infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sonali aka LOVE GURU is finally gone, taking all the credit and giving all the GAYAN to Ishaan and Suhana !!!! Suhana did asked Badi Maa the question we have been asking for last 3 months, why bringing her, why not tell her,as Suhana said I would have listned to you, but Badi Maa adamantly refused to accept that and while sugar coating Suhana by saying you are very Bholi( off course Bholu ki Bholi)instead of saying you are stupid enough , in order to explain to you that Roti is round we have to show you the moon !!!! what an example , even I didnt see any connection in it for expalining it to Suhana, and Suhana rightly confused and said, what is the link between roti and moon!!!! so Suhana has been officially proved idiot , oh sorry "Bholi" so she needed the Love Guru, and according to Radha Bua , its BECAUSE of Sonali that Suhana had the Love of Ishaan in her heart !!!!!! just like Suhana awakened Deepak,s love in Radha Bua,s heart!!( excuse me there was LOVE always there both in RB and Suhana,s heart ) and again the Bholi buys that expalanation and happy about it!!!
I couldnt believe how loosely they wrapped this up, one night big ho ha about SR, next morning this, Ishaan going off totally lost in Sonali,s departure, Sonali giving Gayan to both of them and then Suhana her self labelling Sonali as a FAIRY!!! I think I am stupid definetly if I am not getting it , such a waste .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The CVs have lost it completely. What a pathetic way to end this track ! Its even worse than what they were showing when Sonali was around. I am starting to dislike BM's character too.
Thanks for the post. Wouldn't bother to watch the episode. Lost the interest.
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sheema ji we should take heart from the fact that atleast we wont see sonali(hunar) again in SGP😃.......................and you are right suhana has been made official joker of the house (what a leap from official wife to official joker)and  madam has accepted the honour
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
ok iam not speaking exactly to ur post sheema di...

but when BM said she is bholi...i din find anything wrong...i mean she is bholi right...i mean...whenever suhana does something wrong we say she is bholi and all...but other time when someone else is wrong or someone blaming suhana...we say they are wrong is saying suhana as bholi....we in the sense...i mean everyone including me...suhana is changing...but not fully changed and she is still innocent....iam totally confused...in one way i fin BM right in taking this way(not sona though...could be something else)...on the other hand i feel she should have said to suhana....

111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet-Violet

The CVs have lost it completely. What a pathetic way to end this track ! Its even worse than what they were showing when Sonali was around. I am starting to dislike BM's character too.
Thanks for the post. Wouldn't bother to watch the episode. Lost the interest.

exactly, i use to wait for BM and suhana scenes but now they have lost their charm😡............BM comes out as fake woman to me now............specially when she shows affection towards suhana😕
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shewts I see your point but here today, Bholi was termed as Stupid, silly, a person with 0 IQ level, and I  am sorry despite being Suhana,s ardent fan I think she IS an Idiot and more Bhondu then Ishaan, Ishaan is not at all Bhondu, the Offical Bhondu is Suhana, " Koi kuch bhi keh day maan laitee hai" wether its Sid,s deception or Badi Maa,s affection. I have lost interest in there relationship. and the precap was again confirming that Suhana is cho cho cheeet and Bholi.
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

exactly, i use to wait for BM and suhana scenes but now they have lost their charm😡............BM comes out as fake woman to me now............specially when she shows affection towards suhana😕

I know everything looks so fake now. BM even apologized to Dadiji for hiding the plan from her. Then why not Suhana ? lol I wasn't so upset with BM, but recently her expressions and dialogues aren't convincing anymore.
Raunak and his mother are acting like immature kids so, is BM and Dadaji going to get them a modern bahu to make them realize that how good is Panna ? lol If this is how everyone fixes their love life then where is the true meaning of love ? Ishaan made no effort to bring Suhana back into his life, but acts so smart with Sona.
Everyone including KK says Suhana is lucky to have Ishaan but its really Ishaan who has hit the jackpot by marrying Suhana.
Edited by Sweet-Violet - 13 years ago
zackey_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sonali as love Guru ..🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I too agree that it was the pathetic ending of that Sona track... I am happy that atleast Suhana asked that question finally.... why didn't BM tell her directly?.... but no use.... she got pacified saying that to understand someone's importance in life we need other's help....😒 No point in talking about all these...But I just hated the way they showed Sona's lecture... I felt like she was teaching Ishaan n Suhana how to behave like a husband n wife.... I dono why she did so... atleast ye tho undonoko apne aap samajhna chahiyetha... sab kuch doosre log samjhana padtha hein.... are they not living in this world?😔
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Totally agree with you both.