Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

~20th January Written Update---Done (Page 2)

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
kya karoon hina, i have a special connection Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
thanx Tanya Smile
aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for update Tanya.

I am not sure I will watching this, doing it at the fort that too by a married couple who are accepted by society, makes me ewww.

I feel your update and this forum is keeping more interested in it, thanks alot for all your hard work.

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Tanya...

So many people disappointed by the way it was handled.....Unhappy

I read Shobs POV and I'm a bit disheatened...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzregularinfoNeebassroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaabbb

Thanks for update Tanya.

I am not sure I will watching this, doing it at the fort that too by a married couple who are accepted by society, makes me ewww.

I feel your update and this forum is keeping more interested in it, thanks alot for all your hard work.

veena i m going to take this completely the wrong way, so doing it at the fort is ok only if you are not married or not accepted by society LOL

only pun intended

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoThinker_Bellessroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
@tanu - early morning i saw Gaurav in his new haircut.... aftert that nothing looks bad Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoThinker_Belle

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

Originally posted by aaabbb

Thanks for update Tanya.

veena i m going to take this completely the wrong way, so doing it at the fort is ok only if you are not married or not accepted by society LOL

only pun intended

on a serious note, i understand this to be the mindset of someone young and uncommitted to take advantage of the situation as opposed to a newly married couple... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Yup I agree Shobs the orginal one showed the Nandini's past in a better way after the ahem...just natural how a young couple could behave ,even when Nandini protested Shankar(main lead in orginal) went aheadSmile

Here Prem waited for so long for Nandini's permission shows him caring,understanding,mature for his age who does not give much imp to physical relation but beleves there should be no secrecy or lie between husband and wife.That is what Prem said on his wedding night ,he wanted to be friends first so that she can share everything be happy or sad,good or bad related to her with him.So that makes Prem's charecter unique....he will be shocked beyond words initially bcoz he does not any idea  what his wife is going through ,well she never shared her feeling  with Prem from day 1 due to various circumstances and pressureCry

Forgot to mention Fort mein ahemShocked,common CVS be romantic Heart

Even the scene was a big letdown ......may be we were worried more about Nandu's past getting revealedWink

Edited by gauravfan477 - 20 January 2011 at 11:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbregularinfo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index