Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET a fairytale couple (Page 4)

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
@ aash
@all crazies...........

2 of my friends is a north indian...........

she too had jaymala.......

then reception n dinner..........

then shaadi late at night ....

ones mahurat was 1.30 n others was 3.30 am............

so thats ok..........

but ghajini CVs forgot that maaneets shaadi mahurat acc to wedding card was 8.10 pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

CVs aash does not forget!!!!!!! kya bakwaas hai ye??????????

8 ke pehle dinner??????????????Angry

Aash  kya saach me shaadi se paheli Dulha Dulhan Khana kha lete hai . I don't know this . Dulhan ka to fast hote hai na .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@ aash
@all crazies...........

so thats ok..........

but ghajini CVs forgot that maaneets shaadi mahurat acc to wedding card was 8.10 pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

Aash  kya saach me shaadi se paheli Dulha Dulhan Khana kha lete hai . I don't know this . Dulhan ka to fast hote hai na .

That's what I thought that the Dulhan doesn't eat before the pheras as she keeps fast......

sptrnosumona28Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

@ aash
@all crazies...........

so thats ok..........

mona i dont kno about dulha dulhan eating or no.............or about fast......
but shayad haa........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnosumona28

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
res

@drdee142: The bride & groom have to keep fast which is broken during this ceremony. I'm not sure but in many places bride & groom have to eat in a single plate. CVs are going as per actual marriage ceremonies.

Analysis

I'l be very short.

Maaneet are always a treat to watch. Everything from dialogue to acting was perfect. From past few episodes the talks of Geet's family has forced me to think about the return of Geet's parents + Raji+ Titu (I don't want anyone else to return). If Maan has arranged such a surprise he wouldn't have talked to Dadi like this. But the question is if he had tried to reach out to the family, would anyone agree to come to Geet's marriage??? Specially without Darji's consent. And I think Darji & Brij have got same brains & perceptions so would he allow anyone to go to the marriage. Time will tell.........& only CVs can answer these questions.

Coming to AA.

I won't blame Annie for falling into Arjun's trap so easily because she's only 18 years old. I've heard the cases of many girls who were below 18 falling in the trap of older guys & getting into trouble.

So they have done Gandharva vivah. I've always considered it as favouring males as they can easily forget it. It was acceptable in ancient times. I'm sure everyone has heard the story of Shakuntala. Though in the story Dushayanta is justified by the curse it is very much evident that he wouldn't have accepted Shakuntala had he got a heir to his thrown or had she gave birth to a female child.

In this case as well Arjun has given her a feeling that now he is married to her. So that he can achieve his evil motives. But I can see this is going Baazigar way. The question is whether he'l be able to redeem himself as Saif in Prineeta did, whether Annie will be able to forgive him in the future???

Though NT has got a huge punishment she has managed to created another Dev & Geet through AA.

Edited by misty85 - 20 January 2011 at 11:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhadivareenasptrnodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

@ aash
@all crazies...........

so thats ok..........

That's what I thought that the Dulhan doesn't eat before the pheras as she keeps fast......
dee me muslim.so dont kno in depth..........

i was too busy eating.didnt notice whether the bride or groom ateLOLLOLLOLLOL

hum me to koi fast nahi hota.......

drdee142bharkhasptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@all crazies...........

so thats ok..........

Aash don't forget when they were waiting for Geet to come back from the parlour and when Geet recovered after fainting both the times they mentioned that mahurat ka waqt nikla ja raha hain so then what happened......CV's suffering from selective amnesia againAngry

something more b4 marriage??????????

me going to watch 11 repeat.bye.brbr....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhasptrno--aarthi--

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@ aash
@all crazies...........

so thats ok..........

dee me muslim.so dont kno in depth..........

i was too busy eating.didnt notice whether the bride or groom ateLOL

hum me to koi fast nahi hota.......

Hi Aash, didn't know you were Muslim........the majority of my friends were Muslim and so most of the weddings I attended were either Catholic or Muslim that's why I too don't know much about the Hindu customs though they always fascinated me.

Well two of my closest Hindu friends both eloped and got married in court so didn't get to witness their ceremonies

Edited by drdee142 - 20 January 2011 at 10:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

A big hug to my dear Crazies.....HugHugHug
Ditto to you!!!HugHugHug

Today a day of mixed emotions, don't know what to feel or think.

Once again special moment between Maan and Geet interrupted by Romeo, was mad with him for a second till I saw his expression, Maan staring at him angrily but our dear Romeo doesn't take the hint he's too enthralled seeing these two together.

Enjoyed that part quite a lot. But yes, the episode started with mixed emotions and despite the drag bit, I find i can forgive the cvs for giving outstanding dining table wale doalogues. But i have my limits too. If  cvs are doing this to ensure that wedding gets done 99% this week and finish it fully start of next week, followed by sr track i find that i can live with that. But if they drag even sr and show us kuch na hona scenes, to kuch bardaasht ke bahar hoga!!!

I didn't understand why they showed the Shagun (was that the reception) and the dinner before the pheras. Are they not going to show the whole wedding......very confusedConfused

I really felt so sorry for Geet missing her family and Maan unsure how to help her feel better, he cannot see a second of unhappiness on his Mishti's face.

I saw the look of pain and anguish for Geet mirrored on maan's face and that's what i liked about the scene. To me the scene would have been a little bit more of rona dhona if Geet had not stated ki she will be fine soon. I liked that bit about her emotion in that scene.

Loved Daadi and how she took care of the situation. The scene on the dinner table, Daadi's gesture to get Geet to forget her sadness and Geet and Maan's emotional speeches, really touched my heart and you could see how touched everyone at the table was too......surprised to see Tasha looking so emotional too.

Dadi is too good, with her chanchal naina matkofying masti and how capable she is in handling these situations so well. My respect for Dadi has grown considerably during the wedding. She has been outstanding support for both Maan and Geet.

And the most surprising part no one missed or inquired about Annie and that girl (I can't find an adjective bad enough to describe her), her brother is getting married after so much of hassles and that Censored is out romancing......I haven't seen any sister like this......she is the limit of selfishness........

I agree completely. I have had my say about her in another reply, and i find her to be unbearable now. She is fast tracking into something that she is gonna deserve to bear the consequences of, if she continues not using her head.

And what's with these CV's are they going to show us the whole wedding or not, they keep interrupting the most awaited moment to show all these Marjani scenes, I'm really losing patience with themAngry Too mad to add more......Angry

I can no longer stand the AA scenes, i find them devoid of any sense, any charisma or any logic. Sorry to be so harsh. But teh cvs are going too fast with the two of them and on the flip side taking maneet on a snail pace. Not working. The way Arjun was speaking , it was as if they have been in love for eons which is so not the case.

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

Go to top