Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET a fairytale couple (Page 18)

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by dewdropred

Just went through all your takes. Good going girls! It is refreshing to see your takes and if I may be allowed to say it, they are much better than the epi I think (I haven't watched it yet, but  by the updates it appears that AA drains away the magic once more.........)

hi sri ... u can come & join dear ... would love to read ur analysis too ... off late i am not getting time to browse the other thread in IF as we are busy in this thread most of the time ... but would love to read urs too ...

yes today major share of the episode went to AA ... but the best scenes were by maaneet as always ....

Hi Hima, I haven't made any post for the past 2 weeks. Actually, I caught up with last week's episodes only this weekend. AA has been discharging my enthusiasm to make any post. Wonder how you folks are able to come up with such lovely posts even after withstanding them. Sorry, but I am not able to tolerate them anymore.
 Hi Sri.........i missed ur posts dear............plzzz pm me whenever u make new postsSmile.....i know AA r torturing us but MAANEET's scenes r awesome nowadays.........so their dreamy lovely and beautiful scenes just make us forget AA' part dearSmile

When I get time, I will re-watch Maaneet scenes alone without any AA crap. I am waiting for the wedding to be over to do that. Maybe then, I will be inspired to write something. I will sure share with you when I do write.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hiya crazies.........

i reached home at 2minutes to 10.and told my mom.star one lagao.shaadi hui ke nahi dekhna hai!!!!!!!!!!

and my mom---the GEET HATER N ABUSER..says............." mai bhi kabh se dekh rahi hu..abhi tak nahi hui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

looks like my mom convertingLOLLOLLOLLOL

@spee.sorry yaar.no shubh vivaah.....
but ashubh wiwah took place i heard????DeadDeadDeadDead

@barkha====tere kal ke sapne to sapne hi reh gaye!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL
lool aash - me came home running to see if the wedding happened or not. Lool so sweet that your mum is converting to geet.LOLLOL

Me and Hima are saying that if they don't show the wedding by tomorrow or saturday we will curse the CVs.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by dewdropred

@reena ... hi dear ... chkd ur replies to my post dear ... yes if tomorrow thy are not going to show the dream wedding u can def curse them ...

maaneet moments were great ... as usual marjanie sucked to the core ...

will reply to your SS tomorrow. After tomorrow no work, so I can come online and talk to you all. I so miss not being able to come online during the day.Smile

thnks reena ... i 2 was busy with SS ... so even i was not commenting much inthe thread ...meet u tomorrow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

You asked for it. So, here is my analysis in general about this fairy tale. I have shared it in another thread too.

Many times upon a time
There was a man who loved a woman.
Many times upon a time
There was a woman who loved a man.
Many times upon a time
There was a man and there was a woman
Who did not love the ones who loved them.

Once upon a time
Perhaps only once
A man and a woman who loved each other.
And Oh! How lovely to believe
the dream will someday come,
As it did in childhood days
now, and yet, to come.
Justice reigns triumphant,
goodness winning out.
Defying evil and all wrong
Courageous right wins out
No matter what miseries befall
In the end True love conquers them all

wow Sri this poem is so apt for MAANEET......it is awesomeClapClapClap.......loved itHeart

But, AA's presence is the biggest conundrum
It kills the magic and makes the tale dumb
In the end we grow numb
from watching this humdrum

Sri this one is so trueLOLLOLLOL
my replies in green

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgdivareena

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

You asked for it. So, here is my analysis in general about this fairy tale. I have shared it in another thread too.

Many times upon a time
There was a man who loved a woman.
Many times upon a time
There was a woman who loved a man.
Many times upon a time
There was a man and there was a woman
Who did not love the ones who loved them.

Once upon a time
Perhaps only once
A man and a woman who loved each other.
And Oh! How lovely to believe
the dream will someday come,
As it did in childhood days
now, and yet, to come.
Justice reigns triumphant,
goodness winning out.
Defying evil and all wrong
Courageous right wins out
No matter what miseries befall
In the end True love conquers them all

But, AA's presence is the biggest conundrum
It kills the magic and makes the tale dumb
In the end we grow numb
from watching this humdrum

sri loved it ...Clap awesome dear ....

sksg

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Maan bane Rajkumar and Geet bane Pari .

Ye phereas kab hogi . Too much dragging .

kya kare dear...........intezaar karne ke alawa koi raastha nahi haiLOLLOLLOL

Geet ne bola Maan mera haath choriye . Maan ne bola maine koi tumhara haath pakra . Geet ne mana je Maan use bebosh kar dete . Maan , Geet ke saath aisa maat karo . Shaadi se paheli reception pata nahi . Ye shaadi  kab hogi .It was so touching Geet kaise uska family ko miss  kar rahi hai .Geet rona maat , tumhare pass Maan hai na . Shaadi se paheli khana ................Dinner table part was superb Dadi kaise Geet ko khushi karna chata hai . total conversation was superb. Geet know that Maan is her princess . Geet kaise kahani ko apne life se jor lia . Maan kaise man lia Geet is Maan's happiness . Maan 's life ,Maan ki mushkorahat . Total scene was so touchy . Taasha was good in this part . Everybody was so emotional  superb . But I am not happy today . When the marriage will happen .Story itna drug kiyu ho rahi hai .

i agree the scene was awesome.........loved every bit of itClapClapClap..............dear u seem really upset cheer upHug

Dadi ko kya hua ek baar vi Anne ke bare me nahi bola . Lagta hai sab log anne ke bare me bhool chuka hai .

i guess even dadi doesn't want anni near MAANEETLOLLOLLOL

Aa ke bij kya ho raha hai . Kya Maaneet ka shaadi se paheli ye AA shaadi kar ki SR na mana le . Prayer thik tera se hua nahi , Shaadi ke baat . Koi ladki itna mad kaise ho sakta hai . Maine AA conversation thik tera se nahi suna . Ye CVs kitna din tak Itna time humare upar ye AA ka romance naam ka jaadu chalayega . Aa se koi mujhe bachao . Episode ka total fun hi kirkira kar deta hai .

i agree AA don't know wat to say....wat's wrong with anni................................................
but dear don't spoil ur mood for AA bcuz v had such a lovely and dreamy MAANEET scene today so just ignore AASmileSmileSmile

I think marriage will not happen this week .

let's be positive dearSmile
nice analysis dear..............my replies in green
sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I have a doubt. If the marriage is stretched for so long, how long do you think the pregnancy track will be stretched. Keeping the hope that baby will be born, do you think it will happen by 2012 or do we have to wait till 2015?

dewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Hi Guys

hi dearSmile

One Question....When do we get to see the Wedding  , Complete Wedding?Why was Date declared & ceremonies rushed ? When things were to be handled in this pace ?

no answerLOLLOL

The Khuranas

Today we got to meet Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana in full form...she misses her parents, cries but refuses to forgive them for all the sufferings that were forced on her by them. She gets emotional but never falls weak on her resolve .. true equal to Maan who still has not forgiven Dev his sin, never will.
Blood ties are strong ... but not stronger than truth & their truth is their togetherness...

very well saidClapClapClap

Worried & sad for Geet , Maan seeks advise from the only person he looks upto for guidance , Dadi Maa. Only parent & family to him & his Geet.

Dadi Maa not just as a mother but as a woman knows what Geet going through ...she knows no pain can ever have strong grip over Geet's mind when Maan is near her & what best way than make her voice her love for her man.

My worries fade to a distant memory,
And all but you is forgotten,
If only for the moment...

Geet's just does that .....

She tells them all her story , to all it seemed a sweet fairy tale but she lived it in reality .... reality that now is more beautiful than any dream can ever be ....all coz of her knight ...her Prince who made all her said & unsaid dreams come true for her ....

You... You are too good to be true...
My knight in shining armor.
The man I've been searching for...
The man of my dreams.
And now I have you.

Maan hears her heart & his eyes welled up with love for her, her love.

Man of action that he has always been,  not of words .... but his heart sings its own melody hearing his beloved 's declaration of love & he speaks of his dreams that never saw but they were painted into reality by his Fairy ...

flowers they beckon so much
For is love that of a Fairy's touch
They spread their wings and so gleam in the moonbeams
As they so spread their Fairy dust

He tells them all how like a Golden Fairy she has entered his life & spread joy & smile into his heart, his life ....how she has made his life so so beautiful ....

They hold on to each other in loved embrace & all eyes look up on  them with admiration & best wishes ....
Nandita lovely anlysis and poems
Heart

Today i cannot help but add ...Arjun Rathod was introduced today, Arjun the true brother of NT....like she did not value the sacred institution of marriage , her brother too makes mockery of it.
today it showed that Arjun aur NT ke rago mein ek hi khoon daudtha hai seriously they r so.........no words for them.........

Sorry but i found the contrast presented in bad taste.....

when matrimony received its best honor in Maan & Geet.....

using the same platform AA were shown trying to ape them..it was yuck.   Yes Yuck.

i know dear one side v r seeing shubh vivaah of divine and fairytale couple whom we salute and worship and the other side AA........none of us r liking it........... 

PICTURE STORY

Love
Nandita

love your picture story like alwaysSmile
Awesome analysis as usual dearClap................my replies in green

dewdropred

Go to top