Mobile phones and TV for kids ! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by groucho

Well I can't speak for Arjun but I am from that era..................however I promise not to use that terminologyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. My children would probably agree with you on hamare zamane mein. Happily they still read and walk and yes you are right emails have become easier than letter writing.......
For a person who commented on what we wrote you are doing well.........cards!!πŸ˜‰ Another ritual almost forgotten.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and you still send them.....Bravo!!

All of us at some point become I'm from that era, hamaare zamaane mein. Uff! today's kids! πŸ˜†

You would be surprised then that today's kids esp. Kindergarteners are fascinated with the idea of exchanging cards for every occasion and that too handmade for each friend and family member. 😊 
Originally posted by TheDilettante

All of us at some point become I'm from that era, hamaare zamaane mein. Uff! today's kids! πŸ˜†

You would be surprised then that today's kids esp. Kindergarteners are fascinated with the idea of exchanging cards for every occasion and that too handmade for each friend and family member. 😊 

That is heartening to know............Mine are grown up and working away from home so I am out of touch with children. 😊
Originally posted by roshnii

Mera bus chale to main use of mobile by under 18 ban karwa du, becoz kids dont sleep,chat whole nite n day like sneha...but about tv, i luv watching tv while having breakfast/dinner/lunch,so no comments...

think well!
if my cell was snatched away without a good reason, i would be really mad! i think if you want to "talk" to your friends, u can use the landline but teens mostly love cellphones for TEXTING! & cell phones arent computers where you get lazy & just sit there texting...you can text & still be active. I don't think texting is a bad thing lol.
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

if my cell was snatched away without a good reason, i would be really mad! i think if you want to "talk" to your friends, u can use the landline but teens mostly love cellphones for TEXTING! & cell phones arent computers where you get lazy & just sit there texting...you can text & still be active. I don't think texting is a bad thing lol.

As I say that usage of cell phone is compulsory these day... But addiction of cell phone is not good!!! We are talking about Sneha here, she use her cell phone even in 11:00pm to 6:00am... 
I can't live without my dumb-berry and i can't expect others to either..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Aah! Now you two. Don't start with hamare zamane mein. Remember! it irked us when our parents said it to us and their parents to them.πŸ˜†

Groucho and Arjun, all the things you mentioned happen today too. Well! letter writing may be not because e-mails are just too easy and convenient and it's really tough to argue in favor of letters  when kids today throw 'save trees' argument. I still write when I send cards.

I agree that reading books on Kindle is so convenient but taking a whiff of new and old book while reading is something I'm attached to. I wouldn't trade it for any e-book. Now walking happens often. 

You'd like this read.. πŸ˜›

Books vs. Kindle

Yep i agree mobile is a necessity but i still don't like kids spending thr whole day with cellsπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Meena1

^ hey you are frm BS

YupπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
^^.. i thought BSers never come to other sections..  good to know i am wrong.. thats my new hang out.. πŸ˜†.. i got quite a fan following there..🀣