Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET a fairytale couple (Page 23)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Good Afternoon to all my dear Crazies.....Big smileHug

Hope today will be a happy day for us..........Want to see Maaneet pheras, jhoote churana and other fun things today......yippee....me excited Dancing Party......hope the CV's don't burst our bubble of happinessLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhacraziekudisptrnodewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
didnt yesterday episode look like a filler.. i read it that some one mentioned in IF...!!

when i thought about it it looked as thouh!!!! wht do u think

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

hello my darling Crazies Hug

my fav of today was Romeo LOL
he was making so cute faces watching Maan & Geet together.. & Maan was so mad that he wouldnt leave LOL

loved the whole speech at the dinner table Day DreamingCry  loved how Maan admitted to everyone that he has changed because of Geet Day Dreaming

i think Geet's parents will come to the wedding... doc has told Maan, no stress for Geet.. means he would anything and everything that gives her stress... and this is one of them...
but in such a short time, how will he find them...  Confused

while at the dinner table, loved the Tasha-Romeo, her offfering him spaghetti and then eating it herself LOL i would prefer to see Tasha/Romeo romance than AA... on second thought i think i would prefer Manishaaaaaaaa/Nakul (thanx bharkha & her FF for the idea LOL) to AA romance...WinkLOLLOL

since i skimmed the whole AA part, dont know what happened except they had a wedding of their own... stupid Annie has done the stupidest thing of all time *me dancing* cox she will suffer for life now...

when will this saath phere happen... tomorrow saath phere & Sat SR?? EmbarrassedWinkLOL
CV's listen to me now...not when i talk about stupid AA...Angry

why AA gets 7 minutes (yes i checked Embarrassed) of screen time i dont know... CV's we want less AA... if you dont want to show Maan & Geet then show anything else...even Dadi talking to some stranger is also ok... but we prefer to see Maan & Geet lost in each others eyes...or better yet SR ( i know one track mind Wink)

girls.. just came to say hi, & to vent off cox AA got 7 mins of screen time Angry
me off now... have to get up around 4 in the morning... we are going to an uninhabited island tomorrow... will come back in the evening... see you all later..

good night...
sweet Maan dreams...
Heart all my crazies....

@aash: darling, am making a gift for you cox u made an amazing thread last night Clap... sorry couldnt be here to enjoy it at the timeCry ....

Wink

Hi ixu darling.........lucky girl you get to go to an inhabited island.....may you meet your Maan there.......

I agree we crazies have a one track mind and all we are interested now in seeing is Maaneet Shaadi & SRLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Hi people.

As most of us don't know exactly about the north Indian wedding rituals I would like to enumerate them here. I'l also post this in today's tread till then people can keep on thinking. WinkAnyone who feels that this is incorrect or something different can add on. Well I want to make it clear that I'm not a punjabi but definitely a north Indian.

First from girl's side.

Haldi & mehndi is put a night before wedding alongwith the sangeet (in my place it's called 'banni'). Banni's are sung a few days before the marriage as well as on the mehndi night.

A churi (bangle) rasam is also there in which green churis are put in the hands of the bride after which she can't go outside the house. (don't know whether it happens before Haldi or during it.)

Mehndi is sent from the groom's side. All the night she has to put mehndi. In the morning there are some rituals after which girls has to be on fast.

In the evening ... on shaadi venue..

Darwaja rasm (door) + Milni (meeting the baaraties)

Groom is welcomed by mum of the bride & other women. Pandit does some small puja. On the either side of the door 2 drum type utensils are kept (don't know the purpose) ...haahaa... it's funny.LOL

Ok. Then len-den(giving & taking) (mostly it's giving from girl's side) of money & gifts including clothes & all takes place.

After this jaymala takes place. Happens around 7-8 pm. Times are changing & so are the trends. Usually the sari which bride wears during jaymala has to be given to the nanad (sister in law) & the bride has to wear something else for pheras. But now bride wears same dress all the time.

After jaymala photo session & milni (meeting) of the relatives of both the sides to dulha dulhan.

Then wedding dinner... There is special rasm for the groom & the bride after which they eat in the same plate. Happens around 9-11 pm, somtimes till 12 am depending on the wedding mahurat.

All the baaraties & guests leave.

Actual wedding mantras start. Till kanyadan both the families of groom & bride witness rituals. Pheras are not to be witnessed by the family of bride. It's considered inauspicious.

Wedding completion.

Both Bride & Groom has to do a puja.

Bride has to throw wheat grains (in some communities they throw rise). (don't remember the name of the rasam).

Patta pher rasam where Bride & Groom take a round of the wedding venue, come back to the mandap.

Then brother of the bride has to lift her into her arms & make her sit in the Doli/car. The rest of the relatives throw coins on the car. 

Bride has to come back for pag-pheras as per the mahurat announced by pandit.

Now from Groom's side.

Haldi rasam is same.

Ghur chdi (horse riding) + starting of Baraat procession.

Rest is same.

After wedding rest of the rituals take place at Groom's house.

Wedding reception is hosted after a day or so.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

I loved today's episodeClap apart from Annie and Arjun scenes.

It was so sweet the way maan wanted to make Geet happy because she was missing her family. Day Dreaming

Loved the way they both spoke about each other and the hug. When are we going to see some different hugs.Day Dreaming

CVs better show the full shaadi tomorrow. We have been waiting for it for so long.

Oh loved the way they both stood up and hugged each other in front of everyone........most probably we'll get to see the pheras and the jhoote churana scene and I have a feeling we'll also get to see Geet's parents.....can't wait for today

sptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by sksg

Just went through all your takes. Good going girls! It is refreshing to see your takes and if I may be allowed to say it, they are much better than the epi I think (I haven't watched it yet, but  by the updates it appears that AA drains away the magic once more.........)

hi sri ... u can come & join dear ... would love to read ur analysis too ... off late i am not getting time to browse the other thread in IF as we are busy in this thread most of the time ... but would love to read urs too ...

yes today major share of the episode went to AA ... but the best scenes were by maaneet as always ....

Oh I definitely agree with Hima, would really love to have you here, we all crazies welcome you with open armsHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged

gud afternoon friends ...

spandana ... i left as soon as i said bye dear ... u were up until 3 a.m. yesterday ...
good afternoon craziesSmileHug

yes hima i was up until 3 am i finished replying to all posts only at 3LOLLOL

dewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

gud afternoon friends ...

spandana ... i left as soon as i said bye dear ... u were up until 3 a.m. yesterday ...
good aftrnoon hima... and other crazies who are in!!!

even i was up working!!!!!AngryOuch
awwwww dear.......................teri manager tumse itna kaam karvata haiAngry..............ek din hum sab crazies milke use peetengeLOLLOLLOL...........uski itni himmat ki woh hamari pyaari naughty crazy se itna kaam karvaye............hum use zaroor sabak sikhayengeLOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhadewdropred

Go to top