply 
And Chip Wen will u open ur shop again lol m back at it now :P
U knw na i love stalking ur shop..!
Lol i knw u might be busy..!
But if u open ur shop and m missing m already resss for itApprove :P
Lol coz i love ur sigs <3

And Sry for keeping u wait..I knw m mad lol..
See had exams and reserved i cud have comented na..!
M madLOL,.,,I guess tht was a late reaction Ermm
Lol nooo M not mad m super duper mad ROFL
Lol oops now i gotta really go..
Goin  for shopping :)
Will comment again tmr lol while stalking :P
love ya
Pari

Hey Pari! Thanks so much, hun! I REALLY appreciate all the kind words you have for me.... and also your stalking LOL That reminds me, if you'd like to place a request, you can.... I think I can squeeze yours in. :) Like you said, your spot is reserved, you just need to update it with the details now. :) And that chocolate, bear, flowers and congrats sign... aaahhh! It's so pleasant to see such love being showered on me. I love you for loving me and for everything else! Hug

Originally posted by -Dreamy_Girl-

Chipzie.... Am shockedShockedShocked I just cant take my eyes off for the front page.... Its really sooo beautiful yaar..... U are really very creative... Hmmm,  am thinking that the day i will get married na, as a gift i will tell u to make a marriage card for me in the same layout as ur front page....Embarrassed... Am really shameless na, am telling u what gift to give to meLOL but its soooo sooo beautiful......... ClapClapClap

Ok i forgot to congrats u for ur 3rd shop... U see how impact ur shop layout has on me....LOL So congrats honey.... U deserve more shops in the future....

I thought u had forgotton about me.... But am very happy to see my name in ur thanks list Big smile (but its really me na... Or there is some other Soni tooLOL) But  I dont mind..... Dont take me seriously.... Well my birthday is approaching, have u already started to prepare for my gifts....TongueROFL ( Stop it Soni, besharmi ki bhi hadh hoti hai ROFL ) Ok enough for now....Tongue

So Chipz, i hope i have not bored u with my messages..... Am really happy for u, always keep on progressing like this, in IF as well as in real life too.....

Specially for u Sweety...

May there always be work for your hands to do,
may your purse always hold a coin or two.
May the sun always shine on your windowpane,
may a rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you,
may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you

P.S U noticed sumthing some of us has used the same congrats glitter...Smile

SONI! My wonderful friend! I'm so glad to see you... it's been a while, right? How are things coming along? Thank you SO much for the amazingly kind words. I really can't absorb all the love and blessings being showered on me.

Wedding card, huh? So that means marriage is on the cards in the near future... which in turn means you've met Muzammil! Tongue Wink

And your birthday... ahhh yes! Of course, I've got a few ideas brewing in my mind and some in progress. :) Wait and watch! Oh, and I know only one Soni, and that's you! :) That poem is very touching! It will remain close to my heart. Thank you. Hug

Yes... it's funny how a few of you have decided to use the same congrats banner. LOL But no worries, it's the thought that counts! Wink

Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Duuudeee, the reqs are like..stunning (:

Originally posted by aishi.muffin

BTW are you closed or are you taking reqs? Because I still see reqs coming in when you're closed. LOL

Thanks Aish! Tongue I'm glad you noticed... LOL It's meant to be closed but I guess I'm just using that sign to limit the number of requests. So, if you have any in mind, bring it on! I'll accept it :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cityoflights-Dreamy_Girl-

bmtdluver

IF-Rockerz

bmtdluver

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
congrats on your new shop! Just loved the requests, they came out really beautiful

chip.

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks Chip! I have a different req in that case. Take your time on it, there's no rush at all.
Can I have a quote siggy? Not too big, maybe 400 by 200 or something along those lines.

Text: Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain. Cherish the memories, ignore the pain. Love and learn, forget and forgive. Because remember you have only one life to live.

Thanks a ton, take your time <3 Please make it pretty, though I'm sure you will Embarrassed

Edited by aishi.muffin - 22 January 2011 at 4:34pm

chip...RamKiJanaki..

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
^^ Ooh, the return of the quote siggies LOL LOL, remember when you, me and Lils used to be totally obsessed with them? :P

chip...RamKiJanaki..

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
^ Lol I got bored of requesting people ROFL

chip.

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
^^ Haha :P Instead of requesting something, I just stole something from the front page of this shop xD Come on,... it has all of my favorite sigs on it! What's not to like? :P

chip.cityoflights

-Dreamy_Girl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dreamy_Girl-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip.

SONI! My wonderful friend! I'm so glad to see you... it's been a while, right? How are things coming along? Thank you SO much for the amazingly kind words. I really can't absorb all the love and blessings being showered on me.

Wedding card, huh? So that means marriage is on the cards in the near future... which in turn means you've met Muzammil! Tongue Wink

And your birthday... ahhh yes! Of course, I've got a few ideas brewing in my mind and some in progress. :) Wait and watch! Oh, and I know only one Soni, and that's you! :) That poem is very touching! It will remain close to my heart. Thank you. Hug

Yes... it's funny how a few of you have decided to use the same congrats banner. LOL But no worries, it's the thought that counts! Wink

Ur welcome sweetie.... U really deserve all these praises n many more....Big smile  Marriage is in the air in the future....Tongue I still have to meet my Muzammil and i hope that he turns out to be a bit like Muzammil.... Coz i know its difficult to find someone exactly like himLOL

Sabra ka phal meetha hota hai na.... So of course i will wait... U have lots of time....Big smile And i know i will have a great surprise....Big smile Thanks in advance sweetie..... Love u loadzzz.....

chip.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top