Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

~20th January Written Update---Done (Page 5)

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eksie

Coming to the romantic bit ... I actually liked it Smile First of all, I don't really think they consummated .. to me, it seemed more like just an intimate moment. As for the setting ... agree, the fort was not quite the right place ... and too many props somehow take away the naturalness of the moment. But, whatever they showed .. I thought was pretty sweet .. so I am ready to forgive the rest. Maybe seeing PreNa happy .. made me happy too Embarrassed Big smile 

@ Shobs - I actually chuckled reading about Prem reaching the fort so late in the night ... especially knowing that Nandini was there so early ... etc Tongue Nothing else .. but just that such moments are usually shown as night moments .. coz uska impact rehta hai. Doesn't matter if Nandini was there since morning .. and Prem took hours to drive there .. the same situation/intimacy.. shown in broad daylight .. I think would have completely fallen flat! Confused 

Just my opinion ... 

Eksie.......I agree with wholeheartedly that the intimate moment could only be at night......it was the way it was shown you see..........they could have made it better by either Prem reaching there early and taking Nandini away from the fort to somewhere else where they could be intimate in total comfort!  Big smileWink    It is just not like Prem to wait until dark to arrive at the fort.......it just doesn't gel with what has been shown of him until now!!  Confused

And I never said I didn't like the romance part.........I did like it very much....Embarrassed.....it was only the fact like Tanu put it.........the haystack and the environs which put me off  a bit.........and if the rest of it was done better.........I mean the part about the tape.........say PreNa came home and a day or two passes before the tape and the truth is revealed..........I would accept the whole fort bit as creative license.......Embarrassed

I think when u read everyone's comments and then watch the epi, your disappointment is less because u know what to expect.........we who watch it first without any clue as to what is coming......we have certain expectations and if they are not fulfilled, we feel let down.......I guess that is why the TRPs take into account the first telecast of the show.........Smile

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
OMG..........I just read the page 4.........what was happening here late at night??  ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

As I said on some other thread...........only we family can find anything funny............hats off to us!!   I am glad it is still early and I am alone at work..........I had a good laugh over the whole thing!!  LOL

Tanu, you are really the Sona of the DSDV forum.............see that is the fourth time!!  Big smileLOLLOL
Jalkaur Senior Member
Jalkaur
Jalkaur

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Well, first of all Nandini is not at fault at all. She did not asked to be raped.  The grandma and sister in law act as if they are both not women. Women need to be supportive to each other in situations like this. I am very upset with their reaction. Very much so!!!!!  And Prem he should at least be comforting Nandini. She told him everything in the recording and if he did not listen to it to the end well he should not be upset.   

That disgusting Krushna needs his you know what chopped off as his punishment. Seriously, so sick.

Nandini is innocent in all this. Writers please let her have a happy life or am I going to have to stop watching this show as well?
pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
gr8
thX
Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

Originally posted by Eksie

Coming to the romantic bit ... I actually liked it Smile First of all, I don't really think they consummated .. to me, it seemed more like just an intimate moment. As for the setting ... agree, the fort was not quite the right place ... and too many props somehow take away the naturalness of the moment. But, whatever they showed .. I thought was pretty sweet .. so I am ready to forgive the rest. Maybe seeing PreNa happy .. made me happy too Embarrassed Big smile 

@ Shobs - I actually chuckled reading about Prem reaching the fort so late in the night ... especially knowing that Nandini was there so early ... etc Tongue Nothing else .. but just that such moments are usually shown as night moments .. coz uska impact rehta hai. Doesn't matter if Nandini was there since morning .. and Prem took hours to drive there .. the same situation/intimacy.. shown in broad daylight .. I think would have completely fallen flat! Confused 

Just my opinion ... 

Eksie.......I agree with wholeheartedly that the intimate moment could only be at night......it was the way it was shown you see..........they could have made it better by either Prem reaching there early and taking Nandini away from the fort to somewhere else where they could be intimate in total comfort!  Big smileWink    It is just not like Prem to wait until dark to arrive at the fort.......it just doesn't gel with what has been shown of him until now!!  Confused

And I never said I didn't like the romance part.........I did like it very much....Embarrassed.....it was only the fact like Tanu put it.........the haystack and the environs which put me off  a bit.........and if the rest of it was done better.........I mean the part about the tape.........say PreNa came home and a day or two passes before the tape and the truth is revealed..........I would accept the whole fort bit as creative license.......Embarrassed

I think when u read everyone's comments and then watch the epi, your disappointment is less because u know what to expect.........we who watch it first without any clue as to what is coming......we have certain expectations and if they are not fulfilled, we feel let down.......I guess that is why the TRPs take into account the first telecast of the show.........Smile

Shobs .. I agree 100% with what you say ... especially about most of us watching the show after reading all the comments. It sure prepares us for what to expect, and hence the less disappointments. 

And yes ofcourse ... the setting and environment was a put off. I agree with that completely. For the romantics at heart ... its a put off, and very unreal. Guess the writers and creatives .. in their quest to be different, show stuff that actually make no sense! They should really get the ideas from forum members ... hum batate hain romantic kaise hote hain Wink LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
t4s
Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
t4s..Thumbs Up
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
thx for the update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index