India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

LOVE GURU (Page 2)

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I too agree that it was the pathetic ending of that Sona track... I am happy that atleast Suhana asked that question finally.... why didn't BM tell her directly?.... but no use.... she got pacified saying that to understand someone's importance in life we need other's help....Disapprove No point in talking about all these...But I just hated the way they showed Sona's lecture... I felt like she was teaching Ishaan n Suhana how to behave like a husband n wife.... I dono why she did so... atleast ye tho undonoko apne aap samajhna chahiyetha... sab kuch doosre log samjhana padtha hein....Wacko are they not living in this world?Unhappy

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by Sweet-Violet

The CVs have lost it completely. What a pathetic way to end this track ! Its even worse than what they were showing when Sonali was around. I am starting to dislike BM's character too.
Thanks for the post. Wouldn't bother to watch the episode. Lost the interest.

exactly, i use to wait for BM and suhana scenes but now they have lost their charmAngry............BM comes out as fake woman to me now............specially when she shows affection towards suhanaConfused

Totally agree with you both.

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 111192

The CVs have lost it completely. What a pathetic way to end this track ! Its even worse than what they were showing when Sonali was around. I am starting to dislike BM's character too.
Thanks for the post. Wouldn't bother to watch the episode. Lost the interest.

exactly, i use to wait for BM and suhana scenes but now they have lost their charmAngry............BM comes out as fake woman to me now............specially when she shows affection towards suhanaConfused

I know everything looks so fake now. BM even apologized to Dadiji for hiding the plan from her. Then why not Suhana ? lol I wasn't so upset with BM, but recently her expressions and dialogues aren't convincing anymore.
Raunak and his mother are acting like immature kids so, is BM and Dadaji going to get them a modern bahu to make them realize that how good is Panna ? lol If this is how everyone fixes their love life then where is the true meaning of love ? Ishaan made no effort to bring Suhana back into his life, but acts so smart with Sona.
Everyone including KK says Suhana is lucky to have Ishaan but its really Ishaan who has hit the jackpot by marrying Suhana.

I agree with you both and that underlined last sentence of yours is soooo true. They're all lucky to have her, no other bahu's/young modern girl would accept any old rubbish of theirs. Anyways Suhana is s gold hearted girl and we like her that way.
zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I remember when Suhana got to know about this plan, she straightway asked BM " Aapko kaise pata ki mere aur Ishaan ke beech pyaar ki baatein nahi hoti" i.e. " how did you know that we don't have a healthy relationship?? "

Surely they weren't as romantic as compared to others..But there relationship was no less than a couple's one.....Most importantly, Suhana did share all her joys and sorrows with her hubby and it was the same with Ishaan too.....

Slowly but surely they would have confessed their love for each other because they didn't have any other option...Neither Suhana was going to leave Ishaan or his family nor Ishaan would get fed up with Suhana...

So no question for Sonali as a Love Guru...Ishaan and Suhana have their own kind of romace..They know how to love each other... (though Suhana doesn't know about her feelings)
still there was something because of which she couldn't stop herself to get involved with Ishaan...

Edited by zak_ris - 20 January 2011 at 12:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.radpat25infinity00

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
just one thing i want to say on how BM came to know the truth abt suhana ishaan..it is courtsey the letter whchi suhana herself wrote
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

just one thing i want to say on how BM came to know the truth abt suhana ishaan..it is courtsey the letter whchi suhana herself wrote

Exactly, she should have been TOLD by Badi Maa that Budhoo tum nay mujhay bataya tha apnay khat say, yaad karoo!!! but no, why dont they talk straight, I agree with Zak in so many ways, both Ishaan and Suhana would have realised about each others love as they DO share a special bond which is kind of GONE in a day just by mentioning the name ROMANCE by the familyLOL . Suhana is acting so wiredly since her confession, God help them, ab do bohluoon ko kaun sanbhalay ka, eik Bholu eik Bholi, Ishika rightly said " Ram Milayee Jodi Eik Andha Eik Kohdi"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramradpat25.Nish.111192

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
venture and all : frnakly for me I know you guys are pissed at why sona was introduced..but menu koi farak nahi padta Wink all is well that ends wellWink

All i would say is that since the confiession has happened dono ne ek doosre se dhang se baat bhi nahi kari hai..both are acting wierd in trying to be so called romantic. and i dont understand ishaan ko sab se salah kyon leni hai..

He had the akal to buy her so many parting gifts..even if we ignore the shayari he said when she wore the 20k dress, he has always n always been sensible..right from telling her she dont have to to listen to any ramu shamu and try to prove them wrong to why sidd wa sa looser to why she was perfect marriage material

Ab yeh so called romantic banne ke chakkar mein directors ne dono ko bewakfoof bana diya hai.. I think now it will go the obs way, honey moon and all that. and now ishaan will be sensible..all i wanted was some sensible talk between two but i think they havent shown them talk properly even for a second..

jshree_ramradpat25-allizwell-infinity00

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

venture and all : frnakly for me I know you guys are pissed at why sona was introduced..but menu koi farak nahi padta Wink all is well that ends wellWink

All i would say is that since the confiession has happened dono ne ek doosre se dhang se baat bhi nahi kari hai..both are acting wierd in trying to be so called romantic. and i dont understand ishaan ko sab se salah kyon leni hai..

He had the akal to buy her so many parting gifts..even if we ignore the shayari he said when she wore the 20k dress, he has always n always been sensible..right from telling her she dont have to to listen to any ramu shamu and try to prove them wrong to why sidd wa sa looser to why she was perfect marriage material

Ab yeh so called romantic banne ke chakkar mein directors ne dono ko bewakfoof bana diya hai.. I think now it will go the obs way, honey moon and all that. and now ishaan will be sensible..all i wanted was some sensible talk between two but i think they havent shown them talk properly even for a second..

Absolutely right, sometimes when you try too hard you make mistakes, so let them be themselves, I found them more romantic when they were not, the scene u are refering to after the first sun glasses incident was one of the best and my favourite as I have seen it so many many times and still have the same impact, thats whats missing here. i liked the OBS way , after the confession, Lolita was really really shy and Ishaan although did not said anything but his smiles and eyes were saying it all, with out  any lovey dovy scenes they were so perfect and then the HM came, I wish they kept the same momento here, I love it when Ishaan is talking and Suhana always just looks at him, so many scenes like that when Ishaan was at his best and Suhana is just looking at him and listening to every word, and that was the reason all along for Suhana to fall for him not any Sona Mona Tona
Whats done is done lets move forward thats what we want and wish, I am personally not bashing any character just want the CV to move smoothly with story with out wasting time as so many inportant story lines to tackle.

jshree_ramradpat25111192-allizwell-

Go to top