India-Forums

Chip's Creative Lounge |3| {UPD pg.32} - CLOSED (Page 16)

WildestDreams IF-Stunnerz
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.

missinguonly IF-Sizzlerz
missinguonly
missinguonly

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
omg awesome work chip:)

chip.

AbhayVakil_1992 IF-Rockerz
AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Yay so happy to see this update hun<#
I missed you<3 Though I dont spend a lot of time on IF as well..so glad to have you back:)
Res:) Will edit this asap..also will reply to ur PM soon:)
So sorry about that..been busy with hun:(
Luv u<3Hug

chip.

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Yay chip, you updated (:
Everything looks absolutely fantastic, very very pretty. Your styles are so gorgeous and elegant <3 Amazing as always :D

I love this one so much, great job on it.

Thanks for the PM!
Aish

chip.

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Yayyyyy, it's youuuuuuuu Dancing So glad to see you Chipzie, how've ya been Hug The update is soooo gorgeous... my favorite is the first one you made Maham, so elegant and pretty Day Dreaming

chip.

-Precious IF-Dazzler
-Precious
-Precious

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
heyyy loved the update!! the miley and taylor freebies look wonderful!! :D specially the taylor one!! :D and the rest of the sigs are fabulous. love the rob sig you made as a gift :D

chip.

chip. Goldie
chip.
chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovecolors

really nice .. keep it up.

Thank you so much. And welcome to my shop :)

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Chipieee M sorry wont be a long comment coz i have exams frm day after tmr LOL but after exams will leave hugeeeeee comments =D

LOl lovely upd i loved the Taylor Swift sig the most <3 
Itz reallly kweet <3 LOL i love ur upds..!
So howz life..? Still busy..? LOL okiez i gtg study time -___-
Byee sry for not givin a loooooooooong comment =(
Love Ya
Pari

Hey Pari! Thank you for your sweet words. Feedback from you is always appreciated even if it's just a "good job" statement. :)

Originally posted by ksg-kash-kajen

Fan pf ur creationzz lol...amazznnggg Updttt...wil w8 for ur nxt upd:) n also wil w8 wen ur shp wil b open:D

Thank you, Saba! I'm honored to find out you're a fan of my work. :)

Originally posted by -KingAragorn-

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppp!!!! Missed you!!!  Hug 
Welcome back!!!! Star And what a comeback it is!!! Everything looks Grrrreeeeaaattttt!!!! Star 

- Sayeed -

Sayeed!!!! You're back?? Shocked What an incredibly pleasant surprise!
Hug I've missed you too. And I see you've got yourself a new username too. :) How's life at your end? Keep me posted. :)

Originally posted by shibz

chipie...u call dis a "litle update" ?Tongue

they are soo pretty...glad that u updated...*hugs*

Hahaha.... yeah, Shibz! This isn't a small update... but I didn't realise it until after your post. LOL And you know what? I made all these while my shop closed! (except Aish's request) .... and here's my thanks to you. :) Hug

Originally posted by ILuvGuruDebi

Wowww Chip diii, welcome back!Hug And luvely update diiii, all the freebies and requests are amazing !!Day Dreaming

Hiya, Mina! Thanks for the mega warm welcome and the super sweet comment! Missed being in contact with you, sweetie.
Hug Hope all is well. :)

Originally posted by -smiley-

Chip you have a shop Shocked Shocked Shocked you never pmd me???Angry Ouch i never know that dear Confused

anyways these siggies are amazing just too good love ur gifts and everything is perfect will req when ur open open ur shop soon Embarrassed

-Susmi

Really Susmi?! I didn't know you didn't know about my shop.
Ouch But I've added you to my PM list now so you can be sure to get a notification whenever I update! Big smile

Originally posted by -Dreamy_Girl-

Chipz....Hug Muuuaaahhhhh..... Great to see u back after such a long time.... Hope u are fine....
The updates are fabulous yaar.... So simple but very cute n lovely.... And the reqs are mind blowing.... Totally awesome.... Gifts too are excellent...Big smile U are just too good Chipzie.... Keep it up jaanu.... Love yaaa...

Great to see you too, Soni!
Hug It's been a while right?... haven't even spoken via PM. How's life progressing for you? Got yourself busy or is the search still on?

Thanks for commenting and all the praise! Love ya!
Hug

Originally posted by chhilt

Beautiful work, Chip :) It's nice to see you back... and you already know how much I love my requests :)

Thanks, Chhilt! Yeah, I remember how excited your were the first time you saw your requests. :D

Originally posted by akki-rockstar

omg omg omggggggggggg....u r back hun..soooo soooooo sooooooooooooooo happy to see u....welocme back ..hope all doing well..missed u a lot....
rocking updt yaar..just luvd them all..specially Aish req..beautifully done....luvd everything..specially b'day siggies....superbbb....mwah!!

Hello, Swati! Thanks ever so much for the super warm welcome and all the praise! I've missed being in touch with you too.... How's college for you these days? Has the schedule loosened down a bit? Keep me in the loop for updates. :)

Originally posted by missinguonly

omg awesome work chip:)

Thanks, Mehr! It's been long since we last talked... How are ya? :)

Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

Yay so happy to see this update hun<#
I missed you<3 Though I dont spend a lot of time on IF as well..so glad to have you back:)
Res:) Will edit this asap..also will reply to ur PM soon:)
So sorry about that..been busy with hun:(
Luv u<3Hug

Heyyyyy, Snehaa! :D How are ya, girl? It's always so nice to see you and with you eing a little inactive these days, it's extremely pleasant to see you here. How are your studies going? Hope you've settled in well. ....And don't worry about the PM, take your time and write to me whenever you can. :)

Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Yay chip, you updated (:
Everything looks absolutely fantastic, very very pretty. Your styles are so gorgeous and elegant <3 Amazing as always :D

I love this one so much, great job on it.

Thanks for the PM!
Aish

....And here comes ma muffin!!!! Hug How are ya, Aish? I've missed you incredibly! Hope everything's going smoothly for you at home and school. :) Thanks for your sweet comment, you know how much it means to me. :)

Originally posted by lola610

Yayyyyy, it's youuuuuuuu Dancing So glad to see you Chipzie, how've ya been Hug The update is soooo gorgeous... my favorite is the first one you made Maham, so elegant and pretty Day Dreaming

Hey, Lola!! Missed you tons, hun!
Hug How's everything? Thank you for your super sweet comment, pal! It means a lot coming from a great designer like you. :) Keep me posted... hoping to hear from you soon. :)

Originally posted by -Maryam-

heyyy loved the update!! the miley and taylor freebies look wonderful!! :D specially the taylor one!! :D and the rest of the sigs are fabulous. love the rob sig you made as a gift :D

Is this really, Maryam?? Shocked Where have you been, buddy? I've missed you SO much! What's happening at your end? Looks like you're still busy with studies... but I can't blame you 'cause after/in college, they're extremely demanding. So all the best to you and remember it's always great to hear from you... so drop by whenever you can. :)

muffins2waffles

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip.

Hello, Swati! Thanks ever so much for the super warm welcome and all the praise! I've missed being in touch with you too.... How's college for you these days? Has the schedule loosened down a bit? Keep me in the loop for updates. :)
hey Chip...u most welcome dr...u deserve that...rly missed u a lot...n dr i hv no clg schedule..he he..i hv done my B.Tech...so graduation completed..was preparing for Higher studies..n hving exams very soon...surely hun..if i'll updt will Pm u for sure..bt nw these days i'll be lil inactive here...Smile..
luv ya<3

-swati:)

chip.

Go to top