Chip's Creative Lounge |3| {UPD pg.32} - CLOSED (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 34

chip.

Goldie

chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
T h e   H u n g e r   G a m e s
Special Update on Chhilt's Suggestion

T H E    T R I O

K A T N I S S    E V E R D E E N

P E E T A    M E L L A R K

G A L E    H A W T H O R N E

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

beautifuldreams...Mina...curledupbmtdluver-Mystery-cityoflightsJungli BilliAnjalii...xXx..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chip's Creative Lounge |3| {UPD pg.32} - CLOSED (Page 23)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
the boy with the bread and the snakes guy are hot :D loving it chippe :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Wow chip lovely update.. loved them

chip.

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Wow chip, I loved the way you sent the PM :D
Awesome idea!
The update is gorgeous xx Just love the first one and the Katniss one. Blending and styles are fab <3 The coloring suits the books perfectly. Who's the actress that plays Katniss?

I still haven't read the books, lol, but amazing update. Your sigs make me want to see the movie (:

chip.

beautifuldreams

IF-Dazzler

beautifuldreams

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
reserved :)

chip.

-Dreamy_Girl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dreamy_Girl-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip.

Soni! Hug Heart Hug I don't know what to say! Has it been that long? Shocked Confused I'm truly very sorry for missing out on your engagement updates. I didn't know you had plans for it. Ouch And I've never really used the scraps/testimonials features... The only way to reach me is through email: cheerfulchip@yahoo.com .No matter how busy I am, I always check my e-mail. So, do keep me updated on your wedding plans! BTW, you looked ravishing on your engagement! Love the henna tattoo on your hands. Too bad I can't really see the engagement ring.  Embarrassed I'm so glad you found your 'Muzammil'. (It's a plus if your fiance really does look like him). Wink

Oh, and here's my thank you to you for your super sweet comment. Love you too! Heart

Yes Chipie it was really too long... Stern SmileStern Smile... Hhhmm Its ok yaar... No need to say sorry... I didnt give any party for my engagement just bcoz most of our friends were inactive... But I hope to give one for my wedding, but not this year...

I got ur email address... Will soon send u an email then u will get my email add...Big smile Aawww thank u for liking my pic... N my fiance is not really like Muzammil... But just a little resemblance...  But I do love him even if he is not exactly like him...Hug But i have to divorce Muzammil...CryCry Last year i was officially married to him in IF...Cry

Ur next update is awesome a usual... No need to say u are always just tooo good in creativity... Love all of them...

Cheers,
-Soni...Hug

chip.

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
*grins maniacally* CHIP! :D I LOVE IT!!! THEY'RE ALL SO AMAZING AND YES, I'M AWARE THAT I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BE SHOUTING BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!!! *coughs* And I should probably shut up right about now :P But really, I love them all!

chip.

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Wow chip, I loved the way you sent the PM :D
Awesome idea!
The update is gorgeous xx Just love the first one and the Katniss one. Blending and styles are fab <3 The coloring suits the books perfectly. Who's the actress that plays Katniss?

I still haven't read the books, lol, but amazing update. Your sigs make me want to see the movie (:

Katniss is played by Jennifer Lawrence :)

chip.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top