Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET a fairytale couple - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sptrno

Hiiiiiii my lovely crazies πŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸ€—

On special request opening thread early............will come back after epi to update title and the post😊😊................

Episode was so beautiful, breathtaking, dreamy😊😊😊😊😊

MAANEET were looking so divine, magical and lovely😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️

MAANEET a fairytale couple😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Geet a girl so lonely, betrayed by everyone including her family, a girl whose life was filled with so much pain, tears, nightmares that she forgot whether she was living or whether she is in a deathdungeon in the name of life..............a girl who had stopped dreaming or hoping for anything even small............destiny had closed all doors of happiness, love, care and dreams but the same destiny once which was so cruel to her blessed her with a Prince Charming who would enter her life to give her a new life........to give her all the happiness, love, care and fulfil all her wishes which belonged to her which she truly deserved..............in this way Maan Singh Khurana was sent as a saviour, parent, caretaker, teacher, lover and father of her child so that he would drive away all darkness from her life.............replace it with sunshine, smiles, roses, flowers, colours😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️😊😊😊

In the same way, Maan who was in his dark shallow who had built very strong walls around him so that no feelings or people would enter his inner world............he was lonely as well and he was betrayed by everyone as well................he had forgot himself that he is a human being with a heart..............infact it wouldn't be wrong if I said that a stone would have some life and feelings but not Maan Singh Khurana.....................just like Maan was sent in Geet life's, an angel was sent in Maan's life as sunshine and hope to turn Maan- lifeless and emotionless Maan to someone who would feel and express all kinds of emotions............Geet is also a saviour in Maan's life because she brought life in his lifeless so-called life😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️😊😊😊

MAANEET have taught each other how to live, smile, love, care, dream, hope, trust once again......... v all can only admire, respect and worship them and their strong divine and atooth rishta...........that is y v all call them special..............rarest of the rare.............two precious gems now have become ek anmol ratna😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️😊😊😊😊😊

In this way both Geet and Maan were destined to meet to make people believe that fairytales do come true.........to tell everyone that always dream because one day earlier or later those dreams will become true😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Woh dono jo te saari duniya se aur sabse paraye bilkul akele, woh mile aur ban gaye ek dusare ke sabse apne..............MAANEET forever ❀️

Woh do murjaaye hue phool te jo phir se khil gaye ek dusare ki baahon ki darmiya mein😊😊😊

Kaayanath mein aise milan dekhne ko milna yeh hamari kush kismati kahte hai aur hum duwa karte hai ki tum dono yuhi muskurate rahe sada ke liye😊😊😊😊😊

Finally MAANEET who are so divine, pure, magical, lovely, dreamy and truthful are entering a new phase in life...........the most beautiful journey together filled with joy, happiness, love, care, roses, peace and today v all can say proudly and happily that finally their reality is more blissful and more beautiful than any dream.............MAANEET ve dono ek hi dil ki ek hi dhakdkan hai.............now their hearts and heartbeats are one and will remain so until the end of time and even beyond that😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️

Shaadi ka mazaa apno ke saathπŸ₯³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈ

Also it is so lovely to see all well wishers of MAANEET-sweetest Dadi, Adi Sir, Romeo, Manishaaaaa, Pandeji, Pinky, Tasha cherishing all the special moments with MAANEET on their special day-their Wedding😊😊😊

Dadi...........i love her she is the sweetest and coolest dadi❀️.......she comes with new rasamsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..............tieing MAANEET's hands and then asking them to feed each other was wow i love this rasam.❀️..........and the next rasam is the best❀️❀️.❀️.............asking MAANEET to express how and what they feel about each other.....hai sooooooooooooo dreamy and romantic just like fairytale😍😍😍😍😍

It is so lovely to see all of them adoring, enjoying and all were speechless listening to MAANEET's fairytale which is a reality now😍😍😍😍😍😊😊😊

Also initially loved Romeo yaar when MAANEET were all sooooo romantic and naughty and he just comes there and also he kept on ghooring at them not ready to leave them aloneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.............Maan expecting Romeo to leave because he was just so naughty today not in a mood to leave his Geet...............also u know Geet is so lost in Maan's dreams that she doesn't realize Maan has already taken his hands...........so when she opens she is feeling so shy her sharmana was haiiiiiiiii marjawa😍😍😍😍😍...............Geet Maan aap hamesha muje aise pasa khar chod dete haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰............see Maan Geet is giving u all hintsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Also jhooto churane ka plan-girls think they r too smart par yeh ladke kam todi na hai..........always love this shararat this rasamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.............now let's see who is do kadam aage......sherni ki ladkiyan ya phir dusht dhanav ke ladkeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Geet misses her family😭😭😭😭😭 but darling don't worry now u have a new family where u have sweet mother-like dadi, brothers who would be always there for you like Adi Sir, Manisha, Romeo, Pandeji, sweet sisters like Pinky and Tasha and above all u have Maan Singh Khurana-someone who can be your parent when u need a shoulder to cry and sleep.............someone who will show u the right path if u r unsure about something............a lover who would be always with you together forever during all ups and downs in life😊😊😊😊😊

I really felt bad for our Geet when she said she was convincing herself that she doesn't need her family anymore but she misses them a lot😭😭😭😭...........Maan could not see his Mishti so sad...........their eyes spoke more than their words..............Geet saying sorry that she is spoiling the special day for Maan how sweet she is more concerned about his happiness even when she is missing her family soooooooo much.............at the same time Maan comforting her saying don't worry Geet..................for Maan also Geet and her happiness and dreams are always his top priority..................seeing his Mishti so low, he speaks to Dadi because he doesn't want anymore stress or tears in his Geet's eyes...............awwwwwww MAANEET r so sweet and cute😍😍😍😍😍

Marjaani

I only watched bit where Arjun was proposing Anni and put garland.........crazies i don't have anything much to sayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....they r so fastπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Precap-

MAANEET ka madhoor aur yaadghar milan shubh vivaah se-the sacred and divine institution of matrimony😍😍😍😍😍😊😊😊❀️

U know crazies seriously i had prepared my write-up thinking we will see MAANEET wedding today but today's episode was awesome and dreamy so i can still wait for tomorrow😊😊

title and post updated

sorry forgot to mention about jhoota churane scene so updated now

wow spee............lovely post n lovely shayari.............

beautifully put yaar....cant say anything much

but moment of the day was "romeos expresssions on seeing maaneet"

loved him!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Originally posted by sptrno

nice analysis dear............my replies in red

Spee tumhare munh main ghee shakhar and the most tastiest mithais.....you are wondering if I've gone mad no just excited with your remark (see below)

confusion hi confusion hai par solution ka kuch pata nahinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.............they have mixed up all rasams but u know in such a case i wudn't ne surprised if they showed SR before wedding

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Hum sab crazies ka kya hoga😳
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago

@spandana .... awesome post dear ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ sorry yaar i was busy with the FF so could pm u the pic pm will do it now ....😊

please check my analysis on pg1

Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago

@varsha ...nice post dear ... but i don't think so that aanie's baby will be given to geet as geet is appx 3-4 months preg* so i don't think so tht option might work ...

but we can wait & watch 😊wht the cv's will show .... if thy show like wht u have pedicted ...thn any thing can heppen in TV shows ...
Originally posted by bharkha

thank u spee........ thank u soooo much... luv u yar....😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š 

no worries dear...........love u tooooooooo❀️
i hope i reach asap in the nite.....

dil ke armaaa... aasuoin mein beh gaaye.. 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ maine socha tha today shaadi and tomo sr....lekin nahi 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘mere naseeeb mein kal shaadi ka hi thread open karna likha hai... chalo ye bhi sahi......

haha yaar kya kare ab toh sirf intezaar karna hi likha hai........i rem aash's yest' shayari

intezaar ki ab to imtihaan ho gayi'.

Ek bar apna deedar dede''..

Taki hum bhi chain ki neend si paye''.

Sapno me hum bhi kho paye'.

Taras gaye hai hum jis pal ke liye''..

Aaj laga ke wo hai kuch paas''

Par Abh bhi hai aas''

Us ek pal ki'''.

Jo hoga sabse khaas'''

aashu dear hope u did not mind me using it here yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

analysis part:

loved geet and maan romantic scene in the beginning πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³geet par msk ka jadoo chal hi gaya 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ aur hum par toh sabse jyaada 😳 
aur ye kya romeo aaj maan singh khuraana se nahi daara...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

kya scene tha yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Embarrassed

i first thought they wer stretchin this episode unnecessarily by reminding geet of her family 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ but den i felt it was necessary.. koi bhi ladki apne family ko shaadi waale din toh miss hi karegii na...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  lovely feelings 😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š  geet s expression was too gud aur msk ne toh char chand laaga diii.. by feeling bad for geet..... 😊  😊 πŸ˜Š 

i know i loved that scene........it was so touchyCryCry😊😊😊

loved dadi today 😊 πŸ˜Š she  rocked πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ aur tat rasm hayyyyyyyyy πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ dadi...dadi ka dimag toh chacha choudhary se bhi tej chalta hai.........πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

seriously she is the smartest, coolest and sweetest dadi ever

the main part : the story told by geet ... awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ  and maan.. hye... me dreamy...😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜
very well depicted by both geet and maan........πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ main toh sach mein rajkumar aur pariyon ki kahaani mein kho gayee thee...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i know soooooooo dreamy..........just like a fairytale...😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

tasha too much of eye make up....πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ithna toh geet ne bhi nahi kiya tha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† grow up yar....😑 πŸ˜‘
loved adi today.. uske feelings uske chehre se paatha chal raha tha.. hats off adiiiiiii.....πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

i know love him always❀️.........he has always been special in MAANEET's life...........his feelings r always genuine for them

loved the surprise which arjun gave lekin AA nahi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  
too much time waste on marjannie 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ cvs plz... aaj toh aap logo ne hadh hi par kar diiiiii 😑  😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
no more comments on marjaanie..
pity annie.. aur arjun.. tu sabhi ladkiyoin se peetega...

i know yaar

hey one thought came into my mind..
i think annie ll bcom preg and geet ll somehow have miscarriage..and annie s kid ko maan aur geet apna naam denge...
jab geet ithne mahine tak preg reh sakti hai koi na koi toh kaaran jarror hoga na... wat s ur say yar....no jhoootis n chaapaals plz

nooooooooo if Anni gets preg and if MAANEET take care of her baby it's k but no MAANEET losing their Khushi yaar for Anni's baby...........MAANEET can take care of two babies but nothing shud happen to MAANEET's and our Khushi😊😊😊

nice analysis dear...........my replies in blue 
crazies plzzzzzz bear with me.............me taking time to post comments..............me slowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by maneet1985

Geet ki raajkumar and maan ki aasmas se uthri hui pari!!!!

hey crazies.. kya haal hai....

intehaaa ho gayi!!! intezaar ki 

aayine kuch khabar.. maaneet ki shaadi ki!!😳

Sach mein Varsha, ab toh sachmuch intehaa ho gayi.......

kab hogi yeh shaadi mere behno......aadi kar poori hogi!!!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜•

Maan too naughty these days.. yeh tho shararati hi rahenge!!!!😳☺️

kya seducing maan.. ( ktne classes li tumne humare aash se)... kya eye locking look maan sahab.. hum sab tho wahan hi mar gaye.. aapki adaon mein.. aur kitna maroge....☺️

naughty naughty maaneet kiss kisse chupenge tum dono...😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†today the best man was romeo!!!..too funny!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I loved Romeo too....his expressions were great

maan aur unke namoone😲πŸ€ͺ.... (sirf yeh talent Maan Singh khurana ke paas hain.. jo chun chun kar... lathe hain.. apne liye kuch namoono ko!!!)πŸ€ͺ

the way maan and geet looking at each other.... like the time never moves.. so romantic..
mere ko lagtha hai.. maan aas ke classes ke baare mein soch rahe hai.. @aash... tune koi test liya hain kya maan ka)...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Geet looked a bit mature today looked like a bahu!! didnt she.. the way she smiling at each guest and shyness hayee.. kya ada hain!!!

the way she explained her lonliness without her familya nd controlling erself was too good an matured.. loved geet for it!! itna pareshaan kyun hoti ho mrs (new) khurana... maan hain na aapke paas....

dadi.. aap ko badi kamal ki cheez hai.. geet smiled after tht... spoke about her ghode par sawar raajkumar...

maan aur uske.. zindagi mein aayi hui aasmaan se utri hu pari!!!

marjannnnnnnnnnnnnnnniieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😑

phir se tapak gaye...😑 ( crazies... yeh kab jaayenge maanet k e zindagi ke beech mein se)....humesha.. kabab mein haddi bankar aathe hain!!!

kitne modern hain yaar....😑

1 day meeting
2 day i love you
3 day SR startπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘
4 day marriage(or was it marriage proposal)😑
5 SR..

Well said Varsha.....aisa hi kuch ho raha hain

humari sapna jo maaneet ke SR ke baare mein hain.. woh to adhura hi rahega.. maarjaanie ke wajah se.....

Stupid Marjani.....hate them😑

Varsha dear my comments in purple😊

spee: awesome post... itni positivity despite no wedding πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  geets life replaced by sunshine, smiles, roses, flowers and colours. maan s emotionless life to feelings... very well said yar..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘..geet giving hints to maan -  but maan uske aage badtha hi toh nahi haiiiii..😑

dee: lovely post..hug to u too dee...πŸ€— i know me also mad at romeo. kaahaan se tapak gaaya 😑 πŸ˜‘hey pheras happen after the reception and dinner... and yes surprising part is dadi not remembering annie... shaayad dadi ko partial amnesia ho gaya hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but dadi rocked today πŸ‘ 

dew: hima diiii.. lovely post... geets parents coming ll be a dream only 😍 luvd the way u reminded us abt the old instances..πŸ‘ πŸ‘  gonna watch those episodes.. wedding kya paatha.. how long cvs going to stretch 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘maaneet stuck in kissing scene.. too gud 😳 πŸ˜³ 

nandita: gr8 post.. loved ur poems.. kya baath kya baath....πŸ‘  πŸ‘  
 agree maaneet symbolise bond of togetherness 😊surprised tat u dint comment on marjaanie... gud time waste hi hoga... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

mona: dadi not asking annie.. dadi ko shayad partial amnesia ki prob ho gayiii hai...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .marriage not happening this week... cvs only can answer 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘but the pace wit which they gonna show... oh god... 😑 πŸ˜‘

samata: gr8 post.. table scene was the best yar..agree wit u.... pheras come after reception and davat.. history repeating..... arjun bcoming dev.....😑 πŸ˜‘ 

deepti: sach mein intehaaan ho gaayiii intezaaaaaaaaaaaar kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 
agreee wit geet s matured behavior today.. aur marjaanie too modern... thodey traditional avataar mein aa jaayeeeeeeee πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

misty: maneet are treat to watch.. agree... unke liye hi toh hum dekhthey hai... lovely post...short and sweet😊 πŸ˜Š

aarthi : gr8 post.. but shub shub bolo... sr na sahiiiii.. kam se kam shaadi toh mere daman mein aaye 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ gifting ceremony was too gud... hats off to gc and dd.... aur haan trade mark hug.. how sweet😳 πŸ˜³

Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
Originally posted by drdee142

Varsha dear my comments in purple😊
varsha nahi dear.. depeti.. crazie.... u meri naam bhool gyi!!!CryCryCry