chip. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ..NiyaPari..

Chippppieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

<3

Chipiee!!!

YIpee..!
Lol i just found these so these are for u..!
And m damn sure u will go 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 raised to infinity power no. of shops..!
And u knw how much i love ur sigs and how much i stalk ur shop to check if u r openπŸ˜†
ROFL i just love ur creations they are just amazing!!
Mindblowing..and well speechless..
You are one of the bst sig makers i have knwn till now..!
And some thing for u..!

Ok now lemme stop drooling over it or u will get nothing as i love chocolates Yummy lol.!

Chip i remembered just wanted to tell again thnxx for those banners u made m gonna use those very soon..Will credit u wen i use :)
thnxx a lot..!

And sry again for late reply 
And Chip Wen will u open ur shop again lol m back at it now :P
U knw na i love stalking ur shop..!
Lol i knw u might be busy..!
But if u open ur shop and m missing m already resss for it :P
Lol coz i love ur sigs <3

And Sry for keeping u wait..I knw m mad lol..
See had exams and reserved i cud have comented na..!
M madπŸ˜†,.,,I guess tht was a late reaction πŸ€”
Lol nooo M not mad m super duper mad 🀣
Lol oops now i gotta really go..
Goin  for shopping :)
Will comment again tmr lol while stalking :P
love ya
Pari

Hey Pari! Thanks so much, hun! I REALLY appreciate all the kind words you have for me.... and also your stalking πŸ˜† That reminds me, if you'd like to place a request, you can.... I think I can squeeze yours in. :) Like you said, your spot is reserved, you just need to update it with the details now. :) And that chocolate, bear, flowers and congrats sign... aaahhh! It's so pleasant to see such love being showered on me. I love you for loving me and for everything else! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: -Dreamy_Girl-

Chipzie.... Am shocked😲😲 I just cant take my eyes off for the front page.... Its really sooo beautiful yaar..... U are really very creative... Hmmm,  am thinking that the day i will get married na, as a gift i will tell u to make a marriage card for me in the same layout as ur front page....😳... Am really shameless na, am telling u what gift to give to meπŸ˜† but its soooo sooo beautiful......... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ok i forgot to congrats u for ur 3rd shop... U see how impact ur shop layout has on me....πŸ˜† So congrats honey.... U deserve more shops in the future....

I thought u had forgotton about me.... But am very happy to see my name in ur thanks list πŸ˜ƒ (but its really me na... Or there is some other Soni tooπŸ˜†) But  I dont mind..... Dont take me seriously.... Well my birthday is approaching, have u already started to prepare for my gifts....πŸ˜›πŸ€£ ( Stop it Soni, besharmi ki bhi hadh hoti hai 🀣 ) Ok enough for now....πŸ˜›

So Chipz, i hope i have not bored u with my messages..... Am really happy for u, always keep on progressing like this, in IF as well as in real life too.....

Specially for u Sweety...

May there always be work for your hands to do,
may your purse always hold a coin or two.
May the sun always shine on your windowpane,
may a rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you,
may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you

P.S U noticed sumthing some of us has used the same congrats glitter...😊

SONI! My wonderful friend! I'm so glad to see you... it's been a while, right? How are things coming along? Thank you SO much for the amazingly kind words. I really can't absorb all the love and blessings being showered on me.

Wedding card, huh? So that means marriage is on the cards in the near future... which in turn means you've met Muzammil! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

And your birthday... ahhh yes! Of course, I've got a few ideas brewing in my mind and some in progress. :) Wait and watch! Oh, and I know only one Soni, and that's you! :) That poem is very touching! It will remain close to my heart. Thank you. πŸ€—

Yes... it's funny how a few of you have decided to use the same congrats banner. πŸ˜† But no worries, it's the thought that counts! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

Duuudeee, the reqs are like..stunning (:

BTW are you closed or are you taking reqs? Because I still see reqs coming in when you're closed. πŸ˜†

Thanks Aish! πŸ˜› I'm glad you noticed... πŸ˜† It's meant to be closed but I guess I'm just using that sign to limit the number of requests. So, if you have any in mind, bring it on! I'll accept it :)
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on your new shop! Just loved the requests, they came out really beautiful
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Thanks Chip! I have a different req in that case. Take your time on it, there's no rush at all.
Can I have a quote siggy? Not too big, maybe 400 by 200 or something along those lines.

Text: Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain. Cherish the memories, ignore the pain. Love and learn, forget and forgive. Because remember you have only one life to live.

Thanks a ton, take your time <3 Please make it pretty, though I'm sure you will 😳
Edited by aishi.muffin - 13 years ago
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^ Ooh, the return of the quote siggies πŸ˜† LOL, remember when you, me and Lils used to be totally obsessed with them? :P
muffins2waffles thumbnail
^ Lol I got bored of requesting people 🀣
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^ Haha :P Instead of requesting something, I just stole something from the front page of this shop xD Come on,... it has all of my favorite sigs on it! What's not to like? :P
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chip.

SONI! My wonderful friend! I'm so glad to see you... it's been a while, right? How are things coming along? Thank you SO much for the amazingly kind words. I really can't absorb all the love and blessings being showered on me.

Wedding card, huh? So that means marriage is on the cards in the near future... which in turn means you've met Muzammil! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

And your birthday... ahhh yes! Of course, I've got a few ideas brewing in my mind and some in progress. :) Wait and watch! Oh, and I know only one Soni, and that's you! :) That poem is very touching! It will remain close to my heart. Thank you. πŸ€—

Yes... it's funny how a few of you have decided to use the same congrats banner. πŸ˜† But no worries, it's the thought that counts! πŸ˜‰

Ur welcome sweetie.... U really deserve all these praises n many more....πŸ˜ƒ  Marriage is in the air in the future....Tongue I still have to meet my Muzammil and i hope that he turns out to be a bit like Muzammil.... Coz i know its difficult to find someone exactly like himπŸ˜†

Sabra ka phal meetha hota hai na.... So of course i will wait... U have lots of time....πŸ˜ƒ And i know i will have a great surprise....πŸ˜ƒ Thanks in advance sweetie..... Love u loadzzz.....
chip. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bmtdluver

congrats on your new shop! Just loved the requests, they came out really beautiful

Thanks Radhika! I'm so glad to see you here and to hear that you admire the latest creations. πŸ€—

Thanks Chip! I have a different req in that case. Take your time on it, there's no rush at all. Can I have a quote siggy? Not too big, maybe 400 by 200 or something along those lines.

Text: Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain. Cherish the memories, ignore the pain. Love and learn, forget and forgive. Because remember you have only one life to live.

Thanks a ton, take your time <3 Please make it pretty, though I'm sure you will 😳

Haha. A quote sig? πŸ˜† Sure! πŸ˜‰ Do you have any particular font or color preferences? And I'll definitely put in my best. 😊 Thanks for requesting. :)

Originally posted by: -Dreamy_Girl-

Ur welcome sweetie.... U really deserve all these praise n many more....πŸ˜ƒ  Marriage is in the air in the future....πŸ˜› I still have to meet my Muzammil and i hope that he turns out to be a bit like Muzammil.... Coz i know its difficult to find someone exactly like himπŸ˜†

Sabra ka phal meetha hota hai na.... So of course i will wait... U have lots of time....πŸ˜ƒ And i know i will have a great surprise....πŸ˜ƒ Thanks in advance sweetie..... Love u loadzzz.....

Thanks once again, Soni! Awww, I guess I had my hopes a bit too high. πŸ˜† Anyhow, here's wishing you the best in finding him. And don't be so sure, maybe he'll turn out to be exactly like him! πŸ˜‰

You're welcome. Much love to you... πŸ€—

missinguonly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
chip waiting 4 the updatez!!
chip. thumbnail
^^ Yeah, I know. Me too! πŸ˜† 😳