India-Forums

Chip's Creative Lounge |3| {UPD pg.32} - CLOSED (Page 25)

chip. Goldie
chip.
chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Well it was definitely an interesting way to throw that poster in. LOL

Do make more special updates chipsters! By the way, do you take suggestions?

(and thanks for using the Shay sig. Means a lottt. I haven't replied in my shop yet so I thought I'd just throw that in here. Embarrassed)

Glad you think so, hun. :) Sure, I'll definitely try and squeeze those in every once in a while. Sure, drop any suggestions you have and I'll get them done slowly. :)

No problem, it's great! So, thanks to you for creating it. :)

Originally posted by -Mystery-

Originally posted by chip.

Originally posted by -Mystery-

Hey Chip!

Lovely update!! The KE one is awesome! Blending is perfect!

-Mahi

Mahi! I didn't know you we're active on here! Shocked It's SO good to see you! Hope things are good at home and with you? How are studies progressing? Missed you, hun! Hug

I just got back here a couple days ago and hence you see me here :) Things are going well.. a little smoothly so all's well. And studies are going great too. How's everything going with you? Missed you loads too Hug

What a lovely surprise! :) <3 Things are good at my end too... I, too, was a highly inactive and most of my friends on here assumed I had left... Embarrassed Finally got some time off and am back. :)

WildestDreams IF-Stunnerz
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Edit my spot ChipsieHugMissed you Glad to see you back...I'm going fine and I did my graduation...studying now for Uni's admission paper :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.

chip. Goldie
chip.
chip.

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
^^ Missed you tonnes, gorgeous! Hug Hug Hug It's fantastic to be back. :D Hopefully, I'll stay connected now. :)

That's great news! All the best with uni... with the admission as well as the entire course. Much love... xo

-Dreamy_Girl- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dreamy_Girl-
-Dreamy_Girl-

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Oh, now who's the guilty one, huh? No party? LOL That's good. I'll just check it out and add you to my list. :) As long as he's a good guy, looks barely matter. I'm truly very happy for you. Here's wishing you both have a bright and happy future ahead! Much love... xo

Its Chhilt... n many more like Ra n Vini even Mahi is not that active... Ya there was no party... But i'll make sure that before i leave IF forever after marriage i'll surely give u all a big treat... N i havent forgotton 1 thing... U have to make a big siggy for me(a wedding card) as a gift for me...Wink I already added u in yahoo... But u didnt accept it... U check it... Thanks for the wish yaar... If i have friends like u, then all will be well...Big smile

chip.

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
love the simplistic style against the bold colours.Makes the sigs look awesome!

chip.

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Hii Chip :D How r u? It's been sooo long. all of us have been busy lately na :( *hugs* miss u a lot. Fabulous update as usual. And shibz sends her "hi" and wishes too :) she isnt active here much like me. take care :)) Heart

chip.

chip. Goldie
chip.
chip.

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Dreamy_Girl-

Oh, now who's the guilty one, huh? No party? LOL That's good. I'll just check it out and add you to my list. :) As long as he's a good guy, looks barely matter. I'm truly very happy for you. Here's wishing you both have a bright and happy future ahead! Much love... xo

Its Chhilt... n many more like Ra n Vini even Mahi is not that active... Ya there was no party... But i'll make sure that before i leave IF forever after marriage i'll surely give u all a big treat... N i havent forgotton 1 thing... U have to make a big siggy for me(a wedding card) as a gift for me...Wink I already added u in yahoo... But u didnt accept it... U check it... Thanks for the wish yaar... If i have friends like u, then all will be well...Big smile

Yes, looks like I wasn't the only one... (I was sort of relieved to learn that!) LOL Sure, sure! Anything for you. :) And I've accepted your request. Done, you're added to my list. :D

Originally posted by Jungli Billi

love the simplistic style against the bold colours.Makes the sigs look awesome!

Thanks SO much, Henna (I hope I got your name right Embarrassed) I really appreciate it... Heart

Originally posted by Pranii

Hii Chip :D How r u? It's been sooo long. all of us have been busy lately na :( *hugs* miss u a lot. Fabulous update as usual. And shibz sends her "hi" and wishes too :) she isnt active here much like me. take care :)) Heart

Hey Pranii! Missed you tonnes, hun! Hug So good to know you and Shibz are doing fine. Since you're the messenger between Shibz and I, please give her a tight hug an say hello to her too. Love you both... Stay connected. :)

chip. Goldie
chip.
chip.

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Updating now... :)

Go to top