Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

@misty ... nice post ... agree on some points of urs .... but not on the gender of dushyant's baby ...

if shakuntala had given birth to a baby girl also ... still dushyant would have accepted her ... he forgot her cause of the shrap given to shakuntala ... so here the case of gendeer of the baby will not come into picture ...

coming to whether maan will bring geet's parents or not .... but i will certainly b happy if thy attend the wedding

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Goodnight my dear crazies and sweet dreams.....see you all tomorrow morning.......hope all of us only have sweet Maan dreams not AA nightmaresπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharkha

hey deeptiii dont join aash... woh toh kuch bhi kehthi rehthi hai yar... ab bahooth hua aur jaley pe namak math chidko  😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

@@aash meri pyaari evil sis hai
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
gud nite  all crazies.... maan dreams..

ixu2... kya yaar kal ki tarah disappear ho gayye..
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maneet1985

@@aash meri pyaari evil sis hai

haan haannnnn ye evil sis toh apne maan ko hi bhool gayee thee.. kya paata tujhe kab bhool jaaye... bachke rehna πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† if u dont believe check out my post and aash post on pg 9 or 10. or 11 or 12... shaayad...
dewdropred thumbnail

roch like ur analysis dear ....πŸ‘

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

😍ayee ayee kya episode hai😍... full of romance, emotions new found rasam's....❀️me still filled with their emotions...

i know dear epi was so lovely and dreamyDay Dreaming

and stupid AA scenes to irritate us from keeping our lovey dovey couples away....and showing this two ...😑...

don't even remind meAngry

so wat do u guys think Shadi i think is not happening tmrw may be sat...for sure other wise we will loose our NUTZ and sure CV's new this...

hopefully soon😊😊

cool starting Geet blushing and asks Maan to leave her and he as always says i have not caught u.. and Geet confronted him u always fool me...

Mission finding  Maaneet left to Romeo and he found them in their dreamworld... he was admiring them... but he can't help himself but to disturb them as Dadi was calling...i love Romeo so much today guy z...

i loved the whole scene Romeo was so hilarious yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

gifting ceremony.... hmmm... y the hell do the guests have to upset Geet by asking abt her family... doesn't they witness the drama happened b4 they exchanged varmala...

guests have no other job........we shud send them to AAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Geet remembering her parents r rather MISSING them on the most important dy of her life... Maan consoling her... to wait she asking sorry for spoiling the happiness but cudn't help herself from missing her parents her families blessing... she mentioned her mother darji...
(so do u think v'll see Geet's parents again... will Maan do it...)

may be not sure dear

Geet still lost in the sadness and Maan notices this and tells Dadi wat doc tld of Geet stress etc... and dadi comes with cool solution... now DADI IS AS USUAL COOL ...she is Century Women guyz naming new rasam's ....and asking Maaneet publicly to say their heart wat they feel abt each other...tat was cool... 
and here begin's GEET's fairy tale with Maan as her knight in Armour wo rides the white horse to sweep her of her feet......and Maan's pari GEET...
me not explaining more have to watch this... HATS OFF TO GURU AND DD...wow Guru's expression thro out this scene was priceless... 

now they finised how both ws mingled with each other... and how there bond grew....
and finally the trade mark hug... in front of family anf frnds...

this scene was the show-stopper today..........MAANEET r truly a fairytale coupleDay Dreaming

i m happy tat AA is not in family scene tho i feel sorry for Annie as she is falling for tat stupids antics... 

don't knwo when anni will learn to judge people

eagerly waiting for the next rasam girls have planned hope boys doesn't gate crash...and spoil the saali from getting more neg...

let's see ladke ya pir ladkiyan baazi maar lengeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nice post dear😊😊..........my replies in green
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hello my darling Crazies πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

my fav of today was Romeo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
he was making so cute faces watching Maan & Geet together.. & Maan was so mad that he wouldnt leave πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

loved the whole speech at the dinner table 😍😭  loved how Maan admitted to everyone that he has changed because of Geet 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

i think Geet's parents will come to the wedding... doc has told Maan, no stress for Geet.. means he would anything and everything that gives her stress... and this is one of them...
but in such a short time, how will he find them...  πŸ˜•

while at the dinner table, loved the Tasha-Romeo, her offfering him spaghetti and then eating it herself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i would prefer to see Tasha/Romeo romance than AA... on second thought i think i would prefer Manishaaaaaaaa/Nakul (thanx bharkha & her FF for the idea πŸ˜†) to AA romance...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

since i skimmed the whole AA part, dont know what happened except they had a wedding of their own... stupid Annie has done the stupidest thing of all time *me dancing* cox she will suffer for life now...

when will this saath phere happen... tomorrow saath phere & Sat SR?? πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
CV's listen to me now...not when i talk about stupid AA...😑😑😑😑

why AA gets 7 minutes (yes i checked 😳) of screen time i dont know... CV's we want less AA... if you dont want to show Maan & Geet then show anything else...even Dadi talking to some stranger is also ok... but we prefer to see Maan & Geet lost in each others eyes...or better yet SR ( i know one track mind πŸ˜‰)

girls.. just came to say hi, & to vent off cox AA got 7 mins of screen time 😑
me off now... have to get up around 4 in the morning... we are going to an uninhabited island tomorrow... will come back in the evening... see you all later..

good night...
sweet Maan dreams...
❀️ all my crazies....

@aash: darling, am making a gift for you cox u made an amazing thread last night πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... sorry couldnt be here to enjoy it at the time😭 ....

πŸ˜‰
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@aash...........i feel sorry for u dear if u have to watch MAANEET's SR with ur momπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..........imagine seeing ur expressions while watching SR ur mom will think maa ki ladli bigad gayiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

btw y everyone wants to give sazaa to my darling?
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: misty85

I think CVs are going like actual weddings take place. Dinner is always held after Jaymala after which all the guests leave. Only family & close relatives are there for the pheras. And in my place the family of girl can't see pheras. It's considered inauspicious.

i actually don't know much about north indian weddings ... so totally have no clue ..... wht ever idea i have is either from movies / TV shows / online search ... & as far as i know ... all north indian wedding customs are not same isn't it thy do differ ...don't thy ...

In south india ...

our side dinner depends  on whn the shadi ka muhurat is ... mostly in south we have midnight weddings ... so wht happens is dinner is served & reception is held & guests bless the couple & leave ... but here in maaneet case thy said wedding time is from 6:30 - 9 p.m. so it's not even mid-night marriage ....