Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET a fairytale couple (Page 22)

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by drdee142

[QUOTE=nanditasingh]

First and foremost, would like to sate Nandita, I have not had the pleasure of replying to your excellent posts!!! I am doing so now! I love the structure you bring to your analysis, very clear, precise and eloquent! My comments are in blue...

dee, i agree to what you have to say about AA. I find them difficult to bear. They make me feel nauseous, it makes me wonder what they want to pull off. To me it seems they want their popularity out of this quick "i can go to most lengths' scenes. I'd like to clear that it is the cvs that are pushing the scenes too quickly, the actors are but enacting them.

I think by now I have given up lamenting why its all dragged. The reason i strongly see, is that cvs are milking what's gonna be the most gripping storyline for a while, before they go to to sr. After that the storyline they have is not very very gripping. Sameera track to introduce so early in the marriage will have an effect, but if we think about it, with a newly married couple totally in love, past flame coming into picture will not have too much effect. Maan of all people is not gonna be swayed by a decepter like Sameera as against an honest lover like Geet, emotionally he is gonna be totally in grips of Geet, esp if sr has happened!!! How much impact can sameera make??? At the most she will induce some jealosy aspect in geet, but Maan is hardly likely to run after sameera even if cvs induce sameera to do the chasing.

Very well stated. She has got to have the quickest recovery time, without being shallow in any form. Its an amazing trait, but if it was any shorter, it would have made her shallow indeed. The cvs have done an excellent job etching out Maan and Geet's character. They also bring out the nuances in their characters quite well. I would applaud them for what they have done with these two. They have made them sensation. However, they have done a comparitively weak job on etching out other characters. Now Annie and Arjun seem to be a product of quick thinking, lets sell by showing them into physical overdrive and aping Maneet esp Maan to an extent, seems to be the thought process of these CVs. And its not working. Right in the begining just before Annie started, there was a whole lot of furor in the forum with loads of -ve comments, after which a period of resignation appeared in the forum for Annie character. However, everyone, seems to have gotten back in the bandwagon of disgust this time and loss of patience with the marathon love affair between AA. No one wants to see them go so fast and esp ape Maan. I am no exception there. WIsh cvs get the message soon enough before they do any damage to GHSP.

I love the way you have put it so aptly!

My worries fade to a distant memory,
And all but you is forgotten,
If only for the moment...

Geet's just does that .....

She tells them all her story , to all it seemed a sweet fairy tale but she lived it in reality .... reality that now is more beautiful than any dream can ever be ....all coz of her knight ...her Prince who made all her said & unsaid dreams come true for her ....

You... You are too good to be true...
My knight in shining armor.
The man I've been searching for...
The man of my dreams.
And now I have you.

Maan hears her heart & his eyes welled up with love for her, her love.

Man of action that he has always been,  not of words .... but his heart sings its own melody hearing his beloved 's declaration of love & he speaks of his dreams that never saw but they were painted into reality by his Fairy ...

flowers they beckon so much
For is love that of a Fairy's touch
They spread their wings and so gleam in the moonbeams
As they so spread their Fairy dust

Beautifully stated!!! Lovely poems

He tells them all how like a Golden Fairy she has entered his life & spread joy & smile into his heart, his life ....how she has made his life so so beautiful ....

They hold on to each other in loved embrace & all eyes look up on  them with admiration & best wishes ....

Want to continue seeing more of them, and none of aa track

Today i cannot help but add ...Arjun Rathod was introduced today, Arjun the true brother of NT....like she did not value the sacred institution of marriage , her brother too makes mockery of it.

Sorry but i found the contrast presented in bad taste.....

when matrimony received its best honor in Maan & Geet.....

using the same platform AA were shown trying to ape them..it was yuck.   Yes Yuck.

IN complete agreement. What is this way of proposing on one's brother's wedding. Is it in good taste to mar your beloved fam member's best day with your own selfish desires. She was absent throughout the wedding, fat lot of responsibility she has, and Arjun is getting paid a big fat amount for being the so called event planner, very ineffective and equally absent in fulfilling his responsibility. In fact this is where the cvs have done a soddy job, with AA, and their supposed roles and jobs they are supposed to be doing, all the security and cc cameras. I mean really no big shot would allow such a fiasco to happen for his  wedding. We are thoroughly lattoo fans of Maan and Geet so have overlooked these big lapses, but with AA even these lapses seem to magnify in proportion. If cvs need more people to do the thinking, they should just hire them, but most angles need to be well thought out, so that it does not mar the king and queen of the show. This has to be their responsibility.
Again love your pictorial storyline. Very good. I am unable to reply to all posts, hence if i do not get to do so daily, but i have to say, i like your posts. Infact the good thing about the crazy gang is all posts have some similarities yet their own distinct flavors which make reading such a pleasure...

PICTURE STORY

Love
Nandita

Nandita.........that's why I'm so mad at the CV's here everyone's celebrating the culmination of a beautiful love into the most relationship that's marriage & they use the same platform to cheapen this very institution, I'm disgusted.

I was so touched with the Daadi moments and Maan & Geet's beautiful touching speeches and they went & showed those terrible AA scene which totally messed up my mind........such an unclean scene (can't see any other word to describe this) after such a beautifully romantic almost spiritual scene.

Why are these CV's hellbent on ruining this beautiful experience for us and also for trying to ruin the whole show.....because that's definitely what they are doing........

Same are my feelings..it was so sickening ...i was so so shocked to see it being shown on the same platform ..it was truly cheap

/QUOTE]

I am in complete agreement dee, cvs seriously need to rethink on their weakest links in terms of character etchings, storyline and execution of the same. They have created par excellance characters in Maan and Geet, but unless they give the rest the desired attention, they will land GHSP in a big  mess.  

Edited by sarrm - 20 January 2011 at 9:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhasptrnonanditasingh

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

You asked for it. So, here is my analysis in general about this fairy tale. I have shared it in another thread too.

Many times upon a time
There was a man who loved a woman.
Many times upon a time
There was a woman who loved a man.
Many times upon a time
There was a man and there was a woman
Who did not love the ones who loved them.

Once upon a time
Perhaps only once
A man and a woman who loved each other.
And Oh! How lovely to believe
the dream will someday come,
As it did in childhood days
now, and yet, to come.
Justice reigns triumphant,
goodness winning out.
Defying evil and all wrong
Courageous right wins out
No matter what miseries befall
In the end True love conquers them all

But, AA's presence is the biggest conundrum
It kills the magic and makes the tale dumb
In the end we grow numb
from watching this humdrum

hey u wrote such a lovely poemmmmmmmmmm... apts so much to maneet and marjaanie... kudos yar Clap Clap Clap Clap 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

gud afternoon friends ...

spandana ... i left as soon as i said bye dear ... u were up until 3 a.m. yesterday ...

sptrnobharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

spandana ... i left as soon as i said bye dear ... u were up until 3 a.m. yesterday ...

gud afternoon hima diii and all crazies..........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged

@misty ... nice post ... agree on some points of urs .... but not on the gender of dushyant's baby ...

if shakuntala had given birth to a baby girl also ... still dushyant would have accepted her ... he forgot her cause of the shrap given to shakuntala ... so here the case of gendeer of the baby will not come into picture ...

coming to whether maan will bring geet's parents or not .... but i will certainly b happy if thy attend the wedding

Ya I agree with you but that's exactly my point. If you remove the curse part of the story then you'l be able to see how mean & lustful Dushayanta was. I'm saying this as I stumbled upon this aspect when I was studying literature in my graduation. The curse part is just added to maintain Dushayanta's dignity. Otherwise you can see the lust. Dushaynta was basically attracted to Shakuntala's beauty.

Edited by misty85 - 21 January 2011 at 12:11am

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged

good aftrnoon hima... and other crazies who are in!!!

even i was up working!!!!!AngryOuch

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

You asked for it. So, here is my analysis in general about this fairy tale. I have shared it in another thread too.

Many times upon a time
Many times upon a time
Many times upon a time

Once upon a time
Perhaps only once
now, and yet, to come.
goodness winning out.

In the end we grow numb

hey u wrote such a lovely poemmmmmmmmmm... apts so much to maneet and marjaanie... kudos yar Clap Clap Clap Clap 

So very beautifully written, I want to congratulate this person........Smile

sptrnobharkha

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Many times upon a time
Many times upon a time
Many times upon a time

Once upon a time
Perhaps only once
now, and yet, to come.
goodness winning out.

In the end we grow numb

Love it, absolutely love it, beautifully written.....a big round of applause from meClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmbharkhasptrnodewdropred

Go to top