India-Forums

Chip's Creative Lounge |3| {UPD pg.32} - CLOSED (Page 24)

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
wow diii, ur update is just awesome !!Clap i never read or saw the hunger games, but it looks really cool and ur cgs are so colorful and adventurous.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.

chip. Goldie
chip.
chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by curledup

the boy with the bread and the snares guy are hot :D loving it chippe :D

Haha... One of a kind comment, Shifzie! Love ya! Hug

Originally posted by Sano88

Wow chip lovely update.. loved them

Thanks Sano! It means a lot coming from you. Embarrassed

Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Wow chip, I loved the way you sent the PM :D
Awesome idea!
The update is gorgeous xx Just love the first one and the Katniss one. Blending and styles are fab <3 The coloring suits the books perfectly. Who's the actress that plays Katniss?

I still haven't read the books, lol, but amazing update. Your sigs make me want to see the movie (:

Thanks, Muffin! :) It was spontaneous... I was just looking for a way to use that poster. LOL I hope you get round to reading the books soon... I know I'll just watch the movie! Wink Katniss is played by Jennifer Lawrence. :)

Originally posted by -Dreamy_Girl-

Originally posted by chip.

Soni! Hug Heart Hug I don't know what to say! Has it been that long? Shocked Confused I'm truly very sorry for missing out on your engagement updates. I didn't know you had plans for it. Ouch And I've never really used the scraps/testimonials features... The only way to reach me is through email: cheerfulchip@yahoo.com .No matter how busy I am, I always check my e-mail. So, do keep me updated on your wedding plans! BTW, you looked ravishing on your engagement! Love the henna tattoo on your hands. Too bad I can't really see the engagement ring.  Embarrassed I'm so glad you found your 'Muzammil'. (It's a plus if your fiance really does look like him). Wink

Oh, and here's my thank you to you for your super sweet comment. Love you too! Heart

Yes Chipie it was really too long... Stern SmileStern Smile... Hhhmm Its ok yaar... No need to say sorry... I didnt give any party for my engagement just bcoz most of our friends were inactive... But I hope to give one for my wedding, but not this year...

I got ur email address... Will soon send u an email then u will get my email add...Big smile Aawww thank u for liking my pic... N my fiance is not really like Muzammil... But just a little resemblance...  But I do love him even if he is not exactly like him...Hug But i have to divorce Muzammil...CryCry Last year i was officially married to him in IF...Cry

Ur next update is awesome a usual... No need to say u are always just tooo good in creativity... Love all of them...

Cheers,
-Soni...Hug

Oh, now who's the guilty one, huh? No party? LOL That's good. I'll just check it out and add you to my list. :) As long as he's a good guy, looks barely matter. I'm truly very happy for you. Here's wishing you both have a bright and happy future ahead! Much love... xo

Originally posted by chhilt

*grins maniacally* CHIP! :D I LOVE IT!!! THEY'RE ALL SO AMAZING AND YES, I'M AWARE THAT I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BE SHOUTING BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!!! *coughs* And I should probably shut up right about now :P But really, I love them all!

Glad you do, Chhiltzie pie! LOL Consider this your birthday surprise! Wink Tongue

Originally posted by -RamSitaKiDasi-

wow diii, ur update is just awesome !!Clap i never read or saw the hunger games, but it looks really cool and ur cgs are so colorful and adventurous.Big smile

No worries, Mina... I haven't read the books too but it sure looks like a fun movie... so I'm surely going to watch it. Wink It should be out by next year, I think. Embarrassed

muffins2waffles

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

Hey Chip,

Awesome update!Clap Like Aish, I too never read the Hunger games but my friend told me what they're about. Your sigs do justice to the theme of the series, great job!

I'll give you pics for my suggestion too, gotta gather them together first.Big smile

-Janu

chip.

-Mystery- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Hey Chip!

Lovely update!! The KE one is awesome! Blending is perfect!

-Mahi

chip.

chip. Goldie
chip.
chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hey Chip,

Awesome update!Clap Like Aish, I too never read the Hunger games but my friend told me what they're about. Your sigs do justice to the theme of the series, great job!

I'll give you pics for my suggestion too, gotta gather them together first.Big smile

-Janu

Thanks so much for the feedback, Lilly! I appreciate it. Hug Sure thing, leave them here... I've got my eyes peeled out for them. ;)

Originally posted by -Mystery-

Hey Chip!

-Mahi

Mahi! I didn't know you we're active on here! Shocked It's SO good to see you! Hope things are good at home and with you? How are studies progressing? Missed you, hun! Hug
WildestDreams IF-Stunnerz
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
CHIPSIEHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugres..coming late to edit
much love
Pam

EDIT: oh my godClapClapClapChipsie it's an awesome double updatesStarStar
Too good blending and coloring Jaani...keep it up with such an great siggie

This one simply rocks

AWRESOMEEE

Edited by ItalianPrincess - 18 August 2011 at 3:23am

chip.

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Well it was definitely an interesting way to throw that poster in. LOL

Do make more special updates chipsters! By the way, do you take suggestions?

(and thanks for using the Shay sig. Means a lottt. I haven't replied in my shop yet so I thought I'd just throw that in here. Embarrassed)

chip.

-Mystery- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip.

Originally posted by -Mystery-

Hey Chip!

-Mahi

Mahi! I didn't know you we're active on here! Shocked It's SO good to see you! Hope things are good at home and with you? How are studies progressing? Missed you, hun! Hug

I just got back here a couple days ago and hence you see me here :) Things are going well.. a little smoothly so all's well. And studies are going great too. How's everything going with you? Missed you loads too Hug

chip.

Go to top