Posted: 13 years ago
absolutely guys the letter was pathetic..pehel ka samjh mein aat hai. they didnt know their feelings for each other but now that they do the letter was just not required..

abyways thankfully there will not be any more sona mona !
I think the letter was shown to change the public opinion about Sonali!!!! public like us , who didnt like this track , and now that is shuved down our throats that nahi it was the right decesion by BM abd DJ by every one, and even Suhana said Sonali was Fairy who came and fixed everything !!! that made me laugh!!!!. Why is Suhana shown so stupid, she is not, I am geeting annoyed at her stupidity now even being Suhana,s ADVOCATE in every postπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by venture

I think the letter was shown to change the public opinion about Sonali!!!! public like us , who didnt like this track , and now that is shuved down our throats that nahi it was the right decesion by BM abd DJ by every one, and even Suhana said Sonali was Fairy who came and fixed everything !!! that made me laugh!!!!. Why is Suhana shown so stupid, she is not, I am geeting annoyed at her stupidity now even being Suhana,s ADVOCATE in every postπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

time changes ppl change, aapki suhana ko cv ne badal diya. I was so damn keen to see your views o nthat post which called her ridiculosu :)πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Originally posted by poshah

time changes ppl change, aapki suhana ko cv ne badal diya. I was so damn keen to see your views o nthat post which called her ridiculosu :)πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

poshah I am honest fan , when ever she would do bad I will be the first one to point out, I did mentioned in that post as well that if it was some other day , I would have defended Suhana big time but yesterday she was palin simple idiot.