Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome update!  Love the taylor swift and selena sigs!!👏
chip. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

So how are you, Chip? More active now, I hope?😛

I'm good, Lilly! Thanks for asking. 🤗 How about you? How's uni and work? Yeah, I think I am a little more active as compared to the previous months... What do you think? 😳

Originally posted by: -Dreamy_Girl-

Life is going on smoothly.....😳  Am very busy these days with loads of works.... I dont even get time to check n reply to pms.... Just on weekends am free.... 

U are the best yaar.... So u deserve these praises....😃

Great news! I have been meaning to hear that from you since quite some time now. 😆 Have fun working and stay in touch! ...and of course, if you need me for anything, just drop me a PM. Much love, darlin'! 🤗

Originally posted by: bmtdluver

awesome update!  Love the taylor swift and selena sigs!!👏

Thanks, Radhika! So nice to see you after a long time. How are things going with you? Are you/have you been inactive too? 😳

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: chip.

I'm good, Lilly! Thanks for asking. 🤗 How about you? How's uni and work? Yeah, I think I am a little more active as compared to the previous months... What do you think? 😳

I'm on Spring Break now, but it's filled with a lot of paper writing, so I'm still a bit busy.Embarrassed I just have five more weeks and then I'm done for good! 

I do hope you'll be active as before, I missed you!🤗 Btw, I was wondering if you were open for reqs?Embarrassed
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yo Chip! You updated! FINALLY! ...Months later. *shakes head*

But the update was AMAZING! Like always, your creations are beautiful.

The requests and birthday sigs are soo pretty! 😃 And the freebies!

Thanks for the PM.

-Jot.
Chip, am missing you tremendously. How are you? If you're free to take a request, so let me know.
chip. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I'm on Spring Break now, but it's filled with a lot of paper writing, so I'm still a bit busy.😳 I just have five more weeks and then I'm done for good! 

I do hope you'll be active as before, I missed you!🤗 Btw, I was wondering if you were open for reqs?😳

Oh, Spring break! Yippee! Mine will start in the first week of April. ^_^ Yes! I can imagine all the work you may have... but at least you it's just a little while before you're free from it all! :)

Yeah, I'm hoping I could come on more often so let's see how it goes. :) As for requests... Lilly, give me some time and I promise I'll open soon. Thanks for being patient and understanding, Lilly. 🤗

Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

Yo Chip! You updated! FINALLY! ...Months later. *shakes head*

But the update was AMAZING! Like always, your creations are beautiful.

The requests and birthday sigs are soo pretty! 😃 And the freebies!

Thanks for the PM.

-Jot.

Yes, JOT! I did... finally! 😆 Thanks for being ever so supportive of me. I appreciate it. Thank you and you're welcome. :)

Originally posted by: _Ashy_

Chip, am missing you tremendously. How are you? If you're free to take a request, so let me know.

I'm good, Ashy! How are you?! I think it's the first time you've logged in since February, right? Is everything all right?

As for requests, Ashy... like I told Lilly... how about giving me a few more days to sort out my schedule...? 😳

chip. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chip.

Oh, Spring break! Yippee! Mine will start in the first week of April. ^_^ Yes! I can imagine all the work you may have... but at least you know it's just a little while before you're free from it all! :)

Yeah, I'm hoping I could come on more often so let's see how it goes. :) As for requests... Lilly, give me some time and I promise I'll open soon. Thanks for being patient and understanding, Lilly. 🤗

Yes, JOT! I did... finally! 😆 Thanks for being ever so supportive of me. I appreciate it. Thank you and you're welcome. :)

I'm good, Ashy! How are you?! I think it's the first time you've logged in since February, right? Is everything all right?

As for requests, Ashy... like I told Lilly... how about giving me a few more days to sort out my schedule...? 😳

AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So glad to see you back hun a little more active<3
Still have to edit one of my comments..will for sure do that soon:)
How have you been? I miss you:(
chip. thumbnail
Hey! Sneha! :D How are you, buddy? It's so good to see you. I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. :) Miss you too, hun. Stay in touch and be safe. :)
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤗Im good:) Had a horrible day yesterday..so feeling better from that:) Uni is getting okay..exams coming soon:( SO have to start studying from tmrw:( Just waiting for uni to end lol..other than that everything is fine:) Will for sure PM you soon:)