Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

feeling bad for Kokila

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sam1903

IF-Dazzler

sam1903

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
i don't have sympathy with Kinjal but for kokila, nothing worst can be happen to tied knot of her daughter withs some one whom she don't think worth for that..
is there not any other place apart fom America where she can send her... i find Ahem's plan best than Kinjal getting married to Dhawal, infact baby can be later adopted by Ahem and Gopi... as there is no scope in their relation..
isse kokila kay paas dyota or potr dono ho jata... 
may be she is more happy in that way...(this is when we assume kinjal is pregnant..)
but since she is not.. i stil hope, there is some scope for kilesh relation , only for Kokila, as Kinjal herself don't deserve even that dhawal joker...
i still hope for the best...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnymonash1crmsupasana.diyasimran15-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "feeling bad for Kokila" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simran15

IF-Dazzler

simran15

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I felt sorry for Kokila too...........she was very hesitant n had to clarify with the charmer Urmila regarding her proposal, If I could knock those nashes of Urmila, in the entire epi she created enough flurry in the Modi Mansion....I really hope for Kokila 's sake Elesh comes forward to marry Kinjal , because Elesh did sincerely love Kinjal.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnyupasana.diyasam1903evad-tellyaddict-

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
for Koki's sake i too would like that... but is it fair to sacrifice an innocent for a not-so-innocent person... so for Elesh's sake, i don't want him with Kinjal...

God... am being more contradictory than anyone alive

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran15-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Sam...i m also feeling really realy bad for Kokila...coz what she is getting being a mother of Kinjal is just Insult nothing else...

but just keeping my fingers crossed that Kinjal will soon realize her mistake and Dhawal will turn out to be a nice guy for her......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran15

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
same here.........feelin for koki

Post Reply New Post

Go to top