Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET a fairytale couple (Page 17)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

I so wished that maan would bring geet's parents to the marriage ... but my wish has not been fulfilled ... it would be really nice if they had come ....  me still expecting a miracle ... & geet's parents turn up for the marriage ... i agree that would have made geet really happy

arey yaar yeh phere kab honge ???????Confused maang kab bharegaa ??????Confused aur mangalsutra kab dalegaa ??????Confused

i was hoping yeh sab aaj dekhne ko milega .... Crypar nahin ... i know me was so looking forward to seeing that today. maybe they will show it to us tomorrowSmile

par aaj bhi nahin dekhne ko mila me dying to see the phere Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming& maang bharna Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming& mangal sutra dalna Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming& phir pandit ji saying shadi sampann hui Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming& aaj se aap dono pati patni hainDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ....kab aayega ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused... may b tomorrow ...LOLLOLLOLLOLWink if they don't show it tomorrow, me going to curse themLOL

maan & geet stuck in yesterday's kissing scene .... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming geet still in maannuu dear trance ...hota hain balike ... jab samne maan singh khurana hain tho ache achon ki hosh ud jathi hain .... & how can i blame u ... when he too knows what happens to you when he touches you ....plenty of similar instances happend to you before ....

1)maan & geet in outhouse 1st night - maan pulling geet towards him with geet's duppatta & geet all lost in his charm was being pulled towards him ... & still no hosh till he says ...i am not holding ur duppatta

2)geet making coffee for maan - maan & geet in outhouse ... geet lost so much in maan's eyes that after maannuu dear backed off also she was going ahead ... then finally she coming back to her senses ...

3)red saree scene - maan again pulling her palluu & then coming near her ... & again our madam lost in him ... again he tells the same line ... where am i holding u ...

4)today ...

arey geet ab tak tho samaj naa chahiye naa ... that maan holds you ... & then you fall into baba maan singh khurana trance & then you forget every thing around you .... you even forget that he is not holding you any more ... when you see into his deep love filled eyes you forget the entire world ...& maan knows that ... what can make you loose yourself ... but he is a perfect gentle man ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
standing over there in front of you & teasing you .....LOLLOLLOL that was so romantic, me already in dreamworldDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

romeo aaj bana kabab main haddi ... the way he was looking at geet & maan ... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
  he should have gone after tasha ROFLROFLROFL
maan was busily ghuuring geet ... had no clue that they both were being ghuured by some one else ....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  awww so sweet. ROFLROFLROFL

maan looked so pissed when romeo did not leave ... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL loool i know maan was like shall i beat him or somethingROFLROFLROFL

if geet had not signalled then ...maan surely would have fired romeo for ghuring at them & not letting to romance his 1/2 biwi ....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL full biwi bannana baaki hain ...

geet feeling sad was reasonable .... how much ever she tells that she does not need any one besides maan ... deep inside she really wanted her parents to be on her side on her most important day .... which girl does not want her parents to be on her side ...

tasha & pinky planning to steal the shoes of maan ... adi romeo ko patha nahin chala ... par mujhe patha chal gaya hain .... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLi know girls can easily guess it ...LOLLOLLOL

sab log khana bhi kha rahen hain ,.... ab sabko khana bhi khila diya ... yeh kaisi shadi hain ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused   by the way ... full biwi kab banegi ... geet maan ki ??????

& loved everything what geet & maan said on the table ... dadima's idea rocked ... loved every one's feeling after what geet & maan said ....I agree so romanticDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

again maaneet signature hug ....

anyhow .... i want to see how they both will eat with their hands tied .... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL cv's atleast yeh wish tho poora kar hi sakhthae ho naa ....

wht the hell yaar ... yeh arjun AngryAngryAngrychori chori gandharva vivaah kar rahan hain AngryAngryAngrypoori plan main hain ....

Hug see my comments in green

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sksg

Just went through all your takes. Good going girls! It is refreshing to see your takes and if I may be allowed to say it, they are much better than the epi I think (I haven't watched it yet, but  by the updates it appears that AA drains away the magic once more.........)

hi sri ... u can come & join dear ... would love to read ur analysis too ... off late i am not getting time to browse the other thread in IF as we are busy in this thread most of the time ... but would love to read urs too ...

yes today major share of the episode went to AA ... but the best scenes were by maaneet as always ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrno

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Just went through all your takes. Good going girls! It is refreshing to see your takes and if I may be allowed to say it, they are much better than the epi I think (I haven't watched it yet, but  by the updates it appears that AA drains away the magic once more.........)

hi sri ... u can come & join dear ... would love to read ur analysis too ... off late i am not getting time to browse the other thread in IF as we are busy in this thread most of the time ... but would love to read urs too ...

yes today major share of the episode went to AA ... but the best scenes were by maaneet as always ....

Hi Hima, I haven't made any post for the past 2 weeks. Actually, I caught up with last week's episodes only this weekend. AA has been discharging my enthusiasm to make any post. Wonder how you folks are able to come up with such lovely posts even after withstanding them. Sorry, but I am not able to tolerate them anymore.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

@reena ... hi dear ... chkd ur replies to my post dear ... yes if tomorrow thy are not going to show the dream wedding u can def curse them ...

maaneet moments were great ... as usual marjanie sucked to the core ...

RajeevGurtiFansptrno

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
You asked for it. So, here is my analysis in general about this fairy tale. I have shared it in another thread too.

Many times upon a time
There was a man who loved a woman.
Many times upon a time
There was a woman who loved a man.
Many times upon a time
There was a man and there was a woman
Who did not love the ones who loved them.

Once upon a time
Perhaps only once
A man and a woman who loved each other.
And Oh! How lovely to believe
the dream will someday come,
As it did in childhood days
now, and yet, to come.
Justice reigns triumphant,
goodness winning out.
Defying evil and all wrong
Courageous right wins out
No matter what miseries befall
In the end True love conquers them all

But, AA's presence is the biggest conundrum
It kills the magic and makes the tale dumb
In the end we grow numb
from watching this humdrum

Edited by sksg - 20 January 2011 at 1:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhaRajeevGurtiFandivareenasptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

@reena ... hi dear ... chkd ur replies to my post dear ... yes if tomorrow thy are not going to show the dream wedding u can def curse them ...

maaneet moments were great ... as usual marjanie sucked to the core ...
will reply to your SS tomorrow. After tomorrow no work, so I can come online and talk to you all. I so miss not being able to come online during the day.Smile

sptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Hi Hima, I haven't made any post for the past 2 weeks. Actually, I caught up with last week's episodes only this weekend. AA has been discharging my enthusiasm to make any post. Wonder how you folks are able to come up with such lovely posts even after withstanding them. Sorry, but I am not able to tolerate them anymore.
 Hi Sri.........i missed ur posts dear............plzzz pm me whenever u make new postsSmile.....i know AA r torturing us but MAANEET's scenes r awesome nowadays.........so their dreamy lovely and beautiful scenes just make us forget AA' part dearSmileSmileSmileSmile

sksgdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

sri ... don't even ask how we are tolerating them .....only for dear maaneet ...agree with u ...marjanie is like successful in draining away our enthusiasm ... & there is no option thn to bear them ...

we all mostly skip marjanie .. some of us do write abt marjanie ... but i def skip them ... if there is something really worth mentioning abt them thn  i mention otherwise no ...

oh ook ...tht's y i never saw ur thread ... other wsie mostly find it in afternoon indian time ... i was thinking i missed it ...

nice to talk to u after a long time dear ...

sksgsptrno

Go to top