Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET a fairytale couple (Page 15)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by dewdropred

@samata ...

i even thought is it bcoz of geet's paents arrival are they delaying the shadi ki rasams u know ... kanyadaan ,phere,mangalsutra ... i hope he really brings them ... don't want to say no ... over here .... as i want to see handa family in geet's wedding ....

I think CVs are going like actual weddings take place. Dinner is always held after Jaymala after which all the guests leave. Only family & close relatives are there for the pheras. And in my place the family of girl can't see pheras. It's considered inauspicious.

i actually don't know much about north indian weddings ... so totally have no clue ..... wht ever idea i have is either from movies / TV shows / online search ... & as far as i know ... all north indian wedding customs are not same isn't it thy do differ ...don't thy ...

In south india ...

our side dinner depends  on whn the shadi ka muhurat is ... mostly in south we have midnight weddings ... so wht happens is dinner is served & reception is held & guests bless the couple & leave ... but here in maaneet case thy said wedding time is from 6:30 - 9 p.m. so it's not even mid-night marriage ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

@aash...........i feel sorry for u dear if u have to watch MAANEET's SR with ur momLOLLOLWinkWinkWink..........imagine seeing ur expressions while watching SR ur mom will think maa ki ladli bigad gayiLOLLOLLOLWinkWinkWink

btw y everyone wants to give sazaa to my darling?
are i said hope my mom doesnt watch it!!!!!!!!!
LOLLOLLOLLOL
otherwise channel change aur kya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who wants to give me sazaa?????????CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudisptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

hello crazies...Big smile

hi dearSmile

well the first half of the episode was minblowing....loved every moment of it....Clap

i know it was amazingClapClap..........loved every bitHeart

oops loved how geet had completely lost control......hayee...loved the scene...romeo was too good in that scene....he didn't take the hint ...maaneet was lost in each other.....Big smileTongueTongue

isme Geet ki koi galti nahi hai Maan Singh Khurana ka jaadu hi kuch aisa haiLOLWink.........yes agree Romeo was toooooo good in this sceneLOLLOL

geet missing her parents well....i guess i can relate to it.....whatever their faults were they still are her parents .....
hima i believe you have predicted sometime back that maybe maan will bring geet's parents....do you think maan's  surprise will be this.....
lets see....

may be

the best part of today's episode is definitely the table scene....the dialogues were good and simple...but their impact ....i guess all of us had felt it....it's powerful....Clap
loved how geet told about her dream of rajkumar and how it became true with msk.....
loved msk's dialogue too...it's short crisp....and simply  touching.....
msk had found his pari in geet and geet had foumd her rajkumar in geet.Tongue

it was the best scene today or i wud say one of the best scenes in the showClapClapClap

geet maan dadi and the entire cast was very good there....Clap.............agree dear they were all awesomeClapClapClap
just one confussion seems punjabi weddings are done differently.....
i think pheras come after reception and dawat.....

sorry dear don't know much about rasams

anyway......coming to the most disgusting part of the episode....well what can i say i had predicted this will happen....
i guess they are following the parineeta track......on the day of maanneet's marriage we will have gandharva vivah of aa and then when maaneet will be taking the vows i am sure aa will consummate
ok cvs so arjun becomes another dev.....Angry
much as i don't like annie...i don't want her to suffer the same fate as geet....
it's simply awful....

i know even i feel the same............it's so sick............i mean one dev in show is more than enough........i feel really bad for anni yaar bechari she thinks its love but that NT's bro uffffffAngry............men like Dev and Arjun shud learn to respect women................they shud learn atleast this bit from Maan Singh Khurana if not anything else..........
my replies in green..............nice analysis dear

RajeevGurtiFan

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
@ixu========

me is missing u for three edays now..........CryCry

tahnk you janu for my gift!!!!!!!!!1  waiting eagerly....SmileSmile

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@dew==========

u kno waht dew.........

today my mom was asking me.ye kaun hai.wo kaun hai!!!
ye kaise pregnant ho sakti hai!!!!!!!

THEN WHEN ADD CAME...........brij shooting geet wala.................she was like "are ye kamina wapas aagaya geet ko marne!!!"

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

me just hoping she doesnt get hooked on geet....................at least till SR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
warna
mere dil ke armmaaan aasooo me beh jayengeCryCryCry

aash teri mummy bhi laaja waab ... hain .... by the way she said Brij kamina looks like she def has plenty of interest in geet & is following geet .... & is already hooked ...

oh ... if i am not wrong ur mom will def watch after shadi .... tujhe SR ki scene ya tho online dekhni padegi ... ya 11 P.M. ki repeat ... soch le ... jaldi se wht bahana u will make & send ur mom to neighbour's house like last time ...LOL

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

@aash...........i feel sorry for u dear if u have to watch MAANEET's SR with ur momLOLLOLWinkWinkWink..........imagine seeing ur expressions while watching SR ur mom will think maa ki ladli bigad gayiLOLLOLLOLWinkWinkWink

LOLLOLLOLLOL

i wish ki meri naughty evil sis ke saath aisa na hoLOLLOLWinkWinkWinkWink

my naughty darling no sazaa for uHugHug............for u only mazaa that  to now that u r giving practicals to ur i mean Geet aur sab crazies ka MaanWinkWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL..............i'm sure u r already having fun in classesWinkWinkEmbarrassed
my replies in green
craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLLOL

baad mein dekh lena...

i think thee CVs are gonna drag the shaadi till saturday!!!

sptrnobharkha

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@spandana .... awesome post dear ...ClapClapClap sorry yaar i was busy with the FF so could pm u the pic pm will do it now ....Smile

thank u sooooooo much dearSmileSmileSmileHug.............don't worry abt it...........u can send it when u r free..................thanksSmile..................also Hima i have commented on ur post...............lovely analysisSmileSmileSmile

bharkhadewdropred

Go to top