India-Forums

Chip's Creative Lounge |3| {UPD pg.32} - CLOSED (Page 22)

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

You're welcome missy!

Really, gorgeous work. You need to get on PS more when you find time Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.

chip. Goldie
chip.
chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Yes! I do. In fact, I should start analyzing how to make time. Wink

muffins2waffles

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! I'm SO excited to see your update Chip, it's been way too long.Day DreamingDancing  Seriously, no one would be able to tell that you had a big break because every single sig is just SPECTACULAR!
Seriously, I really need to learn some sig-making tips from you, I just love the softness and special charm that your sigs have, they are so unique and cute, LOVE them!

This one is my favorite!

Btw, are you open for some suggestions? I have some really nice pics of Gurmeet-Debina, BBC Pride and Prejudice, as well as the new HP DH #2 movie.Big smile If you're too busy however, that's totally fine, I'll just leave them another time.

chip.

bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Nice to see you back! Loved your stuff, especially the pia and pretty little liars stuff. The style of the pia sig was really nice. Fab work!

chip.

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
wow, u updated chip diii!ShockedDancing ur cgs are always so pretty with dreamy effects, but this update is simply ur best dii, this one esp !! i just luv the girly colors in the cg, they make the pics glow.Day Dreaming

chip.

-Dreamy_Girl- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dreamy_Girl-
-Dreamy_Girl-

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Hey Chipie... Long time yaar... I already got engaged n now u ar coming back...Angry Now dont disappear for my wedding...Wink I even send u scrap u didnt even reply... Confused But I hope u are gud... N am sooo happy to see u back...Big smileBig smile

Now here comes my comments...

All in All i must say your all the art of designing to convert pictures into siggies are

superb, fabulous and captivating work friend its glorious, marvellous, beguiled, superb,

dashy, wonderful, super cool and stunning gorgeous and like always all the siggies are as

wonderful as one can imagine it to be, so its very difficult to admire any one specially

because all of them are amazing so keep on rocking and entertainning us with such a sweet

and jolly updates of our loveable stars and all the best have fun too and may GOD bless you... Love ya...

chip.

chip. Goldie
chip.
chip.

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

OMG!!! I'm SO excited to see your update Chip, it's been way too long.Day DreamingDancing  Seriously, no one would be able to tell that you had a big break because every single sig is just SPECTACULAR!
Seriously, I really need to learn some sig-making tips from you, I just love the softness and special charm that your sigs have, they are so unique and cute, LOVE them!

This one is my favorite!

Btw, are you open for some suggestions? I have some really nice pics of Gurmeet-Debina, BBC Pride and Prejudice, as well as the new HP DH #2 movie.Big smile If you're too busy however, that's totally fine, I'll just leave them another time.

Thanks SO much for this super sweet comment, Lilly!Hug Hug Hug You're a brilliant sig-maker yourself... so I don't think I'd be of much help to you. Star However, i you do need anything, I'd be more than willing to help you out. Smile Sure! Leave them here and I'll try to get them done... but it may take a little while. Embarrassed

Originally posted by bmtdluver

Nice to see you back! Loved your stuff, especially the pia and pretty little liars stuff. The style of the pia sig was really nice. Fab work!

Thanks Radhika! I'm really glad to be back and to know that you liked the update. It means a lot. Hug

Originally posted by -RamSitaKiDasi-

wow, u updated chip diii!ShockedDancing ur cgs are always so pretty with dreamy effects, but this update is simply ur best dii, this one esp !! i just luv the girly colors in the cg, they make the pics glow.Day Dreaming

Thanks Mina! You're a darling! I've missed you. Hug Hope things are good at your end. Star

Originally posted by -Dreamy_Girl-

Hey Chipie... Long time yaar... I already got engaged n now u ar coming back...Angry Now dont disappear for my wedding...Wink I even send u scrap u didnt even reply... Confused But I hope u are gud... N am sooo happy to see u back...Big smileBig smile

Now here comes my comments...

All in All i must say your all the art of designing to convert pictures into siggies are

superb, fabulous and captivating work friend its glorious, marvellous, beguiled, superb,

dashy, wonderful, super cool and stunning gorgeous and like always all the siggies are as

wonderful as one can imagine it to be, so its very difficult to admire any one specially

because all of them are amazing so keep on rocking and entertainning us with such a sweet

and jolly updates of our loveable stars and all the best have fun too and may GOD bless you... Love ya...

Soni! Hug Heart Hug I don't know what to say! Has it been that long? Shocked Confused I'm truly very sorry for missing out on your engagement updates. I didn't know you had plans for it. Ouch And I've never really used the scraps/testimonials features... The only way to reach me is through email: cheerfulchip@yahoo.com .No matter how busy I am, I always check my e-mail. So, do keep me updated on your wedding plans! BTW, you looked ravishing on your engagement! Love the henna tattoo on your hands. Too bad I can't really see the engagement ring.  Embarrassed I'm so glad you found your 'Muzammil'. (It's a plus if your fiance really does look like him). Wink

Oh, and here's my thank you to you for your super sweet comment. Love you too! Heart

Edited by chip. - 15 August 2011 at 4:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...bmtdluver-Dreamy_Girl-

chip. Goldie
chip.
chip.

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Updating shortly. :)

Go to top