Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET a fairytale couple (Page 26)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by dewdropred

gud afternoon friends ...

spandana ... i left as soon as i said bye dear ... u were up until 3 a.m. yesterday ...

good aftrnoon hima... and other crazies who are in!!!

even i was up working!!!!!AngryOuch

u 2 were woring till 3

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Hi Varsha, loved your analysis, some new thoughts on the block, pretty good. Pls read my replies, in black. .....

Originally posted by bharkha

thank u spee........ thank u soooo much... luv u yar....Smile Smile Smile Smile i hope i reach asap in the nite..... dil ke armaaa... aasuoin mein beh gaaye.. Cry Cry Cry maine socha tha today shaadi and tomo sr....lekin nahi Angry Angry Angry Angrymere naseeeb mein kal shaadi ka hi thread open karna likha hai... chalo ye bhi sahi......

HAHAHA, so you have been keen on opening the sr thread is it?!!! How very brave of you. LOL 

analysis part:
loved geet and maan romantic scene in the beginning Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassedgeet par msk ka jadoo chal hi gaya Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed aur hum par toh sabse jyaada Embarrassed 
aur ye kya romeo aaj maan singh khuraana se nahi daara...LOL LOL 

WinkWinkWinkWHat was romeo so enthralled with? Looking at Maan and Geet trying to make out? Or looking at Geet looking so lovely? Or looking at Maan? LOLLOLLOL He was good nonetheless. Maan would have eaten him alive, had he lingered anymore.

i first thought they wer stretchin this episode unnecessarily by reminding geet of her family Angry Angry Angry but den i felt it was necessary.. koi bhi ladki apne family ko shaadi waale din toh miss hi karegii na...Cry Cry Cry Cry  lovely feelings Smile Smile Smile  geet s expression was too gud aur msk ne toh char chand laaga diii.. by feeling bad for geet..... Smile  Smile Smile 

Absolutely, sach kaha, muje bhi yeh hi laga tha, yaar, but it was necessary and thank god they made it short, Maan was trying to tell her something, she brushed it off. Me thinks woh uske maa-baap or behen/bhai ko le aayega. 

loved dadi today Smile Smile she  rocked Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up aur tat rasm hayyyyyyyyy Clap Clap Clap Clap dadi...dadi ka dimag toh chacha choudhary se bhi tej chalta hai.........LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Yes, truly, she was very very good. Loved her throughout, her dialogues, expressions and how she handled the situation.

the main part : the story told by geet ... awesome Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up  and maan.. hye... me dreamy...Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
very well depicted by both geet and maan........Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap main toh sach mein rajkumar aur pariyon ki kahaani mein kho gayee thee...LOL LOL

She was wonderful, he was just as great. They both made the whole episode rock. As usual!!!

tasha too much of eye make up....LOL Wink ithna toh geet ne bhi nahi kiya tha LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL grow up yar....Angry Angry
loved adi today.. uske feelings uske chehre se paatha chal raha tha.. hats off adiiiiiii.....Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

TongueYou noticed tasha's makeup. Now that you mention, haan, kuch zyaada hi tha, par for once i liked the expression on her face when she heard the story. There was a little awe, and some respect in them for Geet and to me that was great!!! Aadi as usual, was fantastic too.

loved the surprise which arjun gave lekin AA nahi LOL LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  
too much time waste on marjannie Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry cvs plz... aaj toh aap logo ne hadh hi par kar diiiiii Angry  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
no more comments on marjaanie..
pity annie.. aur arjun.. tu sabhi ladkiyoin se peetega...

I did not like it sorry to say, woh is din ko kya kar raha hai? They are ott , i'll follow your league and not speak much about them.

hey one thought came into my mind..
i think annie ll bcom preg and geet ll somehow have miscarriage..and annie s kid ko maan aur geet apna naam denge...
jab geet ithne mahine tak preg reh sakti hai koi na koi toh kaaran jarror hoga na... wat s ur say yar....no jhoootis n chaapaals plz

Eowwww, I hope not yaar, agar bacchha set pe chalega to annie ka kuu, geet ka kyu nahin. Annie can find her own prince charming, if she no longer wants A, why give up her child? But if that happens, Arjun will force her to be with him, Arjun is acting like a jackass, but kahin, usme thodi insaniyat hai. aur shayad tab jagegi 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged

@ Sarrm - thank you
The cvs have rushed all the tracks in recent past but have not closed the ends....the pace has killed chances of long run of the show ...& now more with 6day thing they are put in fixed spot & hence bringing in of AA......and plot related to them out of thin air.

GHSP is what it is all credits to leads & the supporting cast minus the new entry...they have made the standards stoop not rise ...

What is more shocking is the fact that trps that is God to them reads clear that AA scenes are making the count dip ...then why are they still hell bent on increasing the scene timing of AA.....
Will it not be wise & nice to maintain the leads as leads & supporting cast as same....

GHSP is not a young college tale or family drama that all characters can be called leads from time to  time as per plot demands.

I'm hating AA only for the fact that they are slowly creeping in & taking spot as parallel leads be it negative.
Earlier the baddies were evenly grouped like  -Darjee-Brij,  DevTara, Sasha-Tasha, NT-Sasha-Tasha, NT-Arjun........

But now making Arjun solo bad one is like making him the negative lead of the show & this defo is not in good interest of the show & MaanEet fans is all i can say

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsptrno

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

@ Sarrm - thank you
The cvs have rushed all the tracks in recent past but have not closed the ends....the pace has killed chances of long run of the show ...& now more with 6day thing they are put in fixed spot & hence bringing in of AA......and plot related to them out of thin air.

GHSP is what it is all credits to leads & the supporting cast minus the new entry...they have made the standards stoop not rise ...

What is more shocking is the fact that trps that is God to them reads clear that AA scenes are making the count dip ...then why are they still hell bent on increasing the scene timing of AA.....
Will it not be wise & nice to maintain the leads as leads & supporting cast as same....

GHSP is not a young college tale or family drama that all characters can be called leads from time to  time as per plot demands.

I'm hating AA only for the fact that they are slowly creeping in & taking spot as parallel leads be it negative.
Earlier the baddies were evenly grouped like  -Darjee-Brij,  DevTara, Sasha-Tasha, NT-Sasha-Tasha, NT-Arjun........

But now making Arjun solo bad one is like making him the negative lead of the show & this defo is not in good interest of the show & MaanEet fans is all i can say

Hi Nandita...I'm also not very sure where they R taking this show....They need a solid story line....just throwing AA at our face and making Arjun bad and then taking advantage of Annie and so on....this is an age old drama...this show is youth orientated and there has to be some new arenas to explore. Geet is preg...but still she is 18. As a girl she has a long way to go....for eg. grooming her personality, her education etc...etc...There could be many more interesting twists. I just wrote to Dew that Geet - HSP seems to reached its target as darjee is now repenting depicting that efforts can bring  a social change. He represents the autocratic rule that is fading way and his giving kanyadan shows the new hope that can bring new life in girls like Geet.

Edited by whitepearl - 21 January 2011 at 5:19am

sptrnonanditasingh

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Hey aarthi, here's my reply to your lovely post. Pls read and revert.

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Day Dreamingayee ayee kya episode haiDay Dreaming... full of romance, emotions new found rasam's....Heartme still filled with their emotions...
Yes, even with a little dragging, the episode was great, with the exception of the AA scenes of course.

and stupid AA scenes to irritate us from keeping our lovey dovey couples away....and showing this two ...Angry...

Unfortunately they seem to have become an integral part of the show, to my extreme annoyance. CVs to usi hisaab se lage hai in do ke peeche, i have an awful feelingnthey will start with sr, quicker than maneet!!! And we will be left with watching them both make out. Cvs phir hum pe kya haseenge. Badi googli chodi un cvs ne hum par!!!
so wat do u guys think Shadi i think is not happening tmrw may be sat...for sure other wise we will loose our NUTZ and sure CV's new this...

cool starting Geet blushing and asks Maan to leave her and he as always says i have not caught u.. and Geet confronted him u always fool me...

SmileSmileSmile
Mission finding  Maaneet left to Romeo and he found them in their dreamworld... he was admiring them... but he can't help himself but to disturb them as Dadi was calling...i love Romeo so much today guy z...

He was very good today, a bit dubious too, but great nonetheless.

gifting ceremony.... hmmm... y the hell do the guests have to upset Geet by asking abt her family... doesn't they witness the drama happened b4 they exchanged varmala...

Good point, if nothing the grapevine during the wedding should have taken care of it. Geet could have remembered her family on her own. WOh bhi chalta. But cvs love to potray themselves as illogical and ghajani types, so, so be it.
Geet remembering her parents r rather MISSING them on the most important dy of her life... Maan consoling her... to wait she asking sorry for spoiling the happiness but cudn't help herself from missing her parents her families blessing... she mentioned her mother darji...
(so do u think v'll see Geet's parents again... will Maan do it...)

I strongly think Maan was trying to tell her something, but Geet brushed him aside. CVs must still be planning this and so left it heavy and undersaid. But i think it may happpen. Maan can't see her unhappy. Geet ke sapne usne poore karne ka vaada diya hai, to he will start from here itself na!!!
Geet still lost in the sadness and Maan notices this and tells Dadi wat doc tld of Geet stress etc... and dadi comes with cool solution... now DADI IS AS USUAL COOL ...she is Century Women guyz naming new rasam's ....and asking Maaneet publicly to say their heart wat they feel abt each other...tat was cool... and here begin's GEET's fairy tale with Maan as her knight in Armour wo rides the white horse to sweep her of her feet......and Maan's pari GEET...me not explaining more have to watch this... HATS OFF TO GURU AND DD...wow Guru's expression thro out this scene was priceless... 
now they finised how both ws mingled with each other... and how there bond grew....and finally the trade mark hug... in front of family anf frnds...

Fantabulous scene. Made me cry like a baby at their love, at what Geet has got after what she went through, how Maan behaviour has changed from a grissly bear to sublime individual due to Geet's love in his heart and life!!! Very very beautiful.
Muje mere pati se milna aur meri shaadi yaad aa gayi. It had felt just as beautiful, dreamy, my very own prince charming,... Now a decade later, he is a busy bee thoughAngry

i m happy tat AA is not in family scene tho i feel sorry for Annie as she is falling for tat stupids antics... 

Agree with you completely....
eagerly waiting for the next rasam girls have planned hope boys doesn't gate crash...and spoil the saali from getting more neg...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarrm

Hey aarthi, here's my reply to your lovely post. Pls read and revert.

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Day Dreamingayee ayee kya episode haiDay Dreaming... full of romance, emotions new found rasam's....Heartme still filled with their emotions...
Yes, even with a little dragging, the episode was great, with the exception of the AA scenes of course.

and stupid AA scenes to irritate us from keeping our lovey dovey couples away....and showing this two ...Angry...

Unfortunately they seem to have become an integral part of the show, to my extreme annoyance. CVs to usi hisaab se lage hai in do ke peeche, i have an awful feelingnthey will start with sr, quicker than maneet!!! And we will be left with watching them both make out. Cvs phir hum pe kya haseenge. Badi googli chodi un cvs ne hum par!!!
so wat do u guys think Shadi i think is not happening tmrw may be sat...for sure other wise we will loose our NUTZ and sure CV's new this...

cool starting Geet blushing and asks Maan to leave her and he as always says i have not caught u.. and Geet confronted him u always fool me...

SmileSmileSmile
Mission finding  Maaneet left to Romeo and he found them in their dreamworld... he was admiring them... but he can't help himself but to disturb them as Dadi was calling...i love Romeo so much today guy z...

He was very good today, a bit dubious too, but great nonetheless.

gifting ceremony.... hmmm... y the hell do the guests have to upset Geet by asking abt her family... doesn't they witness the drama happened b4 they exchanged varmala...

Good point, if nothing the grapevine during the wedding should have taken care of it. Geet could have remembered her family on her own. WOh bhi chalta. But cvs love to potray themselves as illogical and ghajani types, so, so be it.
Geet remembering her parents r rather MISSING them on the most important dy of her life... Maan consoling her... to wait she asking sorry for spoiling the happiness but cudn't help herself from missing her parents her families blessing... she mentioned her mother darji...
(so do u think v'll see Geet's parents again... will Maan do it...)

I strongly think Maan was trying to tell her something, but Geet brushed him aside. CVs must still be planning this and so left it heavy and undersaid. But i think it may happpen. Maan can't see her unhappy. Geet ke sapne usne poore karne ka vaada diya hai, to he will start from here itself na!!!
Geet still lost in the sadness and Maan notices this and tells Dadi wat doc tld of Geet stress etc... and dadi comes with cool solution... now DADI IS AS USUAL COOL ...she is Century Women guyz naming new rasam's ....and asking Maaneet publicly to say their heart wat they feel abt each other...tat was cool... and here begin's GEET's fairy tale with Maan as her knight in Armour wo rides the white horse to sweep her of her feet......and Maan's pari GEET...me not explaining more have to watch this... HATS OFF TO GURU AND DD...wow Guru's expression thro out this scene was priceless... 
now they finised how both ws mingled with each other... and how there bond grew....and finally the trade mark hug... in front of family anf frnds...

Fantabulous scene. Made me cry like a baby at their love, at what Geet has got after what she went through, how Maan behaviour has changed from a grissly bear to sublime individual due to Geet's love in his heart and life!!! Very very beautiful.
Muje mere pati se milna aur meri shaadi yaad aa gayi. It had felt just as beautiful, dreamy, my very own prince charming,... Now a decade later, he is a busy bee thoughAngry

i m happy tat AA is not in family scene tho i feel sorry for Annie as she is falling for tat stupids antics... 

Agree with you completely....
eagerly waiting for the next rasam girls have planned hope boys doesn't gate crash...and spoil the saali from getting more neg...

thank u sarrm dear
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

Originally posted by nanditasingh

@ Sarrm - thank you

Hi Nandita...I'm also not very sure where they R taking this show....They need a solid story line....just throwing AA at our face and making Arjun bad and then taking advantage of Annie and so on....this is an age old drama...this show is youth orientated and there has to be some new arenas to explore. Geet is preg...but still she is 18. As a girl she has a long way to go....for eg. grooming her personality, her education etc...etc...There could be many more interesting twists. I just wrote to Dew that Geet - HSP seems to reached its target as darjee is now repenting depicting that efforts can bring  a social change. He represents the autocratic rule that is fading way and his giving kanyadan shows the new hope that can bring new life in girls like Geet.

Ah! great to see you Varsha ...been busy i guess..
I agree with your point that yes many twists could be brought besides just forcing AA on us..
and as per Darjee...well my views are different than what i'm reading everywhere here...

I could better not talk of it ....coz for me there is no forgiving Geet's family.

-nupur-sptrno

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarrm

Hi Varsha, loved your analysis, some new thoughts on the block, pretty good. Pls read my replies, in black. .....

Originally posted by bharkha

thank u spee........ thank u soooo much... luv u yar....Smile Smile Smile Smile i hope i reach asap in the nite..... dil ke armaaa... aasuoin mein beh gaaye.. Cry Cry Cry maine socha tha today shaadi and tomo sr....lekin nahi Angry Angry Angry Angrymere naseeeb mein kal shaadi ka hi thread open karna likha hai... chalo ye bhi sahi......

HAHAHA, so you have been keen on opening the sr thread is it?!!! How very brave of you. LOL 

analysis part:
loved geet and maan romantic scene in the beginning Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassedgeet par msk ka jadoo chal hi gaya Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed aur hum par toh sabse jyaada Embarrassed 
aur ye kya romeo aaj maan singh khuraana se nahi daara...LOL LOL 

WinkWinkWinkWHat was romeo so enthralled with? Looking at Maan and Geet trying to make out? Or looking at Geet looking so lovely? Or looking at Maan? LOLLOLLOL He was good nonetheless. Maan would have eaten him alive, had he lingered anymore.

i first thought they wer stretchin this episode unnecessarily by reminding geet of her family Angry Angry Angry but den i felt it was necessary.. koi bhi ladki apne family ko shaadi waale din toh miss hi karegii na...Cry Cry Cry Cry  lovely feelings Smile Smile Smile  geet s expression was too gud aur msk ne toh char chand laaga diii.. by feeling bad for geet..... Smile  Smile Smile 

Absolutely, sach kaha, muje bhi yeh hi laga tha, yaar, but it was necessary and thank god they made it short, Maan was trying to tell her something, she brushed it off. Me thinks woh uske maa-baap or behen/bhai ko le aayega. 

loved dadi today Smile Smile she  rocked Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up aur tat rasm hayyyyyyyyy Clap Clap Clap Clap dadi...dadi ka dimag toh chacha choudhary se bhi tej chalta hai.........LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Yes, truly, she was very very good. Loved her throughout, her dialogues, expressions and how she handled the situation.

the main part : the story told by geet ... awesome Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up  and maan.. hye... me dreamy...Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
very well depicted by both geet and maan........Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap main toh sach mein rajkumar aur pariyon ki kahaani mein kho gayee thee...LOL LOL

She was wonderful, he was just as great. They both made the whole episode rock. As usual!!!

tasha too much of eye make up....LOL Wink ithna toh geet ne bhi nahi kiya tha LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL grow up yar....Angry Angry
loved adi today.. uske feelings uske chehre se paatha chal raha tha.. hats off adiiiiiii.....Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

TongueYou noticed tasha's makeup. Now that you mention, haan, kuch zyaada hi tha, par for once i liked the expression on her face when she heard the story. There was a little awe, and some respect in them for Geet and to me that was great!!! Aadi as usual, was fantastic too.

loved the surprise which arjun gave lekin AA nahi LOL LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  
too much time waste on marjannie Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry cvs plz... aaj toh aap logo ne hadh hi par kar diiiiii Angry  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
no more comments on marjaanie..
pity annie.. aur arjun.. tu sabhi ladkiyoin se peetega...

I did not like it sorry to say, woh is din ko kya kar raha hai? They are ott , i'll follow your league and not speak much about them.

hey one thought came into my mind..
i think annie ll bcom preg and geet ll somehow have miscarriage..and annie s kid ko maan aur geet apna naam denge...
jab geet ithne mahine tak preg reh sakti hai koi na koi toh kaaran jarror hoga na... wat s ur say yar....no jhoootis n chaapaals plz

Eowwww, I hope not yaar, agar bacchha set pe chalega to annie ka kuu, geet ka kyu nahin. Annie can find her own prince charming, if she no longer wants A, why give up her child? But if that happens, Arjun will force her to be with him, Arjun is acting like a jackass, but kahin, usme thodi insaniyat hai. aur shayad tab jagegi 

thank u roch... they showed today in sbb tat daarji is back... so yuppie....

Go to top