Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

LOVE GURU (Page 4)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radpat25

Oh well i so so agree with most of the posts here...specially @venture , zak_ris , poshah (sorry dont know your names) .The posts just echoed my thoughts.I simply HATED the SR and the letter part.I couldnt sit thru the entire episodes since last few days(actually since november)...i was constantly feeling why the heck am i watching this crap.Utter rubbish nothing else....sonali lecturing suhana as to how you should be a wife and love ur husband....god...feels like banging my head on the door..what are the CVs doing with this show Angry.I am feeling so so bad. I have followed OBS only upto lolita's confession and seen a few bits of honeymoon scenes.I want to ask did they show this letter thing in OBS??

Frankly speaking the show has lost it big time.All these days i am watching the show with the hope that i vl get my old SGP back someday...eventhough they were showing utter rubbish.But now my hopes are fading.Honestly whenever the CVs have tried to make SGP different from OBS in the treatment of a particular scene..they have FAILED MISERABLY.If we go back to the begining of SGP,when all the scenes were done just like they did in OBS...all was good...people started liking the show..they fell in love with its simplicity...they loved the family...could relate to each and everyone...it was so good in handling of the story..the subtlety,poignance was just class apart..this was becoz they were working on the lines of OBS (copying it..to be straightforward).But when they tried to do it differently than OBS...they failed most of the times.A few changes like the good bahu track,jail track were superb.They were a bit silly...but ragini did those scenes with so much conviction that i loved it.I guess its the sign of a great actor...they make ordinary scenes look extraordinary...ragini is one of them.But if we see the scooter track....when suhana brings back ishaan's scooter,they changed his reaction and we got this OTT scene were ishaan was kissing his scooter and the whole essence of the scene was gone.Ishaan was hopeless in that scene.After that there are many changes which ended up losing the essence of SGP.All the recent tracks like suhana cooking,earring,SR have ended up making SGP loose its charm...which was simplicity,poignance...no OTT.

My point is why didnt the CVs stick to the original...afterall its the OFFICIAL REMAKE.In there passion to make it different from original they have reduced the show to a crapfest...making it loose its essence,giving 180 degree change to its main characters..ishaan and suhana...turning the lead into a JOKER....great...CVs,thank you for spoiling the most wonderful show.

I know exactly how you feel. I want the old SGP back too asap.

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Love guru n Sonali LOL ya right.. infact in some of the scenes before she actually left the show I felt she wasn't as "happy" as she was trying to show she was Confused I don't know why but I seriously felt sona was not too happy after suhana's confession LOL but then it could be that the actor Hunar was "maayoos" that she has to leave the show and poor thing's face was reflecting that "maayoosi" LOL neways coming to the SR and the other scenes I simply disliked them.. seriously what have they turned Suhana into Cartoon Network of the Kashyap family ? any and everyone of the family makes fun of her and seriously BM Ouch she again made a mockery of Suhana yesterday with all her roti.. moon talk... with that she made me lose the tiny respect I had for her after this whole fiasco Stern Smile Whatever she does now looks so fake to me Ouch I just hope SGP picks up soon...  coz now the only reason I watch the show is aadat Ouch aur aadatein badalte der nahin lagti...
poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
radpat25 : you are absolutely right that whenever they have tried to NOT FOLLOW OBS, they have failed most of the times. These are exactly my thoughts..simple OBS ko follow karo na, kyon hatna hai.. But I havent lost hope, I think they will buck up soon.

The good bahu and jail track were there in OBS too maybe in a different order but it was there.

The scooter track was so difft in OBS..they clearly showed that she got it for him only no other reason and there is rajdeep going towards lolita to say thanks and running towards his scooter.

And this SR and all is too bad..They really should stick to OBS..I am wondering itna comedy dikhayenge to how will the look when they become serious !

And yes the letter bit was ridiculous...I didnt like it one bit..Its like she only understands everything and no one does. Now after both ishaan suhana know that they love each other no one needs to advice them at all. Girte padte they will find their way. That letter was way OTT.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25MythicalMoth

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
IN OBS there is no letter writting competition which is won by sona Big smile

Infact Suhana meets sona once which they almost copied in SGP, no dinner treat was planned for sona neither does the family come to know ofth paln.

SGP to its like whole world knows of it..radha bhua and all.

I too didnt really undersatnd the logic of roti and moon ..trying to make myself understand but kuch palle nahi pada.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192MythicalMoth

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

radpat25 : you are absolutely right that whenever they have tried to NOT FOLLOW OBS, they have failed most of the times. These are exactly my thoughts..simple OBS ko follow karo na, kyon hatna hai.. But I havent lost hope, I think they will buck up soon.

The good bahu and jail track were there in OBS too maybe in a different order but it was there.

The scooter track was so difft in OBS..they clearly showed that she got it for him only no other reason and there is rajdeep going towards lolita to say thanks and running towards his scooter.

And this SR and all is too bad..They really should stick to OBS..I am wondering itna comedy dikhayenge to how will the look when they become serious !

And yes the letter bit was ridiculous...I didnt like it one bit..Its like she only understands everything and no one does. Now after both ishaan suhana know that they love each other no one needs to advice them at all. Girte padte they will find their way. That letter was way OTT.

@ Bold...yes i know it was there..i meant it was treated differently in SGP...but it was good...that change was good..but the gulabchand rasmalai track was not there i guess...that was also soooo OTT.and many other recent changes in track like earring,SR,suhana cooking...all were crap and OTT.Why didnt they stick to the original...and its a plain simple story which cant be interpreted differently...so why change it....was this letter thing in OBS??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poshah

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

IN OBS there is no letter writting competition which is won by sona Big smile

Infact Suhana meets sona once which they almost copied in SGP, no dinner treat was planned for sona neither does the family come to know ofth paln.

SGP to its like whole world knows of it..radha bhua and all.

I too didnt really undersatnd the logic of roti and moon ..trying to make myself understand but kuch palle nahi pada.

Oh man don't even get me started at that whole letter thing Angry I didn't even pay attention to what was written in it.. it was plain ridiculous.. The whole thing looked like as if only sona maate has gyaan on Love marriage n friendship where as Suhaana and Ishaan r clueless idiots who can't even find a way to reach out to their Life partners *rolls eyes*
poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
absolutely guys the letter was pathetic..pehel ka samjh mein aat hai. they didnt know their feelings for each other but now that they do the letter was just not required..

abyways thankfully there will not be any more sona mona !
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
I think the letter was shown to change the public opinion about Sonali!!!! public like us , who didnt like this track , and now that is shuved down our throats that nahi it was the right decesion by BM abd DJ by every one, and even Suhana said Sonali was Fairy who came and fixed everything !!! that made me laugh!!!!. Why is Suhana shown so stupid, she is not, I am geeting annoyed at her stupidity now even being Suhana,s ADVOCATE in every postLOLLOLWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poshahSinha18

Go to top