Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

LOVE GURU (Page 3)

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
venture, ab aapne compare kiya to i would like to say

the whole scooter ride after lolita/suhana confession was so nice in OBS. If you see in OBS, they dont say it out loud that she is expecting him to say his feelings..it shows in their expressions..she looks at him so expectedly, infact first time i saw i didnt understand most of bengali..kebla kanto and neejre bo..etc etc.but the feeling was conveyed so well i could just understand what she wanted him to say.

yahan SGP mein i didnt like it so much., I enjoyed the scooter ride more in OBS..She looks so expectantly and kaise smile karte karte nirash ho jati hai but she never tells him ki bolo..twice he tris and thats it...there is no need for her to say..she was shown patient.

Right lolita being shy was very nice and but natural, infact many times she is shy..when they play dumsharades and even the whole talk of HM..she never says that not to her sis as well..aur shyness ke scene yaad nahi aa rahe haiWink

i think yahan bhi hoga dheere dheere i think..this whole comdey seq they showed right now was good to a point..but aaj ka episode was hoepless..

And i love teh ramu shamu thing..because i too have been doing that, giving importnace to what other say, so i liked what he had told her ki kyon uski baaton ko importance deti ho..just too good..

And I dont wanna analyse sona in deep, but i also dont say that she fell in love because of sona but she just realised it..usko realise hua ki kya woh feel karti hai.. Jealousy cannot make you love someone, it can just make you realise it..And isnt it said that you realise what you had only when you loose it.

and aap aur lax..dont be sorry, i dont take any one basing anyone prseonally..ishaan uska scooter, jay, jisko jo bolna hai bindaas Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192infinity00

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Yes Poshah you wrote exactly how Lolita was, I am not comparing here but I think both Lolita and Suhana are done differently here, in SGP Suahan uptil now is not shy at all, lets see if she will be, SGP did tremendous job most of the time , but when they go bad even for few episodes they go really bad, where as OBS uptil pre cancer track was absolutely a treat to watch even for us who learned Bengali from OBS!!!!!
I just wish that SGP dont loose the plot, its like making art movie into commercial main stream bollywood movie!!! but I would still say SGP is close to my heart despite being rideculous sometimes!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
I am unable to make out diff bt L/S,,but mujhe dono pasand hai so no worries Wink

Pyaar kare to sharmana hoga..Lets see how the HM goes..Frankly i liked the cancer track too, I have no qualms if they show it here too..And infact the whole one month after the confession was just damn good..I just loved them all..how she changes its so nice..and that one epside which has literally no dialgoues..OBS hi aisa kar sakta hai !!Clap

And dont ask me..OBS really taught me bengali itna ki i started talking in bengali..my tagline was ami kotay jabo na :) Lolita pura time yahi to bolti rehti hai !!

I too hope SGP recovers, I am sure it will..and I agree that SGP is good..Maybe i like OBS more inspite of being a non bengali person..So pehle OBS and fir SGP. But no doubt nice serials..I wished to have a family like SGP

Edited by poshah - 20 January 2011 at 2:53pm
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

I am unable to make out diff bt L/S,,but mujhe dono pasand hai so no worries Wink

Pyaar kare to sharmana hoga..Lets see how the HM goes..Frankly i liked the cancer track too, I have no qualms if they show it here too..And infact the whole one month after the confession was just damn good..I just loved them all..how she changes its so nice..and that one epside which has literally no dialgoues..OBS hi aisa kar sakta hai !!Clap

And dont ask me..OBS really taught me bengali itna ki i started talking in bengali..my tagline was ami kotay jabo na :) Lolita pura time yahi to bolti rehti hai !!

I too hope SGP recovers, I am sure it will..and I agree that SGP is good..Maybe i like OBS more inspite of being a non bengali person..So pehle OBS and fir SGP. But no doubt nice serials..I wished to have a family like SGP

I loved the essence of the cancer track , that it made Lolita realized about the family bond, but i dont like CANCER in any serial as it brings bad memories for me as my mum died because of it, so I dont like anybody to go through that pain and agony, and the whole track made me cry . But would definetly like SGP to show something along that line because the lesson she learned was really heart warming. I think we are deviating from the topicLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I just hope SGP give us more memorable episodes. the SR started really interestingly but ended loosley. Same as Sonali,s arrival was dramatic and exit is chupkay say as if she has stolen somebody,s murghi!!! I am not complaining about the exit  but the letter shouldnt be addressing Suhana as Ishaan was her friend she can give suggestions to him but she has no right to say those things to Suhana after giving her so much grief even if it was for her own good , I am saying even.

poshah

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I agree, lets not diagress..future track kisi aur post mein discuss karenge Smile.

sorry to hear abt your mom..though, and I know what you mean by not wanting any more cancer tracks any where..

And sona to ab gayee, aap aur himanshu ko hi Suhana ishaan ko guide karna padega !
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak_ris

Sonali as love Guru ..Dead

I wish i could add to that.... But v share the  same sentiment...LOL
radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Oh well i so so agree with most of the posts here...specially @venture , zak_ris , poshah (sorry dont know your names) .The posts just echoed my thoughts.I simply HATED the SR and the letter part.I couldnt sit thru the entire episodes since last few days(actually since november)...i was constantly feeling why the heck am i watching this crap.Utter rubbish nothing else....sonali lecturing suhana as to how you should be a wife and love ur husband....god...feels like banging my head on the door..what are the CVs doing with this show Angry.I am feeling so so bad. I have followed OBS only upto lolita's confession and seen a few bits of honeymoon scenes.I want to ask did they show this letter thing in OBS??

Frankly speaking the show has lost it big time.All these days i am watching the show with the hope that i vl get my old SGP back someday...eventhough they were showing utter rubbish.But now my hopes are fading.Honestly whenever the CVs have tried to make SGP different from OBS in the treatment of a particular scene..they have FAILED MISERABLY.If we go back to the begining of SGP,when all the scenes were done just like they did in OBS...all was good...people started liking the show..they fell in love with its simplicity...they loved the family...could relate to each and everyone...it was so good in handling of the story..the subtlety,poignance was just class apart..this was becoz they were working on the lines of OBS (copying it..to be straightforward).But when they tried to do it differently than OBS...they failed most of the times.A few changes like the good bahu track,jail track were superb.They were a bit silly...but ragini did those scenes with so much conviction that i loved it.I guess its the sign of a great actor...they make ordinary scenes look extraordinary...ragini is one of them.But if we see the scooter track....when suhana brings back ishaan's scooter,they changed his reaction and we got this OTT scene were ishaan was kissing his scooter and the whole essence of the scene was gone.Ishaan was hopeless in that scene.After that there are many changes which ended up losing the essence of SGP.All the recent tracks like suhana cooking,earring,SR have ended up making SGP loose its charm...which was simplicity,poignance...no OTT.

My point is why didnt the CVs stick to the original...afterall its the OFFICIAL REMAKE.In there passion to make it different from original they have reduced the show to a crapfest...making it loose its essence,giving 180 degree change to its main characters..ishaan and suhana...turning the lead into a JOKER....great...CVs,thank you for spoiling the most wonderful show.

poshah

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by poshah

venture and all : frnakly for me I know you guys are pissed at why sona was introduced..but menu koi farak nahi padta Wink all is well that ends wellWink

All i would say is that since the confiession has happened dono ne ek doosre se dhang se baat bhi nahi kari hai..both are acting wierd in trying to be so called romantic. and i dont understand ishaan ko sab se salah kyon leni hai..

He had the akal to buy her so many parting gifts..even if we ignore the shayari he said when she wore the 20k dress, he has always n always been sensible..right from telling her she dont have to to listen to any ramu shamu and try to prove them wrong to why sidd wa sa looser to why she was perfect marriage material

Ab yeh so called romantic banne ke chakkar mein directors ne dono ko bewakfoof bana diya hai.. I think now it will go the obs way, honey moon and all that. and now ishaan will be sensible..all i wanted was some sensible talk between two but i think they havent shown them talk properly even for a second..

Absolutely right, sometimes when you try too hard you make mistakes, so let them be themselves, I found them more romantic when they were not, the scene u are refering to after the first sun glasses incident was one of the best and my favourite as I have seen it so many many times and still have the same impact, thats whats missing here. i liked the OBS way , after the confession, Lolita was really really shy and Ishaan although did not said anything but his smiles and eyes were saying it all, with out  any lovey dovy scenes they were so perfect and then the HM came, I wish they kept the same momento here, I love it when Ishaan is talking and Suhana always just looks at him, so many scenes like that when Ishaan was at his best and Suhana is just looking at him and listening to every word, and that was the reason all along for Suhana to fall for him not any Sona Mona Tona
Whats done is done lets move forward thats what we want and wish, I am personally not bashing any character just want the CV to move smoothly with story with out wasting time as so many inportant story lines to tackle.

Oh you just made me nostalgic by mentioning that ishaan suhana scene after the sunglass fight...oh it was so so good....i just LOVE that scene...even i have seen it n no of times....they were sooo sweet back then...where has that emotional quotient gone....their chemistry was out of this world..eventhough it was not a romantic scene...the look which suhana gives to ishaan in that scene itself justifies that she is slowly falling for that guy...had they continued showing such heart to heart convo instead of the SONA track and making suhana a joker...i think their lovestory would have been epic..now when they have fallen in love..all looks so forced...fake...i feel very very sad that they made a mockery of a wonderful ishaan-suhana relation...and if one watches their earlier scenes.... feels even more awful.

infinity00

Go to top