Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET a fairytale couple (Page 5)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
post updated craziesSmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
updated on page 2.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Hi Guys

One Question....When do we get to see the Wedding  , Complete Wedding?Why was Date declared & ceremonies rushed ? When things were to be handled in this pace ?

The Khuranas

Today we got to meet Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana in full form...she misses her parents, cries but refuses to forgive them for all the sufferings that were forced on her by them. She gets emotional but never falls weak on her resolve .. true equal to Maan who still has not forgiven Dev his sin, never will.
Blood ties are strong ... but not stronger than truth & their truth is their togetherness...

Worried & sad for Geet , Maan seeks advise from the only person he looks upto for guidance , Dadi Maa. Only parent & family to him & his Geet.

Dadi Maa not just as a mother but as a woman knows what Geet going through ...she knows no pain can ever have strong grip over Geet's mind when Maan is near her & what best way than make her voice her love for her man.

My worries fade to a distant memory,
And all but you is forgotten,
If only for the moment...

Geet's just does that .....

She tells them all her story , to all it seemed a sweet fairy tale but she lived it in reality .... reality that now is more beautiful than any dream can ever be ....all coz of her knight ...her Prince who made all her said & unsaid dreams come true for her ....

You... You are too good to be true...
My knight in shining armor.
The man I've been searching for...
The man of my dreams.
And now I have you.

Maan hears her heart & his eyes welled up with love for her, her love.

Man of action that he has always been,  not of words .... but his heart sings its own melody hearing his beloved 's declaration of love & he speaks of his dreams that never saw but they were painted into reality by his Fairy ...

flowers they beckon so much
For is love that of a Fairy's touch
They spread their wings and so gleam in the moonbeams
As they so spread their Fairy dust

He tells them all how like a Golden Fairy she has entered his life & spread joy & smile into his heart, his life ....how she has made his life so so beautiful ....

They hold on to each other in loved embrace & all eyes look up on  them with admiration & best wishes ....

Today i cannot help but add ...Arjun Rathod was introduced today, Arjun the true brother of NT....like she did not value the sacred institution of marriage , her brother too makes mockery of it.

Sorry but i found the contrast presented in bad taste.....

when matrimony received its best honor in Maan & Geet.....

using the same platform AA were shown trying to ape them..it was yuck.   Yes Yuck.

PICTURE STORY

Love
Nandita

Nandita.........that's why I'm so mad at the CV's here everyone's celebrating the culmination of a beautiful love into the most sacred relationship that's marriage & they use the same platform to cheapen this very institution, I'm disgusted.

I was so touched with the Daadi moments and Maan & Geet's beautiful touching speeches and they went & showed those terrible AA scene which totally messed up my mind........such an unclean scene (can't see any other word to describe this) after such a beautifully romantic almost spiritual scene.

Why are these CV's hellbent on ruining this beautiful experience for us and also for trying to ruin the whole show.....because that's definitely what they are doing........

Edited by drdee142 - 20 January 2011 at 11:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnonanditasinghbharkhadewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
orginally posted by dewdropred
@mona ... u 2 said the same thing wht i was thinking ... nice post dear ..

Thank yo hima

sptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Hiiiiiii my lovely crazies SmileHeartHug

On special request opening thread early............will come back after epi to update title and the postSmileSmile................

Episode was so beautiful, breathtaking, dreamySmile

MAANEET were looking so divine, magical and lovelyHeart

MAANEET a fairytale coupleDay Dreaming

Geet a girl so lonely, betrayed by everyone including her family, a girl whose life was filled with so much pain, tears, nightmares that she forgot whether she was living or whether she is in a deathdungeon in the name of life..............a girl who had stopped dreaming or hoping for anything even small............destiny had closed all doors of happiness, love, care and dreams but the same destiny once which was so cruel to her blessed her with a Prince Charming who would enter her life to give her a new life........to give her all the happiness, love, care and fulfil all her wishes which belonged to her which she truly deserved..............in this way Maan Singh Khurana was sent as a saviour, parent, caretaker, teacher, lover and father of her child so that he would drive away all darkness from her life.............replace it with sunshine, smiles, roses, flowers, coloursSmile

In the same way, Maan who was in his dark shallow who had built very strong walls around him so that no feelings or people would enter his inner world............he was lonely as well and he was betrayed by everyone as well................he had forgot himself that he is a human being with a heart..............infact it wouldn't be wrong if I said that a stone would have some life and feelings but not Maan Singh Khurana.....................just like Maan was sent in Geet life's, an angel was sent in Maan's life as sunshine and hope to turn Maan- lifeless and emotionless Maan to someone who would feel and express all kinds of emotions............Geet is also a saviour in Maan's life because she brought life in his lifeless so-called lifeSmile

MAANEET have taught each other how to live, smile, love, care, dream, hope, trust once again......... v all can only admire, respect and worship them and their strong divine and atooth rishta...........that is y v all call them special..............rarest of the rare.............two precious gems now have become ek anmol ratnaSmile

In this way both Geet and Maan were destined to meet to make people believe that fairytales do come true.........to tell everyone that always dream because one day earlier or later those dreams will become trueDay Dreaming

Woh dono jo te saari duniya se aur sabse paraye bilkul akele, woh mile aur ban gaye ek dusare ke sabse apne..............MAANEET forever Heart

Woh do murjaaye hue phool te jo phir se khil gaye ek dusare ki baahon ki darmiya meinSmileSmileSmile

Kaayanath mein aise milan dekhne ko milna yeh hamari kush kismati kahte hai aur hum duwa karte hai ki tum dono yuhi muskurate rahe sada ke liyeSmile

Finally MAANEET who are so divine, pure, magical, lovely, dreamy and truthful are entering a new phase in life...........the most beautiful journey together filled with joy, happiness, love, care, roses, peace and today v all can say proudly and happily that finally their reality is more blissful and more beautiful than any dream.............MAANEET ve dono ek hi dil ki ek hi dhakdkan hai.............now their hearts and heartbeats are one and will remain so until the end of time and even beyond thatHeart

Shaadi ka mazaa apno ke saathHeart

Also it is so lovely to see all well wishers of MAANEET-sweetest Dadi, Adi Sir, Romeo, Manishaaaaa, Pandeji, Pinky, Tasha cherishing all the special moments with MAANEET on their special day-their WeddingSmileSmileSmile

Dadi...........i love her she is the sweetest and coolest dadiHeart.......she comes with new rasamsLOLLOLLOL..............tieing MAANEET's hands and then asking them to feed each other was wow i love this rasam.Heart..........and the next rasam is the bestHeartHeart.Heart.............asking MAANEET to express how and what they feel about each other.....hai sooooooooooooo dreamy and romantic just like fairytaleDay Dreaming

It is so lovely to see all of them adoring, enjoying and all were speechless listening to MAANEET's fairytale which is a reality nowSmile

Also initially loved Romeo yaar when MAANEET were all sooooo romantic and naughty and he just comes there and also he kept on ghooring at them not ready to leave them aloneLOLLOLLOL.............Maan expecting Romeo to leave because he was just so naughty today not in a mood to leave his Geet...............also u know Geet is so lost in Maan's dreams that she doesn't realize Maan has already taken his hands...........so when she opens she is feeling so shy her sharmana was haiiiiiiiii marjawaDay Dreaming...............Geet Maan aap hamesha muje aise pasa khar chod dete haiWink............see Maan Geet is giving u all hintsWink

Geet misses her familyCry but darling don't worry now u have a new family where u have sweet mother-like dadi, brothers who would be always there for you like Adi Sir, Manisha, Romeo, Pandeji, sweet sisters like Pinky and Tasha and above all u have Maan Singh Khurana-someone who can be your parent when u need a shoulder to cry and sleep.............someone who will show u the right path if u r unsure about something............a lover who would be always with you together forever during all ups and downs in lifeSmile

I really felt bad for our Geet when she said she was convincing herself that she doesn't need her family anymore but she misses them a lotCry...........Maan could not see his Mishti so sad...........their eyes spoke more than their words..............Geet saying sorry that she is spoiling the special day for Maan how sweet she is more concerned about his happiness even when she is missing her family soooooooo much.............at the same time Maan comforting her saying don't worry Geet..................for Maan also Geet and her happiness and dreams are always his top priority..................seeing his Mishti so low, he speaks to Dadi because he doesn't want anymore stress or tears in his Geet's eyes...............awwwwwww MAANEET r so sweet and cuteDay Dreaming

Marjaani

I only watched bit where Arjun was proposing Anni and put garland.........crazies i don't have anything much to sayLOLLOLLOL.....they r so fastLOLLOLLOL

Precap-

MAANEET ka madhoor aur yaadghar milan shubh vivaah se-the sacred and divine institution of matrimonyHeart

U know crazies seriously i had prepared my write-up thinking we will see MAANEET wedding today but today's episode was awesome and dreamy so i can still wait for tomorrowSmileSmile

title and post updated

Spee really beautiful post and I totally fell in love with your lines below:

Woh dono jo te saari duniya se aur sabse paraye bilkul akele, woh mile aur ban gaye ek dusare ke sabse apne..............MAANEET foreverHeart

Woh do murjaaye hue phool te jo phir se khil gaye ek dusare ki baahon ki darmiya meinSmileSmileSmile

It's so perfect for our Maaneet........well love your positivity that the marriage will happen tomorrow, after seeing these CV's drag this and ruin every good experience for us I've lost hope.

Hope what you say comes trueSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
@  drdee142
thank you  dee
thank you saram

drdee142sptrno

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
nice post Nandita .

sptrnonanditasingh

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hiya crazies.........

i reached home at 2minutes to 10.and told my mom.star one lagao.shaadi hui ke nahi dekhna hai!!!!!!!!!!

and my mom---the GEET HATER N ABUSER..says............." mai bhi kabh se dekh rahi hu..abhi tak nahi hui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

looks like my mom convertingLOLLOLLOLLOL

@spee.sorry yaar.no shubh vivaah.....
but ashubh wiwah took place i heard????DeadDeadDeadDead

@barkha====tere kal ke sapne to sapne hi reh gaye!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL
@aas... mein bhi reached home 10 minutes to 10.. lturned on as saw whta manrjaneeeeeeeeeeee oh god!! mera poor adin bekar gaya!!! kya yaar.. kya humesha marjaanie ko dikhathe hain!!!!

i was so dissapointed... shaadi ho gayi!! i think jo maan geet nahi karenge.. woh yeh dodn karenge...

@bharka.... sapne tho sapne hi rahgaye darling

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhasumona28sptrno

Go to top