Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET a fairytale couple (Page 14)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Goodnight my dear crazies and sweet dreams.....see you all tomorrow morning.......hope all of us only have sweet Maan dreams not AA nightmaresSmileHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hiya crazies.........

i reached home at 2minutes to 10.and told my mom.star one lagao.shaadi hui ke nahi dekhna hai!!!!!!!!!!

and my mom---the GEET HATER N ABUSER..says............." mai bhi kabh se dekh rahi hu..abhi tak nahi hui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

looks like my mom convertingLOLLOLLOLLOL

@spee.sorry yaar.no shubh vivaah.....
but ashubh wiwah took place i heard????DeadDeadDeadDead

@barkha====tere kal ke sapne to sapne hi reh gaye!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL
@aas... mein bhi reached home 10 minutes to 10.. lturned on as saw whta manrjaneeeeeeeeeeee oh god!! mera poor adin bekar gaya!!! kya yaar.. kya humesha marjaanie ko dikhathe hain!!!!

i was so dissapointed... shaadi ho gayi!! i think jo maan geet nahi karenge.. woh yeh dodn karenge...

@bharka.... sapne tho sapne hi rahgaye darling

hey deeptiii dont join aash... woh toh kuch bhi kehthi rehthi hai yar... ab bahooth hua aur jaley pe namak math chidko  Cry Cry Cry 

@@aash meri pyaari evil sis hai

sptrnobharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
gud nite  all crazies.... maan dreams..

ixu2... kya yaar kal ki tarah disappear ho gayye..

sptrnodewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hiya crazies.........

i reached home at 2minutes to 10.and told my mom.star one lagao.shaadi hui ke nahi dekhna hai!!!!!!!!!!

and my mom---the GEET HATER N ABUSER..says............." mai bhi kabh se dekh rahi hu..abhi tak nahi hui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

looks like my mom convertingLOLLOLLOLLOL

@spee.sorry yaar.no shubh vivaah.....
but ashubh wiwah took place i heard????DeadDeadDeadDead

@barkha====tere kal ke sapne to sapne hi reh gaye!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL
@aas... mein bhi reached home 10 minutes to 10.. lturned on as saw whta manrjaneeeeeeeeeeee oh god!! mera poor adin bekar gaya!!! kya yaar.. kya humesha marjaanie ko dikhathe hain!!!!

i was so dissapointed... shaadi ho gayi!! i think jo maan geet nahi karenge.. woh yeh dodn karenge...

@bharka.... sapne tho sapne hi rahgaye darling

hey deeptiii dont join aash... woh toh kuch bhi kehthi rehthi hai yar... ab bahooth hua aur jaley pe namak math chidko  Cry Cry Cry 

@@aash meri pyaari evil sis hai

haan haannnnn ye evil sis toh apne maan ko hi bhool gayee thee.. kya paata tujhe kab bhool jaaye... bachke rehna LOL LOL LOL if u dont believe check out my post and aash post on pg 9 or 10. or 11 or 12... shaayad...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

roch like ur analysis dear ....Clap

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Day Dreamingayee ayee kya episode haiDay Dreaming... full of romance, emotions new found rasam's....Heartme still filled with their emotions...

i know dear epi was so lovely and dreamyDay Dreaming

and stupid AA scenes to irritate us from keeping our lovey dovey couples away....and showing this two ...Angry...

don't even remind meAngry

so wat do u guys think Shadi i think is not happening tmrw may be sat...for sure other wise we will loose our NUTZ and sure CV's new this...

hopefully soonSmileSmile

cool starting Geet blushing and asks Maan to leave her and he as always says i have not caught u.. and Geet confronted him u always fool me...

Mission finding  Maaneet left to Romeo and he found them in their dreamworld... he was admiring them... but he can't help himself but to disturb them as Dadi was calling...i love Romeo so much today guy z...

i loved the whole scene Romeo was so hilarious yaarLOLLOL

gifting ceremony.... hmmm... y the hell do the guests have to upset Geet by asking abt her family... doesn't they witness the drama happened b4 they exchanged varmala...

guests have no other job........we shud send them to AALOLLOL

Geet remembering her parents r rather MISSING them on the most important dy of her life... Maan consoling her... to wait she asking sorry for spoiling the happiness but cudn't help herself from missing her parents her families blessing... she mentioned her mother darji...
(so do u think v'll see Geet's parents again... will Maan do it...)

may be not sure dear

Geet still lost in the sadness and Maan notices this and tells Dadi wat doc tld of Geet stress etc... and dadi comes with cool solution... now DADI IS AS USUAL COOL ...she is Century Women guyz naming new rasam's ....and asking Maaneet publicly to say their heart wat they feel abt each other...tat was cool... 
and here begin's GEET's fairy tale with Maan as her knight in Armour wo rides the white horse to sweep her of her feet......and Maan's pari GEET...
me not explaining more have to watch this... HATS OFF TO GURU AND DD...wow Guru's expression thro out this scene was priceless... 

now they finised how both ws mingled with each other... and how there bond grew....
and finally the trade mark hug... in front of family anf frnds...

this scene was the show-stopper today..........MAANEET r truly a fairytale coupleDay Dreaming

i m happy tat AA is not in family scene tho i feel sorry for Annie as she is falling for tat stupids antics... 

don't knwo when anni will learn to judge people

eagerly waiting for the next rasam girls have planned hope boys doesn't gate crash...and spoil the saali from getting more neg...

let's see ladke ya pir ladkiyan baazi maar lengeLOLLOL

nice post dearSmileSmile..........my replies in green

dewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
hello my darling Crazies HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

my fav of today was Romeo LOLLOLLOLLOL
he was making so cute faces watching Maan & Geet together.. & Maan was so mad that he wouldnt leave LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

loved the whole speech at the dinner table Day DreamingCry  loved how Maan admitted to everyone that he has changed because of Geet Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i think Geet's parents will come to the wedding... doc has told Maan, no stress for Geet.. means he would anything and everything that gives her stress... and this is one of them...
but in such a short time, how will he find them...  Confused

while at the dinner table, loved the Tasha-Romeo, her offfering him spaghetti and then eating it herself LOLLOLLOLLOL i would prefer to see Tasha/Romeo romance than AA... on second thought i think i would prefer Manishaaaaaaaa/Nakul (thanx bharkha & her FF for the idea LOL) to AA romance...WinkLOLLOL

since i skimmed the whole AA part, dont know what happened except they had a wedding of their own... stupid Annie has done the stupidest thing of all time *me dancing* cox she will suffer for life now...

when will this saath phere happen... tomorrow saath phere & Sat SR?? EmbarrassedWinkLOL
CV's listen to me now...not when i talk about stupid AA...AngryAngryAngryAngry

why AA gets 7 minutes (yes i checked Embarrassed) of screen time i dont know... CV's we want less AA... if you dont want to show Maan & Geet then show anything else...even Dadi talking to some stranger is also ok... but we prefer to see Maan & Geet lost in each others eyes...or better yet SR ( i know one track mind Wink)

girls.. just came to say hi, & to vent off cox AA got 7 mins of screen time Angry
me off now... have to get up around 4 in the morning... we are going to an uninhabited island tomorrow... will come back in the evening... see you all later..

good night...
sweet Maan dreams...
Heart all my crazies....

@aash: darling, am making a gift for you cox u made an amazing thread last night ClapClapClapClapClapClap... sorry couldnt be here to enjoy it at the timeCry ....

Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@aash...........i feel sorry for u dear if u have to watch MAANEET's SR with ur momLOLLOLWinkWinkWink..........imagine seeing ur expressions while watching SR ur mom will think maa ki ladli bigad gayiLOLLOLLOLWinkWinkWink

btw y everyone wants to give sazaa to my darling?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top