India-Forums

Chip's Creative Lounge |3| {UPD pg.32} - CLOSED (Page 17)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Hey Chip,

Welcome back and aMAZing update! All your sigs are beautiful!Clap Sorry for the delayed comment, was also busy.Embarrassed  

-Janu

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 17 March 2011 at 4:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.

-Precious IF-Dazzler
-Precious
-Precious

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip.

Originally posted by -Maryam-

heyyy loved the update!! the miley and taylor freebies look wonderful!! :D specially the taylor one!! :D and the rest of the sigs are fabulous. love the rob sig you made as a gift :D

Is this really, Maryam?? Shocked Where have you been, buddy? I've missed you SO much! What's happening at your end? Looks like you're still busy with studies... but I can't blame you 'cause after/in college, they're extremely demanding. So all the best to you and remember it's always great to hear from you... so drop by whenever you can. :)

Hehehe yeah its really me :P Yeah i've missed all of you as well.. I'm still not in college yet Ermm Tongue i'm doing, or rather finishing my o'levels right now.. so i have two exams lined up..the finals and the mocks.. Ouch yeah i'll try to do that :D

chip.

chip. Goldie
chip.
chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-rockstar

Hello, Swati! Thanks ever so much for the super warm welcome and all the praise! I've missed being in touch with you too.... How's college for you these days? Has the schedule loosened down a bit? Keep me in the loop for updates. :)
hey Chip...u most welcome dr...u deserve that...rly missed u a lot...n dr i hv no clg schedule..he he..i hv done my B.Tech...so graduation completed..was preparing for Higher studies..n hving exams very soon...surely hun..if i'll updt will Pm u for sure..bt nw these days i'll be lil inactive here...Smile..
luv ya<3

-swati:)

Oh, that's great news, Swati! Congrats on graduating from college and all the best with your higher studies... have you started your search for the perfect university? Wink

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hey Chip,

Welcome back and aMAZing update! All your sigs are beautiful!Clap Sorry for the delayed comment, was also busy.Embarrassed  

-Janu

Thanks, Lilly! I noticed that you 'liked' the update and had a fair idea of why you hadn't left behind a comment. :) No need to apologize, hun! We're all in the same boat. Embarrassed

heyyy loved the update!! the miley and taylor freebies look wonderful!! :D specially the taylor one!! :D and the rest of the sigs are fabulous. love the rob sig you made as a gift :D

Is this really, Maryam?? Shocked Where have you been, buddy? I've missed you SO much! What's happening at your end? Looks like you're still busy with studies... but I can't blame you 'cause after/in college, they're extremely demanding. So all the best to you and remember it's always great to hear from you... so drop by whenever you can. :)

Hehehe yeah its really me :P Yeah i've missed all of you as well.. I'm still not in college yet Ermm Tongue i'm doing, or rather finishing my o'levels right now.. so i have two exams lined up..the finals and the mocks.. Ouch yeah i'll try to do that :D

Oh! Is that so? I didn't know that. Embarrassed All the best on your first official major exam. Big smile Just do your best, study hard and sleep well on the nights before your exams. Believe me, it helps. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Precious..RamKiJanaki..

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Everything's good :D How about you? Is your schedule treating you a little better? BTW I love that Taylor sig in your sig box as well, it's so innovative (:

chip.

chip. Goldie
chip.
chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
^^ Hey Aish... I'm doing good. :) Yeah, I'm a little relieved from all the work load I've had to deal with these past few months. So, you can surely see me on here every now and then. ;)

Yeah? Thanks! It means a lot, budz. *tighthug*

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
So how are you, Chip? More active now, I hope?Tongue

chip.

-Dreamy_Girl- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dreamy_Girl-
-Dreamy_Girl-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Great to see you too, Soni!
Hug It's been a while right?... haven't even spoken via PM. How's life progressing for you? Got yourself busy or is the search still on?

Thanks for commenting and all the praise! Love ya!
Hug

Life is going on smoothly.....Embarrassed  Am very busy these days with loads of works.... I dont even get time to check n reply to pms.... Just on weekends am free.... 

U are the best yaar.... So u deserve these praises....Big smile

chip.

bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
awesome update!  Love the taylor swift and selena sigs!!Clap

chip.

Go to top