Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@dee==========
did u go for the signing???

i.ve alwaz wanted to do that.

so exciting na😊😊😊😊😊

me neve been to a catholic wedding..but my best friend is catholic.hopefully she will get married here(n not goa!!) so me will get to see😊
sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hiiiiiii my lovely crazies πŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸ€—

On special request opening thread early............will come back after epi to update title and the post😊😊................

Episode was so beautiful, breathtaking, dreamy😊😊😊😊😊

MAANEET were looking so divine, magical and lovely😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️

The two of them are oh so good together in this show and all shows put together on tvland, i can't begin to reiterate

MAANEET a fairytale couple😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Geet a girl so lonely, betrayed by everyone including her family, a girl whose life was filled with so much pain, tears, nightmares that she forgot whether she was living or whether she is in a deathdungeon in the name of life..............a girl who had stopped dreaming or hoping for anything even small............destiny had closed all doors of happiness, love, care and dreams but the same destiny once which was so cruel to her blessed her with a Prince Charming who would enter her life to give her a new life........to give her all the happiness, love, care and fulfil all her wishes which belonged to her which she truly deserved..............in this way Maan Singh Khurana was sent as a saviour, parent, caretaker, teacher, lover and father of her child so that he would drive away all darkness from her life.............replace it with sunshine, smiles, roses, flowers, colours😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️😊😊😊

Brilliant dialogues these were !!! And the dialogue delivery, expressions and emotions it bound together, had the power to make it a tear jerker!!!

In the same way, Maan who was in his dark shallow who had built very strong walls around him so that no feelings or people would enter his inner world............he was lonely as well and he was betrayed by everyone as well................he had forgot himself that he is a human being with a heart..............infact it wouldn't be wrong if I said that a stone would have some life and feelings but not Maan Singh Khurana.....................just like Maan was sent in Geet life's, an angel was sent in Maan's life as sunshine and hope to turn Maan- lifeless and emotionless Maan to someone who would feel and express all kinds of emotions............Geet is also a saviour in Maan's life because she brought life in his lifeless so-called life😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️😊😊😊

Written to the dot!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I loved the way he said she came in as his pari!!!! Made the whole wedding drag worth it for me!!!

MAANEET have taught each other how to live, smile, love, care, dream, hope, trust once again......... v all can only admire, respect and worship them and their strong divine and atooth rishta...........that is y v all call them special..............rarest of the rare.............two precious gems now have become ek anmol ratna😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️😊😊😊😊😊

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ - Wow, what a beautiful way of putting it together. Yes, they are special to us, so very special. They have become a part of us, which is why we laugh when they laugh, we cry when they cry and we cry some more when they express to eachother just what they mean to the other!!! To bring its audience to such a level of involvement is phenominal and Maan, Geet, Nissar and all Geet team deserve a special accolade for this.

In this way both Geet and Maan were destined to meet to make people believe that fairytales do come true.........to tell everyone that always dream because one day earlier or later those dreams will become true😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Woh dono jo te saari duniya se aur sabse paraye bilkul akele, woh mile aur ban gay ek dusare ke sabse apne..............MAANEET forever ❀️

Woh do murjaaye hue phool te jo phir se khil gaye ek dusare ki baahon ki darmiya mein😊😊😊

Kayaanath mein aise milan dekhne ko milna yeh hamari kush kismati kahte hai aur hum duwa karte hai ki tum dono yuhi muskurate rahe sada ke liye😊😊😊😊😊

Finally MAANEET who are so divine, pure, magical, lovely, dreamy and truthful are entering a new phase in life...........the most beautiful journey together filled with joy, happiness, love, care, roses, peace and today v all can say proudly and happily that finally their reality is more blissful and more beautiful than any dream
Yes, agree completely!!!
Lovely post dear!!!

..............MAANEET ve dono ek hi dil ki ek hi dhakdkan hai.............now their hearts and heartbeats are one and will remain so until the end of time and even beyond that😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️

Shaadi ka mazaa apno ke saathπŸ₯³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈ

Also it is so lovely to see all well wishers of MAANEET-sweetest Dadi, Adi Sir, Romeo, Manishaaaaa, Pandeji, Pinky, Tasha cherishing all the special moments with MAANEET on their special day-their Wedding😊😊😊

Dadi...........i love her she is the sweetest and coolest dadi❀️.......she comes with new rasamsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..............tieing MAANEET's hands and then asking them to feed each other was wow i love this rasam.❀️..........and the next rasam is the best❀️❀️.❀️.............asking MAANEET to express how and what they feel about each other.....hai sooooooooooooo dreamy and romantic just like fairytale😍😍😍😍😍

It is so lovely to see all of them adoring, enjoying and all were speechless listening to MAANEET's fairytale which is a reality nowlife😍😍😍😍😍😊😊😊

Also initially loved Romeo yaar when MAANEET were all sooooo romantic and naughty and he just comes there and also he kept on ghooring at them not ready to leave them aloneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.............Maan expecting Romeo to leave because he was just so naughty today not in a mood to leave his Geet...............also u know Geet is so lost in Maan's dreams that she doesn't realize Maan has already taken his hands...........so when she opens she is feeling so shy her sharmana was haiiiiiiiii marjawalife😍😍😍😍😍...............Geet Maan aap hamesha muje aise pasa khar chod dete haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰............see Maan Geet is giving u all hintsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Geet misses her family😭😭😭😭😭 but darling don't worry now u have a new family where u have sweet mother-like dadi, brothers who would be always there for you like Adi Sir, Manisha, Romeo, Pandeji, sweet sisters like Pinky and Tasha and above all u have Maan Singh Khurana-someone who can be your parent when u need a shoulder to cry and sleep.............someone who will show u the right path if u r unsure about something............a lover who would be always with you together forever during all ups and downs in life😊😊😊😊😊

I really felt bad for our Geet when she said she was convincing herself that she doesn't need her family anymore but she misses them a lot😭😭😭😭...........Maan could not see his Mishti so sad...........their eyes spoke more than their words..............Geet saying sorry that she is spoiling the special day for Maan how sweet she is more concerned about his happiness even when she is missing her family soooooooo much.............at the same time Maan comforting her saying don't worry Geet..................for Maan also Geet and her happiness and dreams are always his top priority..................seeing his Mishti so low, he speaks to Dadi because he doesn't want anymore stress or tears in his Geet's eyes...............awwwwwww MAANEET r so sweet and cute😍😍😍😍😍

Marjaani

I only watched bit where Arjun was proposing Anni and put garland.........crazies i don't have anything much to sayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....they r so fastπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Precap-

MAANEET ka madhoor aur yaadghar milan shubh vivaah se-the sacred and divine instituion of matrimonylife😍😍😍😍😍😊😊😊❀️

U know crazies seriously i had prepared my write-up thinking we will see MAANEET wedding today but today's episode was awesome and dreamy so i can still wait for tomorrow😊😊

title and post updated

@deeps=seriously yaar..............!!!!!!!!!!

i just hope marjanie ki shaadi pehle na ho jaye..........

aur jis speed se wo ja rahe hai...unka baccha khushi se pehle ho jayega!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@varsha==========

"pt" means "patient" darling.........😊😊😊

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: drdee142

Nandita.........that's why I'm so mad at the CV's here everyone's celebrating the culmination of a beautiful love into the most relationship that's marriage & they use the same platform to cheapen this very institution, I'm disgusted.

I was so touched with the Daadi moments and Maan & Geet's beautiful touching speeches and they went & showed those terrible AA scene which totally messed up my mind........such an unclean scene (can't see any other word to describe this) after such a beautifully romantic almost spiritual scene.

Why are these CV's hellbent on ruining this beautiful experience for us and also for trying to ruin the whole show.....because that's definitely what they are doing........

Same are my feelings..it was so sickening ...i was so so shocked to see it being shown on the same platform ..it was truly cheap
@ixuuuuuuu=========== i read that u gonna give me a reward??????????

bolo bolo tell tell....

is it what i think it is??????????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
what we discussed in PM???
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

@dee==========

did u go for the signing???

i.ve alwaz wanted to do that.

so exciting na😊

me neve been to a catholic wedding..but my best friend is catholic.hopefully she will get married here(n not goa!!) so me will get to see😊

I did go for the signing of one of my friends very happily as a witness and guess what couldn't I was only 17 not yet an adult, but I was definitely part of the whole eloping process......my friend was a Marwari and she eloped with a Bori Muslim who was a family friend of mine.....so you can imagine the drama (well it was only from the girls side). 

Well she's now happily married and has three beautiful daughters, she also has the best in-laws and continues to live in a joint family, another fairytale romance
hi guys..............

can i come out of dreamy land and say...........

"i really felt pity foe annie today".............we all hate her for no reason at all...........but no girl deserves this............arjun playing big time with her heart.and she is gonna shatter into a million piseces.......

she is but a child.and her love for this guy will kill her.......so now after so-called-shaadi arjun will get her barriers down.........and then WHAM!!!!!!!!

I did go for the signing of one of my friends very happily as a witness and guess what couldn't I was only 17 not yet an adult, but I was definitely part of the whole eloping process......my friend was a Marwari and she eloped with a Bori Muslim who was a family friend of mine.....so you can imagine the drama (well it was only from the girls side). 

Well she's now happily married and has three beautiful daughters, she also has the best in-laws and continues to live in a joint family, another fairytale romance

ohhh.i can imagine ur face........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but alls end that ends well right!!!!!
fairytales all the way todayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

A big hug to my dear Crazies.....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

hi dearπŸ€—πŸ€—

Today a day of mixed emotions, don't know what to feel or think.

yea sooo true

Once again special moment between Maan and Geet interrupted by Romeo, was mad with him for a second till I saw his expression, Maan staring at him angrily but our dear Romeo doesn't take the hint he's too enthralled seeing these two together.

haha bechara Romeo Maan would have burnt him alive with his eyes if Geet had not interrupted himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I didn't understand why they showed the Shagun (was that the reception) and the dinner before the pheras. Are they not going to show the whole wedding......very confusedπŸ˜•

confusion hi confusion hai par solution ka kuch pata nahinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.............they have mixed up all rasams but u know in such a case i wudn't ne surprised if they showed SR before weddingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

I really felt so sorry for Geet missing her family and Maan unsure how to help her feel better, he cannot see a second of unhappiness on his Mishti's face.

Loved Daadi and how she took care of the situation. The scene on the dinner table, Daadi's gesture to get Geet to forget her sadness and Geet and Maan's emotional speeches, really touched my heart and you could see how touched everyone at the table was too......surprised to see Tasha looking so emotional too.

i know loved it❀️

And the most surprising part no one missed or inquired about Annie and that girl (I can't find an adjective bad enough to describe her), her brother is getting married after so much of hassles and that πŸ€¬ is out romancing......I haven't seen any sister like this......she is the limit of selfishness........

uska naam bhi mat let yaar.........kaisi selfish aur irresponsible sis hai
And what's with these CV's are they going to show us the whole wedding or not, they keep interrupting the most awaited moment to show all these Marjani scenes, I'm really losing patience with them😑 Too mad to add more......😑

awwwww dear u know sirf MAANEET ab hame patience de rahe hai otherwise Marjaani had all plans to kill us by nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nice analysis dear............my replies in red