Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET a fairytale couple (Page 3)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

I so wished that maan would bring geet's parents to the marriage ... but my wish has not been fulfilled ... it would be really nice if they had come ....  me still expecting a miracle ... & geet's parents turn up for the marriage ...

Hima I still feel Maan has done something, that must be his surprise, remember he was trying to tell Geet something like thoda intezar and she said no you won't do anything you've already done so much.....I really think that this is his surprise for her

arey yaar yeh phere kab honge ???????Confused maang kab bharegaa ??????Confused aur mangalsutra kab dalegaa ??????Confused

i was hoping yeh sab aaj dekhne ko milega .... Crypar nahin ...

par aaj bhi nahin dekhne ko mila me dying to see the phere Day Dreaming& maang bharna Day Dreaming& mangal sutra dalna Day Dreaming& phir pandit ji saying shadi sampann hui Day Dreaming& aaj se aap dono pati patni hainDay Dreaming ....kab aayega Confused... may b tomorrow ...Wink

I too don't understand what's happening......

maan & geet stuck in yesterday's kissing scene .... Day Dreaming geet still in maannuu dear trance ...hota hain balike ... jab samne maan singh khurana hain tho ache achon ki hosh ud jathi hain .... & how can i blame u ... when he too knows what happens to you when he touches you ....plenty of similar instances happend to you before ....

1)maan & geet in outhouse 1st night - maan pulling geet towards him with geet's duppatta & geet all lost in his charm was being pulled towards him ... & still no hosh till he says ...i am not holding ur duppatta

2)geet making coffee for maan - maan & geet in outhouse ... geet lost so much in maan's eyes that after maannuu dear backed off also she was going ahead ... then finally she coming back to her senses ...

3)red saree scene - maan again pulling her palluu & then coming near her ... & again our madam lost in him ... again he tells the same line ... where am i holding u ...

4)today ...

arey geet ab tak tho samaj naa chahiye naa ... that maan holds you ... & then you fall into baba maan singh khurana trance & then you forget every thing around you .... you even forget that he is not holding you any more ... when you see into his deep love filled eyes you forget the entire world ...& maan knows that ... what can make you loose yourself ... but he is a perfect gentle man ...Day Dreaming
standing over there in front of you & teasing you .....LOLLOLLOL

romeo aaj bana kabab main haddi ... the way he was looking at geet & maan ... ROFL

maan was busily ghuuring geet ... had no clue that they both were being ghuured by some one else ....ROFL 

maan looked so pissed when romeo did not leave ... ROFL 

if geet had not signalled then ...maan surely would have fired romeo for ghuring at them & not letting to romance his 1/2 biwi ....ROFL full biwi bannana baaki hain ...

Pata nahin full biwi kab banegi.......loved Romeo's expression.....

geet feeling sad was reasonable .... how much ever she tells that she does not need any one besides maan ... deep inside she really wanted her parents to be on her side on her most important day .... which girl does not want her parents to be on her side ...

tasha & pinky planning to steal the shoes of maan ... adi romeo ko patha nahin chala ... par mujhe patha chal gaya hain .... LOLi know girls can easily guess it ...LOLLOLLOL

Yeah the joote churana scene should be fun as long as NE is not there

sab log khana bhi kha rahen hain ,.... ab sabko khana bhi khila diya ... yeh kaisi shadi hain Confused   by the way ... full biwi kab banegi ... geet maan ki ??????

& loved everything what geet & maan said on the table ... dadima's idea rocked ... loved every one's feeling after what geet & maan said ....

Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

again maaneet signature hug ....

anyhow .... i want to see how they both will eat with their hands tied .... ROFL cv's atleast yeh wish tho poora kar hi sakhthae ho naa ....

wht the hell yaar ... yeh arjun AngryAngryAngrychori chori gandharva vivaah kar rahan hain AngryAngryAngrypoori plan main hain ....

You know why he's pretending to get married to NE right, that's the only way he'll succeed in his mission to take advantage of her and that idiot who always acted so over smart, how can she be so stupid......Angry

Hima, my comments in purpleSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
@all crazies...........

2 of my friends is a north indian...........

she too had jaymala.......

then reception n dinner..........

then shaadi late at night ....

ones mahurat was 1.30 n others was 3.30 am............

so thats ok..........

but ghajini CVs forgot that maaneets shaadi mahurat acc to wedding card was 8.10 pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

CVs aash does not forget!!!!!!! kya bakwaas hai ye??????????

8 ke pehle dinner??????????????AngryAngryAngryAngry

drdee142bharkhasptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Maan bane Rajkumar and Geet bane Pari .

Ye phereas kab hogi . Too much dragging .

Geet ne bola Maan mera haath choriye . Maan ne bola maine koi tumhara haath pakra . Geet ne mana je Maan use bebosh kar dete . Maan , Geet ke saath aisa maat karo . Shaadi se paheli reception pata nahi . Ye shaadi  kab hogi .It was so touching Geet kaise uska family ko miss  kar rahi hai .Geet rona maat , tumhare pass Maan hai na . Shaadi se paheli khana ................Dinner table part was superb Dadi kaise Geet ko khushi karna chata hai . total conversation was superb. Geet know that Maan is her princess . Geet kaise kahani ko apne life se jor lia . Maan kaise man lia Geet is Maan's happiness . Maan 's life ,Maan ki mushkorahat . Total scene was so touchy . Taasha was good in this part . Everybody was so emotional  superb . But I am not happy today . When the marriage will happen .Story itna drug kiyu ho rahi hai .

Dadi ko kya hua ek baar vi Anne ke bare me nahi bola . Lagta hai sab log anne ke bare me bhool chuka hai .

Aa ke bij kya ho raha hai . Kya Maaneet ka shaadi se paheli ye AA shaadi kar ki SR na mana le . Prayer thik tera se hua nahi , Shaadi ke baat . Koi ladki itna mad kaise ho sakta hai . Maine AA conversation thik tera se nahi suna . Ye CVs kitna din tak Itna time humare upar ye AA ka romance naam ka jaadu chalayega . Aa se koi mujhe bachao . Episode ka total fun hi kirkira kar deta hai .

I think marriage will not happen this week .

I agree Mona they are really dragging the marriage too long.....I'm losing my patience.....though I loved the Maaneet scene today.....I'm still not very happy.......just confused as to why are these CV's bent on ruining things for us or exactly what are they up to.

sptrnobharkhasumona28

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hiya crazies.........

i reached home at 2minutes to 10.and told my mom.star one lagao.shaadi hui ke nahi dekhna hai!!!!!!!!!!

and my mom---the GEET HATER N ABUSER..says............." mai bhi kabh se dekh rahi hu..abhi tak nahi hui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

looks like my mom convertingLOLLOLLOLLOL

@spee.sorry yaar.no shubh vivaah.....
but ashubh wiwah took place i heard????DeadDeadDeadDead

@barkha====tere kal ke sapne to sapne hi reh gaye!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

aash pata nahin yeh much awaited shadi kab hogi ... my grandparents used to tell me that in olden days marriages celebrations used to take place for 16 days in our culture ... 16 days thy will b like dulha dulhan ... & all customs from marriage to games ... too much expenditure ...looks like cv's are following the same route .... 16 days celeb ... already 12 days finished more 4 days left ...
LOLLOLLOLLOL 

dew i wud have loved 16 days wedding...........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lekin yaha to one day is strecting into 7(till now!!!!) days...........counting from last wed(haldi).....AngryAngryAngryAngry

and night is still to come.............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

CVS ager usko bhi 16 din tak kheecho to sare gunah maaf!!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 20 January 2011 at 10:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhasptrnodewdropred

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Hi mona, liked your post, pls find my replies in blue.

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Maan bane Rajkumar and Geet bane Pari .
Ye phereas kab hogi . Too much dragging .
I did think the same in the begining. But after the table scene, I was floored by Maan and Geet. LOL, the rate at which they are going, Maan aur Geet ke pehle, waha woh AA jaroor sr mana lenge! muje to aisa hi lagta hai!

Geet ne bola Maan mera haath choriye . Maan ne bola maine koi tumhara haath pakra . Geet ne mana je Maan use bebosh kar dete . Maan , Geet ke saath aisa maat karo .

He is a player in a different league to all others!!! At least in his playing, there are only good intentions, unlike this Arjun guy!!!

Shaadi se paheli reception pata nahi . Ye shaadi  kab hogi .

Me thinks they want to drag the whole thing till this weekend and then start with the sr and other drama track next week. Hence they are introducing variations in the wedding and batting us clean bold with such phenomenal dialogues as were spoken at the dining table.

It was so touching Geet kaise uska family ko miss  kar rahi hai .Geet rona maat , tumhare pass Maan hai na . Shaadi se paheli khana ................
Its a good thing cvs are instrumental to this wedding and that this is not happening in reality. Nahi to, khane ke baad sab public cultimar leti apne apne ghar ko, aur, dulha-dulhan parivaar sahit akele shaadi ki rasmo mein reh jaate!!! lol this is tv land. is liye, kya bolna!!!

Dinner table part was superb Dadi kaise Geet ko khushi karna chata hai . total conversation was superb. Geet know that Maan is her princess . Geet kaise kahani ko apne life se jor lia . Maan kaise man lia Geet is Maan's happiness . Maan 's life ,Maan ki mushkorahat . Total scene was so touchy . Taasha was good in this part . Everybody was so emotional  superb .

Until this particular scene, i was feeling yeh sab "been there, done that" in the earlier scenes. But the entire dining table scene was the show stopper for me. Woh Geet aur Maan ke dialogues sun kar mere to fultu aasoon behna chalu the. I was surprised at myself, but, I found these two, extremely good all over again with their confessions!!! Kudos to them for the entire scene. They left their audience totally awed!

But I am not happy today . When the marriage will happen .Story itna drug kiyu ho rahi hai .

Mere hisaab se story drag isiliye ho raha hai, kyuki, they cannot introduce two milestone events in the same week. Hence they are extending the marriage part and will start with the sr track next week, ofcourse with the rest of the mc drama. Phir sr hogi (ya strong prelude to sr) whichever way the cvs want to swing it. If tehy want to extend the mc track then they might indeed be forbidden to consummate so to speak. And if that is the case, then our bad luck no sr. But hell, they are married, so they may show prelude to sr for a while and make us janata happy for a while.

Dadi ko kya hua ek baar vi Anne ke bare me nahi bola . Lagta hai sab log anne ke bare me bhool chuka hai .
Bahut acchaan hua that she is missing, but yes, its very very strange that she is nowhere for the entire wedding. Again, i find her to be of a very weak character, so this is expected. Not once has she thought she should not be out there. And what's the deal, how romantic can that proposal be, when it is happening on the same day of your brother's marriage and you are not there for it. And fat lot of a good even planner he is turning out to be, absconding for the entire wedding except for a brief showing of face. I seriously don't think much of these two. And Arjun is now getting to become evil, he is crossing the line with this lowly act of his...

Aa ke bij kya ho raha hai . Kya Maaneet ka shaadi se paheli ye AA shaadi kar ki SR na mana le . Prayer thik tera se hua nahi , Shaadi ke baat . Koi ladki itna mad kaise ho sakta hai . Maine AA conversation thik tera se nahi suna . Ye CVs kitna din tak Itna time humare upar ye AA ka romance naam ka jaadu chalayega . Aa se koi mujhe bachao . Episode ka total fun hi kirkira kar deta hai .
Agree with you totally!!!

I think marriage will not happen this week .

I think the phere will happen this week, maybe the bidai may not, cause now, Maan may try to bring in Geet's parents.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnobharkhasumona28dewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

hiya crazies.........

i reached home at 2minutes to 10.and told my mom.star one lagao.shaadi hui ke nahi dekhna hai!!!!!!!!!!

and my mom---the GEET HATER N ABUSER..says............." mai bhi kabh se dekh rahi hu..abhi tak nahi hui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
LOL

looks like my mom convertingLOL

@spee.sorry yaar.no shubh vivaah.....
but ashubh wiwah took place i heard????Dead

@barkha====tere kal ke sapne to sapne hi reh gaye!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Hi Aash........glad Mom is converting, well guess what my husband too asked me so are they going to show the marriage today (it's still not aired in Qatar, I watched it online so I can chat with you'll, cause every time I reach here everyone has left.......the stupid time difference)

I'm no longer going to expect anything from these stupid CV;s couldn't they atleast show us the marriage properlyAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
@ Hima

I so wished that maan would bring geet's parents to the marriage ... but my wish has not been fulfilled ... it would be really nice if they had come ....  me still expecting a miracle ... & geet's parents turn up for the marriage ..

. First I thought same may be Geet's parent will come

arey yaar yeh phere kab honge ???????Confused maang kab bharegaa ??????Confused aur mangalsutra kab dalegaa ??????Confused

i was hoping yeh sab aaj dekhne ko milega .... Crypar nahin ...

par aaj bhi nahin dekhne ko mila me dying to see the phere Day DreamingDay Dreaming& maang bharna Day Dreaming& mangal sutra dalna Day Dreaming& phir pandit ji saying shadi sampann hui Day Dreaming& aaj se aap dono pati patni hainDay Dreaming ....kab aayega Confused... may b tomorrow ...LOLLOLLOLLOLWink

Hima Ithink saatphera will not happen on tomorrow . If
saatphera happen then mangvarna and put Mangle sutra will not happen tomorrow . CVS ne hum fans ko kya samjha hai .
maan & geet stuck in yesterday's kissing scene .... Day Dreaming geet still in maannuu dear trance ...hota hain balike ... jab samne maan singh khurana hain tho ache achon ki hosh ud jathi hain .... & how can i blame u ... when he too knows what happens to you when he touches you ....plenty of similar instances happend to you before ....

1)maan & geet in outhouse 1st night - maan pulling geet towards him with geet's duppatta & geet all lost in his charm was being pulled towards him ... & still no hosh till he says ...i am not holding ur duppatta

2)geet making coffee for maan - maan & geet in outhouse ... geet lost so much in maan's eyes that after maannuu dear backed off also she was going ahead ... then finally she coming back to her senses ...

3)red saree scene - maan again pulling her palluu & then coming near her ... & again our madam lost in him ... again he tells the same line ... where am i holding u ...

4)today ...

arey geet ab tak tho samaj naa chahiye naa ... that maan holds you ... & then you fall into baba maan singh khurana trance & then you forget every thing around you .... you even forget that he is not holding you any more ... when you see into his deep love filled eyes you forget the entire world ...& maan knows that ... what can make you loose yourself ... but he is a perfect gentle man ...Day Dreaming
standing over there in front of you & teasing you .....LOLLOLLOL

romeo aaj bana kabab main haddi ... the way he was looking at geet & maan ... ROFLROFLROFL

maan was busily ghuuring geet ... had no clue that they both were being ghuured by some one else ....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

maan looked so pissed when romeo did not leave ... ROFLROFL 

if geet had not signalled then ...maan surely would have fired romeo for ghuring at them & not letting to romance his 1/2 biwi ....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL full biwi bannana baaki hain ...

Maan , Geet ko kuch Jadai ghurrahi hai . Romeo forgot everything after watching Maaneet's romance. Loved it.

geet feeling sad was reasonable .... how much ever she tells that she does not need any one besides maan ... deep inside she really wanted her parents to be on her side on her most important day .... which girl does not want her parents to be on her side ...

Truely Hima Geet badly missed her Parents .

tasha & pinky planning to steal the shoes of maan ... adi romeo ko patha nahin chala ... par mujhe patha chal gaya hain ....

Mujhe vi

sab log khana bhi kha rahen hain ,.... ab sabko khana bhi khila diya ... yeh kaisi shadi hain Confused   by the way ... full biwi kab banegi ... geet maan ki ??????

Kya shaadi se paheli Dulha Dhulhan khana kha lete hai . I don't think so .

& loved everything what geet & maan said on the table ... 

Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The moment was so touchy

again signature hug ....

anyhow .... i want to see how they both will eat with their hands tied .... ROFLROFLROFL cv's atleast yeh wish tho poora kar hi sakhthae ho naa ....

Sayed Kaal dekhne ko melega .

wht the hell yaar ... yeh arjun AngryAngryAngrychori chori gandharva vivaah kar rahan hain AngryAngryAngrypoori plan main hain ....

Mujhe vi lagta hai Maaneet ka   shaadi se paheli AA shaadi kar legi . Anne is so fool .

Nice analysis Hima . Tumne mujhe Outhouse wala scne  yaad kar dia . My comments in pink .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhadivareenasptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

@all crazies...........

2 of my friends is a north indian...........

she too had jaymala.......

then reception n dinner..........

then shaadi late at night ....

ones mahurat was 1.30 n others was 3.30 am............

so thats ok..........

but ghajini CVs forgot that maaneets shaadi mahurat acc to wedding card was 8.10 pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

CVs aash does not forget!!!!!!! kya bakwaas hai ye??????????

8 ke pehle dinner??????????????Angry

Aash don't forget when they were waiting for Geet to come back from the parlour and when Geet recovered after fainting both the times they mentioned that mahurat ka waqt nikla ja raha hain so then what happened......CV's suffering from selective amnesia againAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenasptrnobharkhasumona28

Go to top