Mobile phones and TV for kids ! - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Rasny.. it took you a day to read the whole thing? πŸ˜†

Thanks Vikrant :)

@Sbnaik - Thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ 
LOL I was missing writing long posts πŸ˜› this one turned out to be WAY too long ..
anywhoo, thanks again :)
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Thanks Rasny.. it took you a day to read the whole thing? πŸ˜†

YesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rasny

YesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank Gawd I didn't post the original one, it would have took you a week or soπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Thank Gawd I didn't post the original one, it would have took you a week or soπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Poo you can probably publish a new book  on this topic πŸ˜ƒ  ...it would cover everything you want to convey . 😳

Other than addiction, we can cover other areas too
 http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Risk/cellphones

Now much that we can change though. Cell phone is necessity so practically its difficult to draw that line of usage ! 

Yes..it would be a thesis
Originally posted by .Arjun

Poo you can probably publish a new book  on this topic πŸ˜ƒ  ...it would cover everything you want to convey . 😳

Other than addiction, we can cover other areas too
 http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Risk/cellphones

Now much that we can change though. Cell phone is necessity so practically its difficult to draw that line of usage ! 

LOL Sure .. I am planning to get into "writing" now 😳

I agree .. We really can't make much of a difference. People are TOO dependent on technology! It's not just cell phones .. everything has its pros and cons! Excess of ANYTHING is bad!

LOL Sure .. I am planning to get into "writing" now 😳

I agree .. We really can't make much of a difference. People are TOO dependent on technology! It's not just cell phones .. everything has its pros and cons! Excess of ANYTHING is bad!

TrueπŸ‘πŸ‘
Arey Im still in the process of reading...one paragraph a day πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Arey Im still in the process of reading...one paragraph a day πŸ˜† 
Thanks for following me🀣
Awesome Post Poo πŸ˜› πŸ‘β­οΈ

Perspective from a kid's point of view... which is really amazing to know.. Thanks for sharing.. and add my name to your list of admirers.. 😳

This clearly shows that there is no relationship between age and maturity.. πŸ˜› as many think to believe.

Peer pressure plays a very important part and plays a crucial role on shaping up one or progressing forward. And from what I have seen around it starts very early nowadays as early as playgroup....:( Any tips Poo on how to make a child Peer Pressure Proof...  πŸ˜†