Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by drdee142

Varsha dear my comments in purple😊

dee tujhe kya ho gaya hai????

tune deepti ko varsha bana diyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lagta hai marjanie ne sadma de diya hai!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@spee=============

mo yaar.i'm honoured that u liked it n qouted it............
Originally posted by maneet1985

varsha nahi dear.. depeti.. crazie.... u meri naam bhool gyi!!!😭😭😭

Sorry darling Deepti.....replied to Varsha's post then yours so just wrote the same name again.....sorry darling how can I forget the name of one of my crazies.....love you all.......Meri galti ke liye two big hugs from me πŸ€—πŸ€—
@deeps=========

dont cry janu.....dee ko marjanie ka sadma ho gaya hai........😊😊

waise did u like what i taught maanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

slow learner hai na.isliye xtra classes lene padhegi!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

tune deepti ko varsha bana diyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@@aash... wohi to... tune mera analysis pada????

dee to sadma lag gaya... marjaanie ka.. beware crazies....
ab ese bachane keliye hum dee ko kahan bheje
Originally posted by dewdropred

Lovely analysis dear😊

I so wished that maan would bring geet's parents to the marriage ... but my wish has not been fulfilled ... it would be really nice if they had come ....  me still expecting a miracle ... & geet's parents turn up for the marriage ...

About Geet's parents............i really felt bad for our Geet.........i would not mind if only her parents, her cousin and bro would come but not darji but right now if they come i just hope they don't create any scene again yaar enough of so much pain and tears.............let MAANEET enjoy their most special day in the most beautiful way............let them cherish each and every moment on their Dream Wedding Day-just like a Fairytale

arey yaar yeh phere kab honge ???????πŸ˜• maang kab bharegaa ??????πŸ˜• aur mangalsutra kab dalegaa ??????πŸ˜•

i was hoping yeh sab aaj dekhne ko milega .... 😭par nahin ...

par aaj bhi nahin dekhne ko mila me dying to see the phere 😍😍😍😍😍& maang bharna 😍😍😍😍😍& mangal sutra dalna 😍😍😍😍& phir pandit ji saying shadi sampann hui 😍😍😍😍😍& aaj se aap dono pati patni hain😍😍😍😍 ....kab aayega πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•... may b tomorrow ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

dear v all eagely waiting for MAANEET's shubh vivaah rem my title first was this but after epi i had to change title of the threadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

maan & geet stuck in yesterday's kissing scene .... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 geet still in maannuu dear trance ...hota hain balike ... jab samne maan singh khurana hain tho ache achon ki hosh ud jathi hain .... & how can i blame u ... when he too knows what happens to you when he touches you ....plenty of similar instances happend to you before ....

1)maan & geet in outhouse 1st night - maan pulling geet towards him with geet's duppatta & geet all lost in his charm was being pulled towards him ... & still no hosh till he says ...i am not holding ur duppatta

2)geet making coffee for maan - maan & geet in outhouse ... geet lost so much in maan's eyes that after maannuu dear backed off also she was going ahead ... then finally she coming back to her senses ...

3)red saree scene - maan again pulling her palluu & then coming near her ... & again our madam lost in him ... again he tells the same line ... where am i holding u ...

4)today ...

arey geet ab tak tho samaj naa chahiye naa ... that maan holds you ... & then you fall into baba maan singh khurana trance & then you forget every thing around you .... you even forget that he is not holding you any more ... when you see into his deep love filled eyes you forget the entire world ...& maan knows that ... what can make you loose yourself ... but he is a perfect gentle man ...😍😍😍😍😍
standing over there in front of you & teasing you .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

very well said dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....Baba Maan Singh Khurana ka nasha aur jaadu aisa hai ki ek baar chad jaaye toh kabhi nahi utartiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......like always today aslo bechari Geet aur Maan full in teasing mood........bechari was expecting so much aur yeh just giving a naughty smileπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

romeo aaj bana kabab main haddi ... the way he was looking at geet & maan ... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

maan was busily ghuuring geet ... had no clue that they both were being ghuured by some one else ....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

maan looked so pissed when romeo did not leave ... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

if geet had not signalled then ...maan surely would have fired romeo for ghuring at them & not letting to romance his 1/2 biwi ....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€£full biwi bannana baaki hain ...

geet feeling sad was reasonable .... how much ever she tells that she does not need any one besides maan ... deep inside she really wanted her parents to be on her side on her most important day .... which girl does not want her parents to be on her side ...

it was such a hilarious scene....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€£

tasha & pinky planning to steal the shoes of maan ... adi romeo ko patha nahin chala ... par mujhe patha chal gaya hain .... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i know girls can easily guess it ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i love this rasamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sab log khana bhi kha rahen hain ,.... ab sabko khana bhi khila diya ... yeh kaisi shadi hain πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•   by the way ... full biwi kab banegi ... geet maan ki ??????

& loved everything what geet & maan said on the table ... dadima's idea rocked ... loved every one's feeling after what geet & maan said ....

😍😍😍😍😍 πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

again maaneet signature hug ....

kya dreamy scene that😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
anyhow .... i want to see how they both will eat with their hands tied .... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ cv's atleast yeh wish tho poora kar hi sakhthae ho naa ....

hima naughty girlπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

wht the hell yaar ... yeh arjun 😑😑😑chori chori gandharva vivaah kar rahan hain 😑😑😑poori plan main hain ....

uff they r just have no words😑
my replies in green

spandana awesome dear...

varsha...deepti..hima...nandu...mona....dee....great takes....

@aash i agree with you no woman should be treated that way..other shows copy other shows or films geet seems to copy themselves only....
another dev in the making...

hiya crazies.........

i reached home at 2minutes to 10.and told my mom.star one lagao.shaadi hui ke nahi dekhna hai!!!!!!!!!!

and my mom---the GEET HATER N ABUSER..says............." mai bhi kabh se dekh rahi hu..abhi tak nahi hui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

looks like my mom convertingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@spee.sorry yaar.no shubh vivaah.....
but ashubh wiwah took place i heard????🀒🀒🀒🀒

@barkha====tere kal ke sapne to sapne hi reh gaye!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kya aash tu bhi... 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­hey babaji.. ek hi toh cheej maangi thee maine... aur woh kiske jholi mein daloge babaji...zarra idhar udhar bhi dekhiye.. shayad aapko mein dikh jaau...😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

tune deepti ko varsha bana diyaπŸ˜†

Sach main yeh Marjani aur yeh CV's ne dimag kharab kar diya....sorry my darling Deepti.....kaan pakadti hoon phir aisi galti nahin hogi.......
@samata ...

hima i believe you have predicted sometime back that maybe maan will bring geet's parents....do you think maan's  surprise will be this.....
lets see....

samata i am wishing that maan brings geet's family ... i will really be happy if he does that ... at one point in 2day's episode i even felt they will be coming ...

i even thought is it bcoz of geet's paents arrival are they delaying the shadi ki rasams u know ... kanyadaan ,phere,mangalsutra ... i hope he really brings them ... don't want to say no ... over here .... as i want to see handa family in geet's wedding ....

the best part of today's episode is definitely the table scene....the dialogues were good and simple...but their impact ....i guess all of us had felt it....it's powerful....πŸ‘
loved how geet told about her dream of rajkumar and how it became true with msk.....
loved msk's dialogue too...it's short crisp....and simply  touching.....
msk had found his pari in geet and geet had foumd her rajkumar in geet.πŸ˜›
pari ko mila raaj kumar

geet maan dadi and the entire cast was very good there....πŸ‘
just one confussion seems punjabi weddings are done differently.....
i think pheras come after reception and dawat.....
 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†nahin yaar ...whn i wrote the FF i kind of did research in the punjabi wedding thing nothing of tht sort is there ... thy have some added rasams which they showed in geet's first marriage ... but nothing of this sort ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anyway......coming to the most disgusting part of the episode....well what can i say i had predicted this will happen....
i guess they are following the parineeta track......on the day of maanneet's marriage we will have gandharva vivah of aa and then when maaneet will be taking the vows i am sure aa will consummate
ok cvs so arjun becomes another dev.....😑
much as i don't like annie...i don't want her to suffer the same fate as geet....
it's simply awful....
me 2 used the ghadarva vivah term u 2 used it samata ...