Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

~20th January Written Update---Done (Page 3)

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for d update Tanya
cudnt watch d show today..coz i have exam tomorrow just dropped down to read d update n comments..too many dissapointments I see..hmm..so does that mean I can easily skip d epi?

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

Originally posted by fj08

Originally posted by aaabbb

Thanks for update Tanya.

I am not sure I will watching this, doing it at the fort that too by a married couple who are accepted by society, makes me ewww.

I feel your update and this forum is keeping more interested in it, thanks alot for all your hard work.

veena i m going to take this completely the wrong way, so doing it at the fort is ok only if you are not married or not accepted by society LOL

only pun intended

on a serious note, i understand this to be the mindset of someone young and uncommitted to take advantage of the situation as opposed to a newly married couple... Smile
no fati it is never ok for me, I am just saying they weren't the first one who did it on TV

But in JJKN in that episode the didn't show anything, when I say anything I mean not carrying around and all. But they showed morning and the way it happened it was natural not like here they planned.

See again I am lost and not sure what I am saying... But it does repels me sorry..

I will never get over did they really do it thereConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477Thinker_Belle

gauranitai Goldie
gauranitai
gauranitai

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
thank u
Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Thanx tanya
jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
I will never get over did they really do it thereConfused

yup Veena even I have the same doubt bcoz it did not look romantic nor passionate but the dream sequence  on Nandu's b'day was more effective yani I watched that scene many times.Day Dreaming

So for me the place for the ahem  was wrong,the whole setting and bg song made it less romantic and see we are having doubtConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
ThANKSS
Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Tanya .. Thanks for the wonderful update. 

Honestly .. after reading all the comments, I was wondering if I should watch the eps or not .. but glad I did .. and, surprise surprise .. am not disappointed with the way it played out. I will not say it was a great episode ... but not so bad either. 

Yes .. agree with Shobs when it comes to the tape playing out and how everyone finds out. The tape stuck while Prem is listening to it, and later automatically plays when Dadi-Urmila are there ... was hard to digest. Had even Dadi-Urmila heard only bits of the tape .. like maybe the voice breaking up in parts and later they try to figure out what happened .. would have been more believable, maybe? 

Prem not listening to the entire tape ... understandable. He heard what he wanted to hear .. and rushed out. Very impulsive .. like he's always been. The precap bit .. with him reacting like that .. again, understandable .. only makes him human. It will be interesting to see how Gaurav enacts and projects the entire scenario ... 

Coming to the romantic bit ... I actually liked it Smile First of all, I don't really think they consummated .. to me, it seemed more like just an intimate moment. As for the setting ... agree, the fort was not quite the right place ... and too many props somehow take away the naturalness of the moment. But, whatever they showed .. I thought was pretty sweet .. so I am ready to forgive the rest. Maybe seeing PreNa happy .. made me happy too Embarrassed Big smile 

@ Shobs - I actually chuckled reading about Prem reaching the fort so late in the night ... especially knowing that Nandini was there so early ... etc Tongue Nothing else .. but just that such moments are usually shown as night moments .. coz uska impact rehta hai. Doesn't matter if Nandini was there since morning .. and Prem took hours to drive there .. the same situation/intimacy.. shown in broad daylight .. I think would have completely fallen flat! Confused 

Just my opinion ... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoThinker_Bellessroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
OK. I just watched the epi.

After reading all your comments, I braced myself for the disappointment over the consummation scene and tried to watch it with as much non chalance as I could muster. Imagine my surprise when I found the epi quite...funny, actually! LOLLOL

Here are a few things that were pretty amusing:

1. So Nandini goes to the fort and decides to ait for Prem, OK. Why was she barefoot?Confused

2. There was nobody there...NOBODY!! Why? it was open only for PreNa? What if someone came while they were... in thores of passion?That thought would totally spoil my mood...Ermm

3. Seriously, what the heck was that music in the background before "bahon ke darmiyaan"? ROFL Listen to it... I think they got it from a B grade movie... truly, a mood killer.

4..There wasn't a bed/blanket, so assumingly they did it on the heap of hay.... well, that's not uh....its not good for sanitary reasons.  Nobody knows what might me creeping and crawling inside, and you might end up with a lot of skin problems if you go "rolling in the hay" ROFLROFL

5. Since they both looked squeeky clean with hair and makeup intact, many of us are still in doubt whether the deed was indeed done or not....

6.Pallavi calls exactly when Prem stops for tea... how convinient! Just like the tape getting stuck when Prem wanted to hear it... besides I still dont get why he refused to tell Nandini that the tape got stuck and he couldn't hear the whole message... he thought she'd be angry and send him back to listen to the whole stuff?Confused

I'm OK with such bloopers I think... Its makes me...chuckle, if not laugh out loud...

Sometimes, the show makers have to resort to such tactics for TRPs... its OK, I get it.
I'll enjoy it now, coz I know once the drama of chucking Nandini out unfolds, there wont be much funnier moments...

Cant wait to watch tomorrow's episode...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzregularinfossroomaniEksie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index