India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

LOVE GURU

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Sonali aka LOVE GURU is finally gone, taking all the credit and giving all the GAYAN to Ishaan and Suhana !!!! Suhana did asked Badi Maa the question we have been asking for last 3 months, why bringing her, why not tell her,as Suhana said I would have listned to you, but Badi Maa adamantly refused to accept that and while sugar coating Suhana by saying you are very Bholi( off course Bholu ki Bholi)instead of saying you are stupid enough , in order to explain to you that Roti is round we have to show you the moon !!!! what an example , even I didnt see any connection in it for expalining it to Suhana, and Suhana rightly confused and said, what is the link between roti and moon!!!! so Suhana has been officially proved idiot , oh sorry "Bholi" so she needed the Love Guru, and according to Radha Bua , its BECAUSE of Sonali that Suhana had the Love of Ishaan in her heart !!!!!! just like Suhana awakened Deepak,s love in Radha Bua,s heart!!( excuse me there was LOVE always there both in RB and Suhana,s heart ) and again the Bholi buys that expalanation and happy about it!!!
I couldnt believe how loosely they wrapped this up, one night big ho ha about SR, next morning this, Ishaan going off totally lost in Sonali,s departure, Sonali giving Gayan to both of them and then Suhana her self labelling Sonali as a FAIRY!!! I think I am stupid definetly if I am not getting it , such a waste .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramradpat25Diivi.Nish.-allizwell-iViewsnami2811Siddhi_

Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
The CVs have lost it completely. What a pathetic way to end this track ! Its even worse than what they were showing when Sonali was around. I am starting to dislike BM's character too.
Thanks for the post. Wouldn't bother to watch the episode. Lost the interest.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Sheema ji we should take heart from the fact that atleast we wont see sonali(hunar) again in SGPBig smile.......................and you are right suhana has been made official joker of the house (what a leap from official wife to official joker)and  madam has accepted the honourOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikharadpat25

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
ok iam not speaking exactly to ur post sheema di...

but when BM said she is bholi...i din find anything wrong...i mean she is bholi right...i mean...whenever suhana does something wrong we say she is bholi and all...but other time when someone else is wrong or someone blaming suhana...we say they are wrong is saying suhana as bholi....we in the sense...i mean everyone including me...suhana is changing...but not fully changed and she is still innocent....iam totally confused...in one way i fin BM right in taking this way(not sona though...could be something else)...on the other hand i feel she should have said to suhana....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.Sinha18-allizwell-GurpreetD

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet-Violet

The CVs have lost it completely. What a pathetic way to end this track ! Its even worse than what they were showing when Sonali was around. I am starting to dislike BM's character too.

exactly, i use to wait for BM and suhana scenes but now they have lost their charmAngry............BM comes out as fake woman to me now............specially when she shows affection towards suhanaConfused

radpat25

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Shewts I see your point but here today, Bholi was termed as Stupid, silly, a person with 0 IQ level, and I  am sorry despite being Suhana,s ardent fan I think she IS an Idiot and more Bhondu then Ishaan, Ishaan is not at all Bhondu, the Offical Bhondu is Suhana, " Koi kuch bhi keh day maan laitee hai" wether its Sid,s deception or Badi Maa,s affection. I have lost interest in there relationship. and the precap was again confirming that Suhana is cho cho cheeet and Bholi.
Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by Sweet-Violet

exactly, i use to wait for BM and suhana scenes but now they have lost their charmAngry............BM comes out as fake woman to me now............specially when she shows affection towards suhanaConfused

I know everything looks so fake now. BM even apologized to Dadiji for hiding the plan from her. Then why not Suhana ? lol I wasn't so upset with BM, but recently her expressions and dialogues aren't convincing anymore.
Raunak and his mother are acting like immature kids so, is BM and Dadaji going to get them a modern bahu to make them realize that how good is Panna ? lol If this is how everyone fixes their love life then where is the true meaning of love ? Ishaan made no effort to bring Suhana back into his life, but acts so smart with Sona.
Everyone including KK says Suhana is lucky to have Ishaan but its really Ishaan who has hit the jackpot by marrying Suhana.

Edited by Sweet-Violet - 20 January 2011 at 9:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramradpat25111192

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Sonali as love Guru ..DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

.Nish.

Go to top